Old vs new (epi,halo,tren vs this new 1,4 andro crap)

Steele17

Awards
So I got my own stock pile of epi halo dmz and tren... Probably enough for two more cycles. All this hype on the 1,4,and epiandros has me curious but not convinced on how well they work. PH are already slightly weak compared to AAS so how would a precursor to a prohormone, stack up against halo,epi etc.... Also my supplier in town runs a store and has no problem selling dmz products via debit cards.. But my last stop through he had something by muscle sport science called mayhem it was a halo, max lmg, and dmz stack. The dosage was 15,20,10mg per pill and the directions say to dose twice a day... Now the guy at the store swears by this stuff he had only a handful left and was actually keeping some for himself, he also made me pay cash. Any one ever hear of it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you already know the answer to your own question regarding the ph/andro comparison. It's not a mystery.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyls ph and the good stuff that wasn't banned before takes a POOP on any andros.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Yes, my opinion is same like yours. I run few cycle 1 andro with 4 andro and epiandrosterone, had some gains but it depense of dosage. Liver values went up like on methyls even with ordinary cycle supports and tudca.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, my opinion is same like yours. I run few cycle 1 andro with 4 andro and epiandrosterone, had some gains but it depense of dosage. Liver values went up like on methyls even with ordinary cycle supports and tudca.
Like on methyls now ??

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I thought these andro compounds were supposed TO be non toxic unlike the methlyated products