Tren e / test e

Rocktown

Awards
I'm thinking about running tren for the first time. Is 20 weeks too long to run tren e and test e for a first tren cycle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tren ace is the preferred Ester for first time tren users, so if you get bad side effects you can drop it and have it out of your system within days. I just took my last tren injection of my first time trying it. Absolutely awesome.

Rocktown

Awards
Man, I would be just using what's most available too me, so I can't get picky about the ester. So how long did you run tren for?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks is a LONG time to endure Tren. Tren will whoop your ass as long as you can handle it. I am getting ready to start Tren from pellets and only plan 6 weeks of punishment.

Rocktown

Awards
Good to know man. I'll just get 1 vial then and go 10 weeks if I can manage.... maybe run the test longer. I think I run run test forever, it's never given me any problems. Thanks

Rocktown

Awards
Good to know. I'll just get one vial and try to run it 10 weeks, if I can make it. I may run the test longer. It's never given me any problems. I think I could run test forever. Thanks.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I'll just get one vial and try to run it 10 weeks, if I can make it. I may run the test longer. It's never given me any problems. I think I could run test forever. Thanks.
1 vial might not be enough. I'd rather get an extra vial....just to be on safe side....better to have too much than not enough. Many folks run test lower than tren to reduce the side effects. For example, 200mg test with 300mg tren.

Good luck.

Rocktown

Awards
Well this stuff is all backwards. What is available to me is 10 mil vials with 150mg tren e 250 test e per mil. Which seems weird because I've heard that old will only carry 250 MG of test per mil (that doesn't mean that's right, it's just what I've geard). Maybe I need to figure out a different plan.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Well this stuff is all backwards. What is available to me is 10 mil vials with 150mg tren e 250 test e per mil. Which seems weird because I've heard that old will only carry 250 MG of test per mil (that doesn't mean that's right, it's just what I've geard). Maybe I need to figure out a different plan.
Those doses per mg sounds right. You will have to do the math and know how much to fill your syringe up. If this is your first cycle, then its HIGHLY recommend that you do test only cycle so that you know how your body responds to it, BUT Tren can be used on 2nd cycle as long as you've done your due diligence homework.

Rocktown

Awards
I've done several test cyp only cycles. I'm also on trt from my doc. Thanks for the input. I may go.forward with this then.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've done several test cyp only cycles. I'm also on trt from my doc. Thanks for the input. I may go.forward with this then.
Sweet....your ready for major gains!!!! I am also on TRT and love it. Another Tren tip is to keep your e2 within range and you won't have to worry about prolactin and then never have to take caber or prami.

Rocktown

Awards
I keep letro around in addition to the aremidex my doc gives me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I took tren at anywhere from 210-350 and all the way to 700 this last week, and test tapered up from 100-200, then 400 this last week and did 600 test yesterday before I left town for a week.
Almost zero side effects. Spectacular cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 weeks on tren.. your kidneys will hate you. 8 weeks of ace, 12 weeks of enath IMO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your talking the pre mixed combo carp you should pass in till you find them both individually.

Rocktown

Awards
If your talking the pre mixed combo carp you should pass in till you find them both individually.
It is a pre mix that I have available at this time. What is the benefit to using them from individual vials? Is premixing just a common way to rip people off?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
It is a pretty mix that I have available at this time. What is the benefit to using them from individual vials? Is that just a common way to rip people off?
ripping people off depends on source and/or who is selling it. Its convenient to have both compounds in same vial as long as its dosed properly.

Rocktown

Awards
ripping people off depends on source and/or who is selling it. Its convenient to have both compounds in same vial as long as its dosed properly.
I think this source is as reliable as any other. At least I know who this is, so if it's junk I can go back and give him a peice of my mind. Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it's pre mixed your stuck with the giving doses
True.. the one downside. If you react bad to one.. your screwed.. especially since you are saying its your first time with tren..