Test e or 1/4 andro

Gains2NV

Awards
About 10 weeks out from a triumph cycle that leaned me up really nice. Trying to get an idea what I wanna do for my next run. What you guys think. I know there are pros and cons with both just wondering with diet and training on point how the 2 cycles world compare.

Cycle 1. 12 weeks of test e, adex as needed on bloods, hcg toward back end and then a 4 week pct

Cycle 2 8 weeks of Olympus labs andro 4 and 1. Along with a otc ai, liver support and 4 week pct.

Didn't get do elaborate with details as I going back and forth. Just looking for input on how you think results would compare. I gonna be doing a super clean bulk.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
They wouldn't compare...
Test E would blow it out of the water IMO

Gains2NV

Awards
That's what I figured. I'll probably go that route. Just trying to dial a cycle in as everyone has various opinions and I Been going back and forth on ai and pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People's opinion are nice. But facts trump them all. In terms of gains, the Test cycle crushes the Andro cycle.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I just finished a test e cycle... Best 14 weeks of my life... Put on 15 lbs and dropped a few in body fat!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 10 weeks out from a triumph cycle that leaned me up really nice. Trying to get an idea what I wanna do for my next run. What you guys think. I know there are pros and cons with both just wondering with diet and training on point how the 2 cycles world compare.

Cycle 1. 12 weeks of test e, adex as needed on bloods, hcg toward back end and then a 4 week pct

Cycle 2 8 weeks of Olympus labs andro 4 and 1. Along with a otc ai, liver support and 4 week pct.

Didn't get do elaborate with details as I going back and forth. Just looking for input on how you think results would compare. I gonna be doing a super clean bulk.
If you have them already why not stack them? Use the dheas as kind of kick-start for the real cycle ie the test-e

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They wouldn't compare...
Test E would blow it out of the water IMO
People's opinion are nice. But facts trump them all. In terms of gains, the Test cycle crushes the Andro cycle.
I'm going to say something here which is going to be a VERY opposite view of everyone here, and I get that. But before demonizing me, just read everything I write, and fact check me to see that I'm not just blowing smoke up your skirt.

Below is a quote directly from the researchers who performed an independent 3rd party study on the 1-ANDRO compound in 2013:

W]e feel the reader would benefit from a comparison of the effects we reported with po (oral) PS (prohormone supplements) administration to prior work that examined the same effects in participants who received intramuscular (im) testosterone enanthate administration.

In one such study, subjects received a long-acting gonadotrophin releasing hormone agonist to block endogenous testosterone administration and weekly im testosterone enanthate treatments over a 20-wk period. Testosterone enanthate at a dose of 300 mg/wk contributed to a doubling of subject’s baseline circulating testosterone concentrations and increased their fat-free mass and leg press strength by 8.2 and 19.5%, respectively. These adaptations were noteworthy, as they came in the absence of resistance training.

More recent work by Rogerson et al. examined the effect of combining 3.5mg/kg weekly doses of testosterone enanthate with a 6-wk resistance-training intervention. The body weight of subjects in that study averaged 79.2kg, making the average testosterone enanthate dose used (277 mg/wk) very similar to the 300mg dose that we reported on in the prior reference. In the Rogerson et al. study, the combination of testosterone enanthate and resistance training contributed to a 6.4% increase in body mass and a 15% increase on both bench press and leg press exercise.

We find it interesting that the improvements reported in both of these studies are remarkably similar to the improvements we report here, where 4 wk of daily po administration of 330 mg 3-hydroxy-5-androst-1-en-17-one [1-DHEA] and 150 mg of 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin contributed to a 6.4% increase in fat free mass and 9.2, 14.2, and 14.6% increases on the bench press, back squat, and deadlift, respectively. Collectively, these studies suggest that [oral] administration of 330 mg 3-hydroxy-5-androst-1-en-17-one/day provides improvements in body composition and muscular strength that are similar to those shown when 300 mg/wk testosterone enanthate is administered IM.
Link to actual study text: ARTICLES | Journal of Applied Physiology

Ok, so I am a HUGE fan of Test. I love it. I am actually working on designing a testosterone molecule tattoo for my right forearm currently. I think Testosterone itself offers such amazing benefits in side a wide scale, that it trumps literally every other compound known to man when putting each of those benefits into mind.

Now...if someone is comparing Test vs _____ simply in terms of overall LBM/strength gains in an equal time period, there are obviously MANY compounds which will out perform it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Test is cheaper (to get an effective dose in your body) and less harsh on your liver.
If you have access to both, test is the better choice.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would deff go with test I'm planning a 15 week test e cycle at 600mg a week