RAD-140 & LDG stack question

JayWalk39

Awards
Hey guys, wondering if I could get a bit of insight on a RAD/LGD cycle I am currently on. Originally I was planning on running the following 12 week cycle:
LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/12/12/12/12
RAD 8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0/0/0

However after 3.5 weeks in, the RAD sides are just too much. Lethargy is a killer as well as just a lack of mental sharpness. The sides really kicked in this past week to the point that I stopped the RAD 2 days ago. Since stopping RAD I already feel better.

However, with that bad also comes the good. The gains have been Unreal. I have run LGD solo in the past and never had anything like this so I know it is RAD related. 3.5 weeks and I am up 16lbs.

Now my question...has anybody ever done a "kicker/finisher" cycle with RAD. I have always seen recommendations of one or the other, but not both. I was thinking of doing the following:

LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
RAD 8/8/8/0/0/0/0/0/0/8/8/8

Thoughts? Am I crazy?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, not crazy. Pretty identical to my experience with RAD as well. Great size increase quick, then heavy onset of sides around 4th week. I ran it a bit higher, but that's besides the point.

Your new plan is interesting. I guess on paper it makes sense. I see no reason NOT to do it.

JayWalk39

Awards
I just may have to test this new plan out then!

Also in case people were wondering, there is definitely some noticeable water weight in terms of gains, but I would say it is more muscle fullness. I already have people asking what I am on.

Before and after pics below at the 3.5 week mark. After is on the left.
2016-04-21_14.32.36-picsay.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran RAD with Test and Mast and it had no effect on the lethargy from the RAD.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Your experience seems to be exactly what I've seen others say. I'm planning to run a Rad/LGD cycle with Rad as a 3 week kicker. Seems that's when the letharagy comes in.

Are you logging this?

JayWalk39

Awards
I have an offline log, but may convert the info in the logging section for people to read. Especially since I may do the front and back RAD dosing which I don't think has ever been done.

I also have pre bloods and plan to do post bloods so I will get that info posted too.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
If nothing else share the end result on this post. Would be great to know how it finish's out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an offline log, but may convert the info in the logging section for people to read. Especially since I may do the front and back RAD dosing which I don't think has ever been done.

I also have pre bloods and plan to do post bloods so I will get that info posted too.
Still a fan of the front and back RAD layout!!

JayWalk39

Awards
Ok, so first of all I just realized I spelled LGD wrote in the title. Whoops.

Secondly I am in week 2 of just running LGD solo and I am up another 1.5lbs. Definitely noticed a lack of sides compared to running with RAD; however still more lethargic than normal, but nothing I can't deal with.

One thing I have noticed though is that my cardio SUCKS now. I used to do 8-10 mile runs on the weekend and now can't even do 2 miles. Mostly it is due to lower back pumps that knock me out, but overall just don't have the energy. Hopefully I get my stamina back after cycle as I have a few Spartan races on the calendar.

Still planning to do the RAD finisher and really push this cycle so I will keep this log updated. One change is that I may run LGD solo for 4 weeks rather than 6 and finish this cycle 2 weeks early.

End goal is 5 more pounds over the next 5 weeks.

JayWalk39

Awards
Ok, so final update here. I had to modify the plan a bit and cut it shorter than planned.

My final cycle layout was:
LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
RAD 8/8/8/0/0/0/8/8

Now for the big question of how RAD did as a kicker/finisher. Weight gain definitely slowed over the last 4weeks. Ended up putting on 21 pounds total with about 4 of that in the last 3 weeks. The RAD finisher did not lead the same gains as it did as a kicker and the lethargy and crappy feeling from the RAD came back less than a week after I started back up.

Only reason I cut this cycle short was that my cardio has gone to crap and I need it back for a few OCR races coming up.

In PCT now so hopefully I can keep most of the gains.
PCT = Clomid 50/50/25/25

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on what you keep out of it. 21lbs though, damn!

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Curious why did you run RAD at only 8mg?? The reccomended dose is 20mg

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im curious if the effect on cardio capacity was lipid related.

JayWalk39

Awards
Curious why did you run RAD at only 8mg?? The reccomended dose is 20mg
Not sure where you got that from, but most logs show that 8mgs is enough to have a significant effect and enough to make you feel like crap.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you got that from, but most logs show that 8mgs is enough to have a significant effect and enough to make you feel like crap.
Studies have shown anywhere between 0.3 - 30mg a day doses. Either way I don't find RAD interesting at all... from the user feedback I've seen it provides no where near the results it has shown to provide on paper(like most drugs)