Superdrol vs Ostarine

vikramrathore

Awards
Hi

I am almost ready to take the plunge here. Right now, I am on a maintenance diet with heavy lifting, so you can say its a recomp.

I have 2 options-run a 8 week Osta cycle or run a 4 week Superdrol cycle. According to experience, what would best serve my purpose Osta or Superdrol ?

I know Osta would be best for recomp, but I am just a bit scared of the fact that SARMS are still "Research chemicals"

Regards

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you've never used anything don't go anywhere near the Superdrol. It looks like you need to do more research. The fact you'd even consider SD for a first cycle is troublesome

vikramrathore

Awards
If you've never used anything don't go anywhere near the Superdrol. It looks like you need to do more research. The fact you'd even consider SD for a first cycle is troublesome
To be honest, you are right-I have just researched very lightly on Superdrol. So, I guess I will run the Ostarine

Darlz

Awards
How old are you? Whats your height, weight, and whats your goal for yourself?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Wouldn't touch sd unless you had a couple cycles under your belt , if your going to take the plunge an 8 week sarm cycle isn't bad or you could try out some andros , we just released our andro line for Sparta nutrition . We actually have a logging opportunity right now in too you should check out and apply for !

vikramrathore

Awards
Height 5 feet 8
Weight-74 kg

My aim is to recomp as about 4 years ago i was 90 kg and i did **** loads of cardio and became skinny fat

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta ftw

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is the equivalent of asking if u should go for a kiss or anal on the first date lol
Anal FTW.

It's leg day, an I'm here to f*** you in the ass.... -bro science

Darlz

Awards
Because frankly if your 22 or younger you DEFINITELY shouldnt be using Superdrol and probably shouldnt use a Sarm either ...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Based off the title of this thread alone, you need to do a TON more research before you even consider taking anything more serious than protein powder and preworkout.

corinthians

Awards
if you think on take superdrol.. why not anadrol? but if i have to take one of those i choose superdrol for gains but feeling like crap or ostarine for better well being but less gains. you choose what you prefer!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Asking questions like this leads to asking questions about TRT down the road. Study study study, don't mess yourself up.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i saw ostarine and superdrol and had to check in for the lolz
i am 25 and not once have i ever considered trying superdrol

anyways, ostarine, mk-677, epiandro would be good for you solo or any combination stacked
epistane or hdrol either or, solo, would make a good 2nd cycle.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
He was asking about Osta a week ago:

SARMS Question-Ostarine(MK2866) ONLY

And now he's asking about Osta or SD. And in post #12 he was asking what OTC PCT is. Dude needs to put everything away and do some research before he seriously screws himself up.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Do some research before even considering dat dere.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i saw ostarine and superdrol and had to check in for the lolz
i am 25 and not once have i ever considered trying superdrol

anyways, ostarine, mk-677, epiandro would be good for you solo or any combination stacked
epistane or hdrol either or, solo, would make a good 2nd cycle.
But what about dat anal though? :spankme:

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
anal on the first date is how you get aids
SD as ur first cycle=anal on first date. or can also be written as
anal=Magic johnson
So does that mean SD = Magic Johnson? Fcuk dat m8

linuxjon

Awards
He was asking about Osta a week ago:

And now he's asking about Osta or SD. And in post #12 he was asking what OTC PCT is. Dude needs to put everything away and do some research before he seriously screws himself up.
I originally came here over a year ago and asked a bunch of silly questions. "What is a SERM?" "What is an AI?" "Why do I need them?!"

Someone told me I had no business even thinking of running a cycle with the level of knowledge I had. They were right. I'm thankful I waited a year and had something resembling a plan before I started down that road.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I dose my PH's anally just like the ravers dose their ecstasy anally? Doesn't the anus give better absorption?
Actually rectal administration is the most optimal dosing scheme for maximum absorption

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anal on the first date is how you get aids
SD as ur first cycle=anal on first date. or can also be written as
anal=Magic johnson
That's only if you raw dog it, an that's a possibility regardless of which hole your sticking it in if your going in raw.

Condoms=support supplements

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And it'll bypass the liver too right? So I'm gtg on some methylated products.
during first pass yes. just like with injecting. you skip first pass. but second and on, your liver will have to purge!

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
during first pass yes. just like with injecting. you skip first pass. but second and on, your liver will have to purge!
Bro I'm not sure if your serious or not Lol. I was joking about taking PH's anally.

It's like your joking with me but keeping a straight face so I'm not sure what's going on!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you're joking. But the info I posted is actually true. :thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For my first car, should I buy a smart car or Ferrari? Pls advice

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Depends on if you want to administer your superdrol anally or not.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2res4

Awards
I may be posting way late and this may have been covered already, but if you're dead set on using something go with the osta. I have to imo and experience osta can be used as a substance similar to test, and I believe it attached to the same or similar receptors but you won't get the HPTA down regulation depending on dose

That being said, the two compounds you have listed are not in the same ballpark let alone the same planet, and osta is great I find it to be a good addition, I great to use as part of a post cycle or a standalone, and it will provide some decent muscle gain and it's not to hard on the body at all

I've personally ran it at 25mg a day up to 50mg a day which there is no reason you would need to go that high, and I had a lot of it when it was becoming popular so I wanted to see what it could do and let's just say I was impressed.

Now for SD, AND and again sorry if this is repeat info but I didn't have time to read the entire thread just the initial post. I have to SD is not a PH, it is and always has been an anabolic steroid, and somehow when the rest of the PED'S were added to the list of banned substances, and SD was overlooked and some very brilliant marketing put it on shelves as a PH, and but it's a steroid in every sense, but it's actually the oral formula of the well know masteron, except mast is know to be a very mild steroid, and where SD is what I would even consider hardcore and my opinion on AAS is that they aren't drugs and shouldn't be labeled as such, I of course long term abuse and/or high dosing can cause high BP, and you can count on all of them ruining your lipid profile, even TRT, but with SD it's something used 2 weeks on and 2 off due to its high toxicity, and and generally the only time guys are using it is pre comp, and it will provide very dry gains, and no estro conversion, and strength, I rank it close to halo, real halo, and but mainly because of the toxicity, and but it can and does provide some comparable lean gains,

That said, I stay far away from it, this is a HORMONE, IMO, for elite athletes, and and pre comp only, and other than that it's not worth the negative impact it can have when you can simply run other compounds for a longer duration, and more importantly eat and train properly and achieve the same gains that are more likely to last without destroying your body.

I'm not trying to use scare tactics and act like a cycle of it is going to leave a person messed up, and but if trying to decide between ostarine and sdrol, and Id tend to say stick to protein and amino acids, and along with food and training

Ostarine imo is not very harsh and I think is a good starting point, I I've even used it to replace an oral and like I said I love e to use it in pct with torem, aromisin, and igf

The only other thing I can think of that may be of some benefit and safe is mk, and which if I'm remembering right is an oral SARM that increases natural gh production and I personally think an increase in gh is a great thing, but while on the topic of sarms, gw has been shown to help increase metabolism and endurance while increasing hdl, and but it also seems to raise body temp which can be rough in the summer months, but you only need a very small dose of it, and but it depends on your goals and your experience, most guys are looking for an edge and I get that, I there are so many products out there and the majority of the guys with any muscle in the gym are chemically enhanced, but the worst looking guys in my gym are always on all kinds of gear, I guess they think more is better, but and that mentality has got them in a position that they don't maintain any size without being on something and it seems to be coming more and more common with the younger kids, and nothing against that group, and it's just the dumb ones always make a bad name for any group

I would honestly suggest really doing some research, and I know there is a large group of guys here with a ton of experience and probably have forgotten more than most will ever know so take advantage of that, I really don't see a problem with osta as a starting point, I or the only thing you ever use,it is good, but definitely don't just jump into things and be very very careful taking the advice of guys in the gym. I have to have a buddy who looks great, but has been training about 17 years now and he is in very poor health, and cardiac issues, and failing kidneys, and looks no better on gear but stays on something all the time and says his health isn't a result of the gear which may be true but it's not making it any better and ppl take his advice like it's the gospel because of his outward appearance but he's ignorant and suggest the use of AAS such as tren and sdrol to high school kids, and every person I've seen follow what he recommends looks like ****, but the ppl who follows the free diets he will write up for them any time because he loves doing that end up looking great without gear just rather right foods at the right times and lots of hard work

So just be careful in your choices, and I don't think osta is a bad starting point but I also know nothing about you and I personally don't see a point in a person touching anything besides some protein and amino until they get at least 4 years under their belt of consistent training and finding out what makes their body grow, if you don't have that figured out all the PED'S in the world aren't going to make you look how you really want, and yea you may add some size but us it going to be the kind you want and sorry but if your hormones are so unbalanced that you have body acne, outside of genetic conditions what's the point, I I'm not in a contest to see who can look the best on the beach but just saying bacne isn't attractive and that's what your asking for if your hormones are out of control leading to a overload of sebaceous production, which some of it then becomes hygiene since needs change, but figure out how to get your body to bulk, and cut for a lack of better terms before adding hormones to do the same thing, but you don't want to be trying to figure it out once you are on them

Best of luck and I hope u don't think I'm bashing you, at least you are man enough to ask the question, even though it wouldn't be on my top 10 of best questions to ask or comparisons to make lol but we all learn somehow

Forget the sdrol idea though but if you are ready and do go with osta, and makes some post on how things are going for you and ask any questions you have outside of the intense research you are going to fist do, but and take advantage of the ppl here who will have the advice you need, and and sorry if you can't read half of this my auto correct makes me appear special most all the time and I type to much to feel like reading the post myself

2res4

Awards
I find osta to be suppressive over 20mg, and that's just been my experience, but I found the best muscle building qualities at closer to 50mg daily so I guess in that sense it is suppressive, but I don't know that it would take newer users a dose that high to get similar results?!!

Just what I experienced

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Osta is NOT a good addition to PCT imo. It will shut you down at even very low doses. See the huge SARM thread for details.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may be posting way late and this may have been covered already, but if you're dead set on using something go with the osta. I have to imo and experience osta can be used as a substance similar to test, and I believe it attached to the same or similar receptors but you won't get the HPTA down regulation depending on dose

That being said, the two compounds you have listed are not in the same ballpark let alone the same planet, and osta is great I find it to be a good addition, I great to use as part of a post cycle or a standalone, and it will provide some decent muscle gain and it's not to hard on the body at all

I've personally ran it at 25mg a day up to 50mg a day which there is no reason you would need to go that high, and I had a lot of it when it was becoming popular so I wanted to see what it could do and let's just say I was impressed.

Now for SD, AND and again sorry if this is repeat info but I didn't have time to read the entire thread just the initial post. I have to SD is not a PH, it is and always has been an anabolic steroid, and somehow when the rest of the PED'S were added to the list of banned substances, and SD was overlooked and some very brilliant marketing put it on shelves as a PH, and but it's a steroid in every sense, but it's actually the oral formula of the well know masteron, except mast is know to be a very mild steroid, and where SD is what I would even consider hardcore and my opinion on AAS is that they aren't drugs and shouldn't be labeled as such, I of course long term abuse and/or high dosing can cause high BP, and you can count on all of them ruining your lipid profile, even TRT, but with SD it's something used 2 weeks on and 2 off due to its high toxicity, and and generally the only time guys are using it is pre comp, and it will provide very dry gains, and no estro conversion, and strength, I rank it close to halo, real halo, and but mainly because of the toxicity, and but it can and does provide some comparable lean gains,

That said, I stay far away from it, this is a HORMONE, IMO, for elite athletes, and and pre comp only, and other than that it's not worth the negative impact it can have when you can simply run other compounds for a longer duration, and more importantly eat and train properly and achieve the same gains that are more likely to last without destroying your body.

I'm not trying to use scare tactics and act like a cycle of it is going to leave a person messed up, and but if trying to decide between ostarine and sdrol, and Id tend to say stick to protein and amino acids, and along with food and training

Ostarine imo is not very harsh and I think is a good starting point, I I've even used it to replace an oral and like I said I love e to use it in pct with torem, aromisin, and igf

The only other thing I can think of that may be of some benefit and safe is mk, and which if I'm remembering right is an oral SARM that increases natural gh production and I personally think an increase in gh is a great thing, but while on the topic of sarms, gw has been shown to help increase metabolism and endurance while increasing hdl, and but it also seems to raise body temp which can be rough in the summer months, but you only need a very small dose of it, and but it depends on your goals and your experience, most guys are looking for an edge and I get that, I there are so many products out there and the majority of the guys with any muscle in the gym are chemically enhanced, but the worst looking guys in my gym are always on all kinds of gear, I guess they think more is better, but and that mentality has got them in a position that they don't maintain any size without being on something and it seems to be coming more and more common with the younger kids, and nothing against that group, and it's just the dumb ones always make a bad name for any group

I would honestly suggest really doing some research, and I know there is a large group of guys here with a ton of experience and probably have forgotten more than most will ever know so take advantage of that, I really don't see a problem with osta as a starting point, I or the only thing you ever use,it is good, but definitely don't just jump into things and be very very careful taking the advice of guys in the gym. I have to have a buddy who looks great, but has been training about 17 years now and he is in very poor health, and cardiac issues, and failing kidneys, and looks no better on gear but stays on something all the time and says his health isn't a result of the gear which may be true but it's not making it any better and ppl take his advice like it's the gospel because of his outward appearance but he's ignorant and suggest the use of AAS such as tren and sdrol to high school kids, and every person I've seen follow what he recommends looks like ****, but the ppl who follows the free diets he will write up for them any time because he loves doing that end up looking great without gear just rather right foods at the right times and lots of hard work

So just be careful in your choices, and I don't think osta is a bad starting point but I also know nothing about you and I personally don't see a point in a person touching anything besides some protein and amino until they get at least 4 years under their belt of consistent training and finding out what makes their body grow, if you don't have that figured out all the PED'S in the world aren't going to make you look how you really want, and yea you may add some size but us it going to be the kind you want and sorry but if your hormones are so unbalanced that you have body acne, outside of genetic conditions what's the point, I I'm not in a contest to see who can look the best on the beach but just saying bacne isn't attractive and that's what your asking for if your hormones are out of control leading to a overload of sebaceous production, which some of it then becomes hygiene since needs change, but figure out how to get your body to bulk, and cut for a lack of better terms before adding hormones to do the same thing, but you don't want to be trying to figure it out once you are on them

Best of luck and I hope u don't think I'm bashing you, at least you are man enough to ask the question, even though it wouldn't be on my top 10 of best questions to ask or comparisons to make lol but we all learn somehow

Forget the sdrol idea though but if you are ready and do go with osta, and makes some post on how things are going for you and ask any questions you have outside of the intense research you are going to fist do, but and take advantage of the ppl here who will have the advice you need, and and sorry if you can't read half of this my auto correct makes me appear special most all the time and I type to much to feel like reading the post myself
Da fuq? Cliffs?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol stop 2res4 but you know you're not supposed to run suppressive compounds in PCT right, but and the point of PCT is to RECOVER, but Ostarine isn't anywhere near similar to test, but and it was shown to be suppressive to the HPTA at doses as low as 3mg, but you should do more research on what you're talking about not just base it on hearsay, but and maybe take a grammar class, but at least you're recommending the OP not to take these hormones, but and good luck
Edit: but and neither MK-677 nor GW-501516 are SARMs.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
close the lid of superdrol, keep it far away from you .. maybe next year :)

Osta Now.. then halo later this year .. SD next year :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
close the lid of superdrol, keep it far away from you .. maybe next year :)

Osta Now.. then halo later this year .. SD next year :)
Halo as in halodrol or halotestin? Lol I just came off sdrol and I probably still wouldn't try halotestin yet.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo as in halodrol or halotestin? Lol I just came off sdrol and I probably still wouldn't try halotestin yet.
halodrol .. or even epiandro/stano to get a lil taste first before he bites in a whole steak

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29