Old Epistane

studog

Awards
I have some Epistane from probably 12 years ago . What are the odds that it still has some fizz. Haven't done a prohormone cycle in a very long time . Had insane results back in the day with Mechabol but don't have anymore of that product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have some Epistane from probably 12 years ago . What are the odds that it still has some fizz. Haven't done a prohormone cycle in a very long time . Had insane results back in the day with Mechabol but don't have anymore of that product.
If I remember correctly, ppl use to say when epistane goes bad it actually breaks down into a different hormone, still works. I don't remember how much truth there is to that. Does it have a sulfur smell? Because that was what everyone said happened when it went expired.

Put epistane aside for a min, when it comes to oral steroids in general they are usually good pretty much forever. I know someone who used dbol that was like 40 years old or something along those lines. Still worked

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I remember correctly, ppl use to say when epistane goes bad it actually breaks down into a different hormone, still works. I don't remember how much truth there is to that. Does it have a sulfur smell? Because that was what everyone said happened when it went expired.

Put epistane aside for a min, when it comes to oral steroids in general they are usually good pretty much forever. I know someone who used dbol that was like 40 years old or something along those lines. Still worked
I think the theory was it converted to pheraplex, but then I remember reading articles saying no that is not how it works and then other articles saying it is possible haha. I have 6 year old epi I want to use, anyone care to give definitive answer?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

pheraplex maybe?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the theory was it converted to pheraplex, but then I remember reading articles saying no that is not how it works and then other articles saying it is possible haha. I have 6 year old epi I want to use, anyone care to give definitive answer?
beat me to it :D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if there's a definitive answer but if I was in position of it and I wanted to use it, I would pick up something as a back up plan. Start my epistane and after 2-3 weeks if nothing notable happened I would add the other compound and remove the epistane.

Duramaxpapi

Duramaxpapi

Awards

I’ve used Epistane a few time including currently. The sulfur smell is actually what it should smell like if you have legit stuff.