Recommendations for Cutting supplement stack

avalenzi

Awards
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good supplement cutting stack that either worked for them or heard good reviews on. I just ran a Ph for my first time and put one 15lbs so now looking to cut and drop some BF%.

im 21, 190lbs, 6 ft , bf% 12-trying to drop 4 or 5%

Thank you

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey man ... first of all sucess on the Ph ... even though your not that old for them ... but Congrats on the gain ...

First of all cutting is more to do with diet make that perfect and workout hard apart from that maybe use some tropical fat loss spays ....

If your very big then maybe lean extreme or oxygen elite pro .....

I understand using Ph to get bigger but not really needed for a cut .... if you really do something like furazadrol or prostanzol ....

Out of intrested what Ph did you run? ??

Goo!d luck i still recommend diet you could try oxy elite pro aswell

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is what really leaned me out on my cut, but Erase(by PES) def helped during the process.

avalenzi

Awards
I used tri methyl xtreme 3.15 ( i know it has very harsh compounds for my age and should have done some research before using, but def did work for me so now im on Pink magic and arimedex hd for pct)....

Judgementday- i heard a lot of good things about erase but i thought that was more for PCT not cutting?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used tri methyl xtreme 3.15 ( i know it has very harsh compounds for my age and should have done some research before using, but def did work for me so now im on Pink magic and arimedex hd for pct)....

Judgementday- i heard a lot of good things about erase but i thought that was more for PCT not cutting?
No it's not just for a PCT, it can be used as a stand alone. A lot of people seem to stack it with a natty test booster tho.

avalenzi

Awards
o ok i might try erase than since i heard so many good things about it...i was also thinking about doing animal cuts stacked with CLA's and Fish oils..

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Eat very clean is the most important u really could just stick to staples like protein an pre work out if diet is right for a cut. If your wanting to cut weight substantially look into ECA, have to jump threw a hoop or two to get it but will cut some bf quick. Best thing I've taken.

avalenzi

Awards
Ive been trying to eat the best i can with my school schedule, but ive been sticking to:

Breakfast: Protein shake, 1/2 cup oatmeal, whole wheat bread with pb (creatine and 2 pink magic pills)
snack: Protein shake
Lunch: Chicken with brown rice (2 pink magic pills)
Snack: protein shake
Dinner pre workout: Chicken with brown rice and green vegetable
snack pre workout: pb and j (creatine and 2 pink magic pills)
post workout: apple juice with protein shake
Last meal: Chicken with whole weat toast (2 pink magic pills)

If there is any input on what i can do to improve my meal plan let me know..all ideas are taken into consideration

Main goal: Keep maintaining or add lean muscle mass while decreasing body fat. Trying to get down to 8% like i was in the summer. Im prob at about 12-14% now since my PH cycle.

thanks for the help guys!!!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Seems solid man, have you worked up how many calories a day your taking in? Sucks breaking it all down into carbs, protien, fatty acids, ect.... but is well worth the time for a cut. Like i said diet seems solid best of luck man