LGD cycle quick critique, half way through

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Just now starting my 3rd week of LGD. Here is my layout any input appreciated

LGD- 5/5/6/7/8/8 just started taking 6mg a day now.
AI- arimidex .5mg eod
PCT- clomid 50/50/25/25 along with some creatine. maybe even add some GW, never tried it before

Overall zero sides on the LGD maybe slight aggression, no noticeable shutdown nuts still seem the same maybe tiny bit smaller. Felt like I had sensitivty in nips but honestly could be placebo, started the AI anyways to be safe. Hunger and thirst have recently increased as well.

Original goal was bulking, but due to the AI and diet hasn't quite been in check because of tests these last two weeks, so goal is a recomp. Since starting I've lost about four pounds which I'd say is all fat and probably some water due to starting the AI. slight increase in strength, maybe five pounds on all compound lifts while losing some weight, so I would say it is working, forearms and traps are a little bigger if anything. Nothing crazy but nice boost. Just forgot to mention endurance is definently up though. Figured everything looks to be in check, but always want to be safe. I am 22 and a half, just throwing that in there for the hell of it.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
I'm just starting 3rd week too, on 10mg/day with 400mg Epiandro. Had some aggression going on first week, has subsided. No pseudo-gyno symptoms like with Ostarine. Am seeing noticeable size gains. Nuts seem same size, appetite is up a bit.
I'd probably bump it to 10mg for the duration if I were you. Are you going to use anything for lethargy, or just wing it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just now starting my 3rd week of LGD. Here is my layout any input appreciated

LGD- 5/5/6/7/8/8 just started taking 6mg a day now.
AI- arimidex .5mg eod
PCT- clomid 50/50/25/25 along with some creatine. maybe even add some GW, never tried it before

Overall zero sides on the LGD maybe slight aggression, no noticeable shutdown nuts still seem the same maybe tiny bit smaller. Felt like I had sensitivty in nips but honestly could be placebo, started the AI anyways to be safe. Hunger and thirst have recently increased as well.

Original goal was bulking, but due to the AI and diet hasn't quite been in check because of tests these last two weeks, so goal is a recomp. Since starting I've lost about four pounds which I'd say is all fat and probably some water due to starting the AI. slight increase in strength, maybe five pounds on all compound lifts while losing some weight, so I would say it is working, forearms and traps are a little bigger if anything. Nothing crazy but nice boost. Just forgot to mention endurance is definently up though. Figured everything looks to be in check, but always want to be safe. I am 22 and a half, just throwing that in there for the hell of it.
i didnt have any nip issues, but hunger and thirst was increasing at times- will go away

smart dosing btw-

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Lethargy not too bad honestly. If it's like this I'll be completely fine throughout. Think I should go ahead and bump up to maybe 8 this week and then go ten the last three weeks? I've read all over the place that ten is the sweet spot then some say it's too much.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lethargy not too bad honestly. If it's like this I'll be completely fine throughout. Think I should go ahead and bump up to maybe 8 this week and then go ten the last three weeks? I've read all over the place that ten is the sweet spot then some say it's too much.
this seems to be up and down. as you said, many report with different feed back. but you are doing the right thing. i went up to 10 and back to 7/8 that worked best for me. you will be able to judge so if it doesnt work, back off a bit.

try the 10 a little early in case its too much

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Think I'll go ahead and bump it to ten actually. How would you compare it to hdrol? Ran that a while back around 100 mg. too young when I did but loved it at the time. Figured this was similar with more ease going into pct but I could be wrong

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Think I'll go ahead and bump it to ten actually. How would you compare it to hdrol? Ran that a while back around 100 mg. too young when I did but loved it at the time. Figured this was similar with more ease going into pct but I could be wrong
hdrol - was ok first time years and years ago- lol

lgd- gains are slow and steady- better strength and recovery. really hard to compare the 2- just mho bro, do 8 then 10. you dont need to hit the max, but its your call

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol is stronger than any SARM. I would play around with dosing until you find your sweet spot.

Also consider adding in Reduce XT to you PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
h drol is stronger than any SARM. I would play around with dosing until you find your sweet spot.

Also consider adding in Reduce XT to you PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
I would say as far as sides yes and correct me if I am wrong, but methylated PH having more stress on the liver, BP, joint issues and possible back pumps. The gains from H will be noticeable yes, however most who use this (even OP mentioned above) more than half are lost. Just seems more trouble than its worth

just my thought

With faster gains and more stress on the body

chubbsthedog6

Awards
That's one of the main reasons I'm running a sarm this time around to compare how much more of it is keepable. I thought lgd would be just as strong as hdrol because people always used to talk about how mild it was and now I hear lgd can be pretty harsh but they are completely different compounds so who knows. You think the reduce xt would benefit me? I've usually just run a serm for pct and that's it but would consider it. Sometimes all those little things to add such as daa etc etc I don't notice any different and just make my wallet smaller. I didn't figure lgd alone would need more for a pct but im always willing to add more for the sake of keeping gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
warbird01 said it best

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's one of the main reasons I'm running a sarm this time around to compare how much more of it is keepable. I thought lgd would be just as strong as hdrol because people always used to talk about how mild it was and now I hear lgd can be pretty harsh but they are completely different compounds so who knows. You think the reduce xt would benefit me? I've usually just run a serm for pct and that's it but would consider it. Sometimes all those little things to add such as daa etc etc I don't notice any different and just make my wallet smaller. I didn't figure lgd alone would need more for a pct but im always willing to add more for the sake of keeping gains
there is also a good post about sarms and what to do after- remember this will cause shutdown- but follow good protocol and you should be good to go. interested to hear your thoughts after.

lot of people just jump right to 10 a day and are expecting Arnold size gains in a week or 2, not going to happen. you should be happy with the results

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Cool man. Appreciate the help. Ill definitely post on here maybe about every couple days or so to keep you up to date

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Cool man. Appreciate the help. Ill definitely post on here maybe about every couple days or so to keep you up to date
def do bro-

u need more info, just ask

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say as far as sides yes and correct me if I am wrong, but methylated PH having more stress on the liver, BP, joint issues and possible back pumps. The gains from H will be noticeable yes, however most who use this (even OP mentioned above) more than half are lost. Just seems more trouble than its worth

just my thought

With faster gains and more stress on the body
How are gains easier to keep after a SARM than h drol?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How are gains easier to keep after a SARM than h drol?
that depends on the person and the pct. I know its a crap answer, but its the truth. First time I did it, my diet wasn't on par so I lost most of my gains. On the second run, I didn't gain as much but kept the diet in check. For me it was harder to hold on what I was gaining.

Also, during the last few weeks, joint aches, lethargy, back pumps at that point I wanted off the cycle. Im not knocking H, but IMO the sides that come with it aren't worth it. This obviously made it harder to get back in the gym after coming off, strength went down as well. Better diet second time around, but IMO might have gotten the same wgt gain with just food, vs H and without the sides.

If I am gaining 8-10 lbs of lean muscle mass with Lg while keeping 80-90% of my gains with no sides or 10-14 lbs of lean mass with sides and keeping 50-60% of gains, IMO LGD is easier.

But because we are all different and everyones body acts different, I guess this comes down to what is easier for the user

chubbsthedog6

Awards
I agree. LGD has been much more slow and steady for me than hdrol as well. Just a quick update my previous deadalift max was 385 and I just hit that for a triple. squat was 365x3 and I just hit 385 for single very smooth. Thought about a second but it was a long weekend so I didn't have the energy. Weight is about the same 186 but definitely had some more fat loss, can just grab the fat on my stomach and tell its been less. Traps shoulders and back have most size gain, not sure if that because I doing higher rep or because the sarm as I have heard there are more receptors in those areas, dont quote me on that. I am 3 weeks in a will be staying at 9mg for the next 3. Going to up the cals to try and get to 190 without adding too much fat.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I agree. LGD has been much more slow and steady for me than hdrol as well. Just a quick update my previous deadalift max was 385 and I just hit that for a triple. squat was 365x3 and I just hit 385 for single very smooth. Thought about a second but it was a long weekend so I didn't have the energy. Weight is about the same 186 but definitely had some more fat loss, can just grab the fat on my stomach and tell its been less. Traps shoulders and back have most size gain, not sure if that because I doing higher rep or because the sarm as I have heard there are more receptors in those areas, dont quote me on that. I am 3 weeks in a will be staying at 9mg for the next 3. Going to up the cals to try and get to 190 without adding too much fat.
that was the biggest increase on me as well- shoulders, back blew up and a pwo with pump ingredients, yea, all I can say is wow. I never felt like that on H never

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Any ideas for lethargy on cycle? Just about the only side I've had besides slight issues with the nips. Just kinda dragging all day nothing too bad but it gets annoying when I need to study for my 19 hours of classes and have to take a nap everyday lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas for lethargy on cycle? Just about the only side I've had besides slight issues with the nips. Just kinda dragging all day nothing too bad but it gets annoying when I need to study for my 19 hours of classes and have to take a nap everyday lol.
4andro, dermacrine, trest. Trest shuts down much harder than the other two

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Do the other two shut down very much more? Looking for the least shut down option. If anything I'll just man through it. Dermacrine is a dhea correct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Do the other two shut down very much more? Looking for the least shut down option. If anything I'll just man through it. Dermacrine is a dhea correct?
Yeah they both are. Dermacrine is td and a 4andro like supe3 4 or 1-testosterone are oral

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry meaning just like regular oral dhea
No these are not regular dhea. These are both 4dhea which converts to test (the reason people use it as a test base). With these new delivery systems it works quite well at the 330-550mg range orally. I am on mobile but look up our Hitech 1-testosterone logs that's our 110mg + cyclosome delivery product

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Interesting. I'll give it a look. Any chance they are located at like a gnc or vitamin shoppe or just online?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I'll give it a look. Any chance they are located at like a gnc or vitamin shoppe or just online?
Online or at like nutrition depot and places that sell more hardcore stuff. Not gnc or vit shoppe

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Just a quick update for anyone interested. Body weight is up about three pounds. Squatted 365 for 4 and was pretty tired after a long weekend but still a one rep PR and I'd say they were also a little deeper. Previous bench was 265 one rep but I recently switched to pause rep and hit 260 for a single so I'd have to say there is a solid improvement there. Definitely more lean and vascularity has increased for sure. Slight testicular atrophy little more noticeable now. Sex drive same. Keep you posted on the deadlifts in a couple days. Looking to set another PR