First Time Ephedrine User.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have never taken anything other than pre-workout, creatine, and whey. I'm getting ready to try a Ephedrine / Guaifenesin product I was able to buy with just my DL from the local pharmacy. Im looking to increase the level of intensity and aggression in my workouts as they have started to become lethargic over the last few weeks, I imagine this has alot to due with my caffeine tolerance being built up. My plan is to take 50mg with my pre-workout (Muscletech Nano Vapor) on workout days only. Anyone have any experience doing something like this or is there a better way for me to go about this?

Current stats:
35yr old
208lb
25% BF based on 18" Neck and 40" Waist

My ultimate goal is to gain strength and lose BF especially a 3 plate bench that is 1st and foremost my goal. I'm currently running a straight 5x5 and have not stalled anywhere yet. Surprisingly I'm not insanely far off where i was in my late 20's which gives me hope.

Current lifts:

330 x 5 squat
220 x 5 Bench
375 1 x 5 Deadlift
140 x 5 OHP
200 X 5 BOR

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
You should post this in the supplement or weight loss section. Nobody takes 50 mg of Ephedrine for their first dose

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I could barely take 12 mg.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Good thing I asked LOL The box says no more than 6 in 24hrs so I just assumed 2 would be ok. One pill is 25mg so should I just start there 12.5 sounds low I would have to break a pill in half under the assumption that the ephedrine is distributed evenly throughout the entire pill?

I'm glad I found this forum any other would not allow these questions and I could have ended up fing myself up hahah.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Start with 12.5 without your pre-workout stuff to gauge your tolerance.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Start with 12.5 without your pre-workout stuff to gauge your tolerance.

Ok best I will be able to guess is splitting the pill in half, If I skip the pre-workout should I at least drink a cup of coffee with it? How long before before my workout do I need to take it?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25m E and 200mg C twice a day is plenty. If you build up a tolerance or just feel comfortable with the EC try adding yohimbine HCL to the mix. I personally love the ECY stack and tolerate it very well. I know a lot of people struggle with yohimbine HCL so be careful and watch your blood pressure if you go the Y route.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
25m E and 200mg C twice a day is plenty. If you build up a tolerance or just feel comfortable with the EC try adding yohimbine HCL to the mix. I personally love the ECY stack and tolerate it very well. I know a lot of people struggle with yohimbine HCL so be careful and watch your blood pressure if you go the Y route.
Optimal dose is 3 x a day. Everything you need to know is here.
I was not planning on running it as a normal stack per say, I was going to do just the Ephedrine and only pre-workout on workout days just to add intensity to my workouts kinda like a mood enhancer.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Thank you Everyone,

Today's workout was the most fun I had in weeks!! I took 1/2 pill with 350mg caffeine, by the time I finished my warm-up squat sets I wanted to just keep adding weight until the national guard needed to be called in to remove the weights off me with a crane.

Glad I didn't start with more than 12.5, I usually jump rope between sets but at one point early on my heart felt like it was going to pound its way out of my chest I did a dynamic cooldown to slowly lower it took about 6 min to steady out. I'm not gonna lie I got a little scared hahaha. After that I was GTG!!

Bench went good made it through with 220 on my last rep on the 5th set my foot came up alittle but I'm still gonna add 5lb next time and see if I cant blast through it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Sounds like its calming? Im looking to blackout and wake up naked in a field surrounded by dead chickens with torn anuses.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different strains have different characteristics. Dose dictates the effects as well.

Sounds like you want the Red Vein Thia strain. 6g can knock your socks off...I just get buck neked!

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Different strains have different characteristics. Dose dictates the effects as well.

Sounds like you want the Red Vein Thia strain. 6g can knock your socks off...I just get buck neked!
I will read about it thank you! Anyway to get a sample?

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Dang, I could barely take 12 mg.
My wife is thinking about trying this with me but is worried about boob shrinkage is that an issue on ECA? She has done HCG in the past with good results and no boob loss but she only eats 500cal on that diet which I really don't agree with.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's how I started when I use ephedrine (which I'm on now)
12.5mg twice a day for the first week along with 100mg of caffeine each dose. So first week would be 25mg/200mg respectively each day. From there you gauge how many times you wanna dose it. I only do it once a day with my workout. Works wonders.. No lie energy out the ass

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Here's how I started when I use ephedrine (which I'm on now)
12.5mg twice a day for the first week along with 100mg of caffeine each dose. So first week would be 25mg/200mg respectively each day. From there you gauge how many times you wanna dose it. I only do it once a day with my workout. Works wonders.. No lie energy out the ass
I have been doing 25/200/81 twice a day on non workout days and 25/350/81 once on workout days so far I'm very pleased with the results.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I have primatene tabs and mine say 1 tab is 12.5mg ephedra. Is that what yours say? If you only took half a pill then that means you only took 7.25 mg ephedra. Not calling you a liar, just curious what your package really says on it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I have primatene tabs and mine say 1 tab is 12.5mg ephedra. Is that what yours say? If you only took half a pill then that means you only took 7.25 mg ephedra. Not calling you a liar, just curious what your package really says on it.
Bronkaid comes in 25 mg tablets of ephedrine sulfate.

Primatene comes in 12.5 mg tablets of ephedrine HCI.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where does it say he was using primatene? And it's Ephedrine.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid comes in 25 mg tablets of ephedrine sulfate.

Primatene comes in 12.5 mg tablets of ephedrine HCI tablets.
Ok gotcha. It was a feature thread and showed a pic of primatene tabs so I assumed that's what he used. Nice to know that I can just get bronkaid next time.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Ok gotcha. It was a feature thread and showed a pic of primatene tabs so I assumed that's what he used. Nice to know that I can just get bronkaid next time.
Ephedrine Sulfate is 77% pure ephedrine alkaloid vs Ephederine HCI which is 82%. Not very significant difference, but a difference none the less. I guess it comes down to cost.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
If I was going to lie on the internet I would do it about something a lot cooler than being a middle age fat guy lol.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
I tried ephedrine for the first time recently. 25mg tablets. I started with just 12.5mg, with pre workout that I made. I found I built a tolerance very quickly. I now take 3 a day (24 hours) and ensure my last one is no later than 3pm. Tbh, I'm not that impressed. I'm sure I could up the dose, but I think people use to cut it and use it to help with heroine injections in the old days, so I think it might have addictive qualities (don't quote me on it though, it's just something in the back of my head telling me that). Either way, I doubt I will use again. I am also using mine with an anavar/winstrol compound.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I tried ephedrine for the first time recently. 25mg tablets. I started with just 12.5mg, with pre workout that I made. I found I built a tolerance very quickly. I now take 3 a day (24 hours) and ensure my last one is no later than 3pm. Tbh, I'm not that impressed. I'm sure I could up the dose, but I think people use to cut it and use it to help with heroine injections in the old days, so I think it might have addictive qualities (don't quote me on it though, it's just something in the back of my head telling me that). Either way, I doubt I will use again. I am also using mine with an anavar/winstrol compound.
From what I understand the "feeling" does go away but that does not mean its no longer effective, I also believe this is where people get in trouble "Chasing the high".

As of this morning

202.6 lb
18" neck 38.5" waist
22% BF based on neck and waist

lifts:
350 5x5 squat
220 5x5 bench ( ok i switched to suicide grip and widened my grip a bit I feel it way better in my chest and my shoulders feel great however I had to reduce the weight)
380 1x5 DL
150 5x5 OHP
205 5x5 BOR

All my measurements have stayed the same except waist and I eat in a slight deficit. Workouts are a huge struggle right now Pre workout is useless because i have a huge caffeine tolerance built up and I'm nervous about adding calories because i'm still real high BF.

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
From what I understand the "feeling" does go away but that does not mean its no longer effective, I also believe this is where people get in trouble "Chasing the high".

As of this morning

202.6 lb
18" neck 38.5" waist
22% BF based on neck and waist

lifts:
350 5x5 squat
220 5x5 bench ( ok i switched to suicide grip and widened my grip a bit I feel it way better in my chest and my shoulders feel great however I had to reduce the weight)
380 1x5 DL
150 5x5 OHP
205 5x5 BOR

All my measurements have stayed the same except waist and I eat in a slight deficit. Workouts are a huge struggle right now Pre workout is useless because i have a huge caffeine tolerance built up and I'm nervous about adding calories because i'm still real high BF.
To be fair, the comment seems to make sense. I will continue to use mine and keep the comment in mind☺

Wkdsean88

Awards
I have used it before, 10mg tablets 3 times a day along with 200mg with each one. I got some good results in 4 weeks. Just see how you react to it some people are super sensitive to it and do not need a high dosage, I have quite high tolerance for it but 30mg is the most I would take in a day.

Some people will tell you take it 2 weeks on/ 2weeks off but I found no difference between this and taking it 4 weeks in a row.

I prefer to use something like alphamine as its its cheaper for me in the uk and I got better results using it.