New to sarms, need advice for pct and more

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I keep reading different things about time off between sarms. Some people say take a week off and then hop on with a different compound to switch it up. But won't that keep your testosterone suppressed?
Then some people say if you for example do 4 weeks on. Then take 4 weeks off then jump into your next cycle.
Then the third group of people say your PCT dosent count as time off. So that means if I take sarms for a month. Then pct for a month. I still have to wait ANOTHER month with Nothing at all? That would technically make the cycle length 2 whole months. One month of sarms+month of pct=2months of nothing untill next cycle? In my mind that basically means 3 months of hell lol
Anybody have an ACTUAL answer? I cant find any common grounds.

Next question. Everyone keeps saying to take nova and clomid. Dont I need a doctors prescription for it in the US? I also read that Taking them will work great but eventually it will lose its effectiveness which scares me.

3rd question is I am currently taking 125mg of arimistane. Is that enough for a 4 week cycle of ostarine and cardarine at 25-30mgs a day? Some people say to take letrozole but others say thatll demolish estrogen. Meanwhile some people say arimistane wont do jack ****. Others say you dont need it at all. And others say arimistane is overkill. This is what really frustrates me the most. I'd love to get bloodwork. But how does one go about doing that if this stuff isnt for human consumption. How do you explain that to the doctor.

As of now my sex drive is ****. I'm getting fat as hell. Low energy and depressed. I need help asap. Thanks in advance

Btw this is my first cycle of anything ever. I'm a 25 year old Male around 215lbs and climbing... unfortunately

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
D*mn.
I kinda hope you're a troll.
You're taking this stuff without knowing what you're doing. And that can really screw you up
You should've had all these answers before taking anything.
I had started writing a long reply here, but stopped.

If you're not a troll, you can PM me if you like, and I'll try to help you figure some stuff out. But man .... You really have to study. A LOT.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
D*mn.
I kinda hope you're a troll.
You're taking this stuff without knowing what you're doing. And that can really screw you up
You should've had all these answers before taking anything.
I had started writing a long reply here, but stopped.

If you're not a troll, you can PM me if you like, and I'll try to help you figure some stuff out. But man .... You really have to study. A LOT.
I'll pm you as soon as I get home. I'm new on here so I'll have to figure out how to PM you lol. But no I'm not a troll just an idiot haha. I jumped into it because I kept reading that it wasnt suppressive and side effect free. Well once most of the way through my cycle I learned the hard way that was false now its damage control. So I need all the help I can get. My buddy is in the same boat. So were scrambling for help. I'll be in touch soon thank you in advanced!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll pm you as soon as I get home. I'm new on here so I'll have to figure out how to PM you lol. But no I'm not a troll just an idiot haha. I jumped into it because I kept reading that it wasnt suppressive and side effect free. Well once most of the way through my cycle I learned the hard way that was false now its damage control. So I need all the help I can get. My buddy is in the same boat. So were scrambling for help. I'll be in touch soon thank you in advanced!
No problem man. Anybody that wants to learn has my support.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I keep reading different things about time off between sarms. Some people say take a week off and then hop on with a different compound to switch it up. But won't that keep your testosterone suppressed?
Then some people say if you for example do 4 weeks on. Then take 4 weeks off then jump into your next cycle.
Then the third group of people say your PCT dosent count as time off. So that means if I take sarms for a month. Then pct for a month. I still have to wait ANOTHER month with Nothing at all? That would technically make the cycle length 2 whole months. One month of sarms+month of pct=2months of nothing untill next cycle? In my mind that basically means 3 months of hell lol
Anybody have an ACTUAL answer? I cant find any common grounds.

Next question. Everyone keeps saying to take nova and clomid. Dont I need a doctors prescription for it in the US? I also read that Taking them will work great but eventually it will lose its effectiveness which scares me.

3rd question is I am currently taking 125mg of arimistane. Is that enough for a 4 week cycle of ostarine and cardarine at 25-30mgs a day? Some people say to take letrozole but others say thatll demolish estrogen. Meanwhile some people say arimistane wont do jack ****. Others say you dont need it at all. And others say arimistane is overkill. This is what really frustrates me the most. I'd love to get bloodwork. But how does one go about doing that if this stuff isnt for human consumption. How do you explain that to the doctor.

As of now my sex drive is ****. I'm getting fat as hell. Low energy and depressed. I need help asap. Thanks in advance

Btw this is my first cycle of anything ever. I'm a 25 year old Male around 215lbs and climbing... unfortunately
Okay, I will tell you the basics, enough to get you out of this.

After ending your cycle, you can take however much time you want off- a lot, or a little. Nobody knows exactly how much time you should take off- naturally, that depends on how long your endocrine system takes to be in good working order again, and how long you want to give a rest to that system and not disturb it. The more time you give, the better of course. So, choose wisely. You should take at least the amount of time you spent on, off.

You don't need any AIs with sarms, not with any of them. So don't even bother with that.

PCT with clomid and nolvadex. Get it however you can. This is necessary.