First PCT, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divo

Divo

Awards
I am running my first pct (Sup3r pct) after my osta cycle of 15-20-20-20-25-25-25. I have read on several forums to run this pct at 4-4-3-3-2-2. I am interpreting this as 4 pills/day weeks 1 and 2, 3 pills/day weeks 3 and 4...and so on. Is this correct? The bottle says 5 pills/day twice a day. If I followed this, my pct would only last 30 days. I only ran ostar1ne for 7 weeks and didn't get into anything stronger. Which direction should I take with my pct? I am 34 years old and am 6ft 3 and 185 lbs. Thanks

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
FOLLOW WHAT THE BOTTEL SAYS, not the internet experts, overdosing on DAA will not fix you any faster! You urgently NEED a SERM, because an over the counter PCT is not enough. You can either go with BLR Rebirth "works great with your cycle", or an RX grade medicine, Nolvadex or Clomid, Do not risk it!

http://www.blacklionresearch.com/rebirth/

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
The old Sup3r PCT was 4 caps twice a day I think, or may have been 4 caps a day total. Either way the new formula has more ingredients so it is 5 caps twice a day 10 capsules total per day. It doesn't hurt to taper down on the arimistane at the end of your PCT so you could do 5 caps twice a day for three weeks then do 4 a day till you run out. I have used the new formula twice for PCT, it's the best over the counter product I've used and I ran it for 10/10/10/8/6. 10 caps the first 3 weeks then 8 then 6 over the next 2 weeks. I would advise a SERM also depending on what dose of ostarine you used.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Bloods are a good idea to see what level of shutdown you have going on.
Safe to assume you have been shutdown to some degree with Osta.
Super PCT is only an OTC(over the counter) amd therefore wouldn't be considered strong/effective enough to restart the HPTA (testes) after a cycle.
The usual path people chose I Clomid/Nolva/Torem for PCT.
These would be a necessity, anything else such as super pct would be optional extras to make PCT smoother

Divo

Divo

Awards
I think I'll go with BLR rebirth. It looks like it won't ship for a few days. Sup3r will have to suffice in the interim. Had no idea a serm was required. Thanks

Divo

Divo

Awards
Would you advise extending my osta run until I have serm in hand?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My go to PCT is typically Nolva + Super PCT + Reduce XT + Exemestane depending on cycle/need.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll go with BLR rebirth. It looks like it won't ship for a few days. Sup3r will have to suffice in the interim. Had no idea a serm was required. Thanks
For most things hormonal, a serm is generally a good idea. Not including test boosters and AIs

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Grab 2 bottles rebrith run 2 caps a day as the bottle says split 1 am pm and run the OL Sup3r PCT at 5 am 5 PM rebirth is your safest bet if youre going OTC many people have provided bloods for its ethicacy, also recommend an adrenal support as they can be taxed during a cycle.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I would do that, I ran osta for 10 weeks @25 and it was suppressive...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would do that, I ran osta for 10 weeks @25 and it was suppressive...
Ostarine can shut people down, sure sarms arent the strongest out there, but still why risk it??

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the main active in rebirth is also in Sup3r PCT. E.Cottonii

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth is the only over the counter Serm available, super pct is a luxury addition, not the other way around. There are lots of logs and reviews on the form, research and read as much as you can before making any decision, most of us are just lab rats here!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Pretty sure the main active in rebirth is also in Sup3r PCT. E.Cottonii
Doesn't matter Rebirth's Ellagic acid complex is what exhibits SERM like properties. E.Cottonii is the support. Ellagic acid was comparatively out performing Nolva in the most commonly sited article. Im not affiliated with them im just trying to save this person HPTA if they dont SERM.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Definitely get a serm such as Clomid or Nolva asap. Then stack your sup3r pct alongside it at label dosages. Do you already have super pct on hand?

Divo

Divo

Awards
I do have my sup3r in hand but my serm (BLR Rebirth) won't be here until the end of the week. Should I take sup3r without serm in the interim?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a rule of thumb, and just a friendly piece of advice, it is always best to have ALL of your PCT compounds on hand before starting a run. You never know the side effects that could occur while on any cycle and you might need to stop earlier than expected.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
As a rule of thumb, and just a friendly piece of advice, it is always best to have ALL of your PCT compounds on hand before starting a run. You never know the side effects that could occur while on any cycle and you might need to stop earlier than expected.
You should have it before even choosing what compound to run. For whatever reason you're not using a SERM. Please use Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and maybe another natty t booster if you do decide to go OTC.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you did not start, continue with osta, then start pct with rebirth and superpct, an extra week will not hurt you...read this pct article, it's written by Olympus labs...

https://blog.priceplow.com/guides/post-cycle-therapy
I've used Sup3r PCT along with Rebirth in one my PCT's came back fine with labs, But it was a very mild cycle that couldve recovered naturally in 2 months probably but ill take 2 weeks and spending 60-70 bucks over 2 months of feeling crappy. I don't use it anymore though because i don't like DAA if it didn't have DAA it'd be a 24/7 staple. DAA ****s my prolactin so it's no one's fault but my body, the formula is fantastic.

Divo

Divo

Awards
This is all tremendously helpful. I will better prepare myself next go at it. I think I will wait for rebirth to arrive prior to starting sup3r. Should I extend my osta for a week at full dose (25/day) or taper down to say 10/day?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This is all tremendously helpful. I will better prepare myself next go at it. I think I will wait for rebirth to arrive prior to starting sup3r. Should I extend my osta for a week at full dose (25/day) or taper down to say 10/day?
Extend Osta, If you have the 5mg caps then go at 15mg, wait till rebirth comes, i hope you bought 2 bottles rebirth performs amazing as an 8 week PCT and since youre not using a SERM i highly suggest you do an 8 week PCT if you want to make sure you recover and your junk and everything functions as soon as possible. Also,buy an AI Ostarine is known to raise E2 run the AI last week of PCT and 2 weeks after stopping PCT. I know that Super PCT has Arimistane but it's not my first choice.. Arimistane more likely controls cortisol than estrogen in myself and many others will say the same as we have blood work. Grabe maybe Letrone by BLR as well. It's PCT the most important part if you can afford it, i suggest it. If not then your recovery will just be a little bumpier, no worries. Im a lone rider no affiliations, just trying to prevent people from the curse of TRT

Divo

Divo

Awards
Understood and thanks for the tips. Extremely enlightening. Most conversations surrounding pct focus on "protecting gains" or "minimizing loss," etc. Is there any chance to continue to build lean mass during a pct or is strictly recovery-centered? Many reviews of sup3r talk of its protection AND building compounds. This seems counterintuitive to me for a pct.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would use SERMS for pct. clomid and tamox aka nolvadex.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just for clarification rebirth is an otc serm. Nolva and clomid are serms. So rebirth isn't as strong as nolva and clomid I would order nolva or clomid asap if you can. Thats my opinion.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rebirth is not a replacement for an Rx Serm. To suggest it is laughable, and irresponsible.

Pick up some clomid and run it 25mg EOD, or 12.5mg ED for 8-12 weeks.

Sustain alpha is the closest you will get to an OTC serm.

Clomid > Sustain Alpha > Rebirth

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out the board sponsors for your SERM. CEM products is a good place to start.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's going on but for some reason my 2 go to sites for serms aren't loading. Googling them works, and even clicking every other link in the search results work. But when I click the actual website it just says a server can't be found. So strange.
At first I thought it was just the one site but both aren't. Anybody know what's up?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Osta is not as suppressive as pro hormones, there are many logs with bloodwork on this form of guys who recovered well with rebirth, check out unclesarm log...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276430-first-osta-cycle.html
Compare 90 points less than starting levels at 4 weeks in that log ^, with 6 weeks of Clomid putting a guy at 1348ng/dl. I guess we need to quantify what we are trying to achieve with PCT and what "success" is - The *odds* are that you can take nothing and eventually "recover". I personally want my HPTA to re-fire in a massive way, and dump as much T as possible, in the shortest amount of time after the cessation of suppressive drugs. If you take a DRUG that suppresses your HPTA, I say you are nuts not to take a DRUG to bring it back- but that's the beauty of freedom of choice.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are many logs with bloodwork on this form of guys who recovered well with rebirth
All fine and dandy, but there is years of clinical data and published research to back up the use of Clomid.

A few logs can not come close to scientific proof.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Check out the board sponsors for your SERM. CEM products is a good place to start.
i agree. I use them myself so vouch for them. im on hrt so i dont use SERMS anymore. but i use alot of their peptides and AI's and am happy.

i would pick up a tamox and clomi and run 35-50mg ed and 20mg tamox ed for 4 to 5 weeks as a PCT.

i think ape mcgrapes meant AI use or something, not sure why you would use a SERM on cycle like this. an AI controls and keep estrogen healthy on cycle. a serm would only avoid gyno and cover up that issue but would still leave estrogen causing other issues in body when its too high.

old school way of doing things used SERMS on cycle, but we know better now and have compounds to use.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
All fine and dandy, but there is years of clinical data and published research to back up the use of Clomid.

A few logs can not come close to scientific proof.
i agree.
although I LOVE supps, one thing i dont like around here is some pushing them as as good or better than known PCT or AI compounds with alot of research showing they work.
im all for supps, but i dont screw with PCT or AI's . use what works and is known to 100%.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never mentioned using a serm durring cycle. I'm talking about PCT which this whole thread was about.

I'm here arguing against the recommendation of a OTC herbal serm wannabe marketing gimick, for restoring HPTA function. At best, Rebirth is a test booster and nothing else.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I never mentioned using a serm durring cycle. I'm talking about PCT which this whole thread was about.

I'm here arguing against the recommendation of a OTC herbal serm wannabe marketing gimick, for restoring HPTA function. At best, Rebirth is a test booster and nothing else.
I wasn't recommending it over a SERM simply if he chose not to use a SERM as he said.It's nowhere near as effective but definitely worthwhile to try and ensure his safest recovery without a SERM. I personally have used it for a mild cycle, but a higher end cycle i'd never recommend solo.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

my bad i miss read your post i guess. yeah im saying the same thing : )

Status
Not open for further replies.