recommendations for cutting cycle.

Wkdsean88

Awards
hi guys, getting back on it got my motivation back and was just after a little advice on what to do next. my goal is to drop the bodyfat again over the next 3 months. i really like Olympus labs and their products so i am tempted to do another tren/epi cycle. i havnt kept myself up to date recently with whats new supplement wise. so is epi/tren the best way to go or is there something a bit different or better i can try. my diet will be on point just supplement advice im after.

any advice appreciated

thanks

age 27
5'8
170 lbs
bf 14%

Been training on and off about 7 years, took it alot more seriously the last 3 years.

june 2014/ june 2015 went from 182 lbs 24% BF to 144 lbs 7% bodyfat

from june 2015 to october added 3kg lean mass and 3% bodyfat so 10% overall 171lbs

currently sitting at 13% bodyfat 171 lbs, due to injury and lack of motivation.

i have previously done epi/tren 6weeks, trest/stenadrol 6 weeks.

my last pH ended in october including pct.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi guys, getting back on it got my motivation back and was just after a little advice on what to do next. my goal is to drop the bodyfat again over the next 3 months. i really like Olympus labs and their products so i am tempted to do another tren/epi cycle. i havnt kept myself up to date recently with whats new supplement wise. so is epi/tren the best way to go or is there something a bit different or better i can try. my diet will be on point just supplement advice im after.

any advice appreciated

thanks

age 27
5'8
170 lbs
bf 14%

Been training on and off about 7 years, took it alot more seriously the last 3 years.

june 2014/ june 2015 went from 182 lbs 24% BF to 144 lbs 7% bodyfat

from june 2015 to october added 3kg lean mass and 3% bodyfat so 10% overall 171lbs

currently sitting at 13% bodyfat 171 lbs, due to injury and lack of motivation.

i have previously done epi/tren 6weeks, trest/stenadrol 6 weeks.

my last pH ended in october including pct.
Epi/Tren is a pretty awesome stack for cutting or recomp purposes. You could also pair Tren with just about any lean mass builder for a solid cut or recomp cycle. Good combos would be:
DMZ/Tren
Sten/Tren
Halo/Tren
Epi/Sten/Tren(Spawn stack)
At your current weight and bodyfat I would consider aiming for a lean recomp rather than an all out cut cycle.