Androtest question

EazyE96

Awards
Hello everyone

Almost forgot i got this account...

Going straight to the questions.

Does Androtest ( 4-Anadrodiol) damage the liver like epistane or other prohormones?
,Could it be used over a longer period of time?
Injectable testosterone is optimal, but since it converts to testosterone could you actually use it as trt or test base with other compounds?

Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not methylated, so it's lighter on the liver and can probably be run longer and at higher doses. I've never used Androtest, however if it really is 4-AD like they claim, then yes, it can temporarily be used as an alternative for TRT. I have no idea how safe it would be to run it long-term though, and I personally wouldn't want to try to find out when there are many alternatives for TRT.

EazyE96

Awards
It's not methylated, so it's lighter on the liver and can probably be run longer and at higher doses. I've never used Androtest, however if it really is 4-AD like they claim, then yes, it can temporarily be used as an alternative for TRT. I have no idea how safe it would be to run it long-term though, and I personally wouldn't want to try to find out when there are many alternatives for TRT.

Its Fusion Supplements Androtest, i hope its legit. On PN it has the most positive reviews, just like rpn havoc. The rest of their products dont have many reviews or none. Hope this means anything because their havoc is legit.

What would be an alternative?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its Fusion Supplements Androtest, i hope its legit. On PN it has the most positive reviews, just like rpn havoc. The rest of their products dont have many reviews or none. Hope this means anything because their havoc is legit.

What would be an alternative?
I've never used it specifically so I can't vouch for it but it could be legit. An alternative would be 4-DHEA or dermacrine. Obviously for TRT the alternatives to pinning are gel, patches, pellets... I think they might even have intranasal. There are lots of different things out there now.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Four is in stock at predator - that stuff is amazing! it's a topical gel of 4-dhea and Androsterone. this is an amazing base and will also give solid gains on it's own...you should also feel amazing running it.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I've been on it now for almost 2 weeks. I felt pretty good initially but effects seem to have diminished. I plan on getting my T levels tested in a few weeks. I only take 2-3 pills a day. I maybe ramp it up this week and see if I notice any difference.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on it now for almost 2 weeks. I felt pretty good initially but effects seem to have diminished. I plan on getting my T levels tested in a few weeks. I only take 2-3 pills a day. I maybe ramp it up this week and see if I notice any difference.
I would be very interested in knowing how your T levels come back while on it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Each of the pills contains 25mg of 4 androstenediol with a 15 percent conversion to test, that would be equal to pinning less than 70mg of test per week. At 6 pills a day you would probably be at or just above a trt dose for a ridiculous amount of money. This product has been discussed in several threads over the years. It's useful pre sex or pwo only in my opinion.

EazyE96

Awards
Thanks man.

5 pumps are 100mg androtest, isnt it kinda low?

Have you had any good experiences with other ph from PN?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man.

5 pumps are 100mg androtest, isnt it kinda low?

Have you had any good experiences with other ph from PN?
Since you're asking about pumps, I think you're inquiring about Alpha Four? that's 225mg 4-dhea and 100mg androsterone - 100mg androsterone in TD is a decent dose to work synergistically with the 4-DHEA...androsterone is an amazing neuro steroid and also converts to DHT.

I always appreciated this chart that Eric from Primordia put together years ago...if you need a little guidance on androsterone, 4-DHEA, etc

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Each of the pills contains 25mg of 4 androstenediol with a 15 percent conversion to test, that would be equal to pinning less than 70mg of test per week. At 6 pills a day you would probably be at or just above a trt dose for a ridiculous amount of money. This product has been discussed in several threads over the years. It's useful pre sex or pwo only in my opinion.
My T levels off test less than 100 so it won't take much to feel a difference.

How much pre-workout pre sex would you suggest?

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My T levels off test less than 100 so it won't take much to feel a difference.

How much pre-workout pre sex would you suggest?
2 or 3 would be a nice boost. If your levels are that low you could save some money and just use topical 4 androsterone. I like iml's especially when they have sales.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
2 or 3 would be a nice boost. If your levels are that low you could save some money and just use topical 4 androsterone. I like iml's especially when they have sales.
If I can keep my BP as a reasonable level I'll just hop back on test. Trying put a new med right now that hopefully keeps it in check.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be very interested in knowing how your T levels come back while on it.
I would be as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 6