Old Epistane

studog

Awards
I have some Epistane from probably 12 years ago . What are the odds that it still has some fizz. Haven't done a prohormone cycle in a very long time . Had insane results back in the day with Mechabol but don't have anymore of that product.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some Epistane from probably 12 years ago . What are the odds that it still has some fizz. Haven't done a prohormone cycle in a very long time . Had insane results back in the day with Mechabol but don't have anymore of that product.
brawn has mechabol

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was always in the house in a clothes closet. Never got to hot or to cold. I live in a dry climate too.
I mean, it will have degraded, and at 12 years it'll be a lot, but probably not more than 50%

The bigger question is "what in the world does epistane degrade into?" Lol just take it and see what happens, if nothing then up the dose, then work from there... If terrible side affects pop up then toss it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
me personally i wouldnt take it if it were 12 years old. not worth getn sick over

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does it smell?
Do the caps look "new" (like they should)?

studog

Awards
me personally i wouldnt take it if it were 12 years old. not worth getn sick over
Probably right , I have a box full of so many different Items you can no longer get . It's a shame I'll probably no longer use them. Back when everything was getting banned I just kept buying stuff, don't know why :ROFLMAO:.