SARM/PH Question

renegadeguy

Awards
Anyone know if SARMS and PH's compete for the same androgen receptors? Thinking about stacking both. I don't want to take a strong PH, but have the effects cut in half because another compound is taking space. Not sure what to think and couldn't find any research on it since SARMs are fairly new to the market. ANY input or experience would be highly appreciated.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What compounds are you wanting to run?

renegadeguy

Awards
M1-Alpha and Ostarine. Ostarine's great for joint/tendon recovery and that's the reason why I would want to add it during a cycle. But again, not sure if it degrades the effectiveness of the PH. Since they both are anabolic.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm starting some ostarine tomorrow, then run that into my cycle.
yates84 or Dma378 would be able to help you more about the receptor question you had

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1-Alpha and Ostarine. Ostarine's great for joint/tendon recovery and that's the reason why I would want to add it during a cycle. But again, not sure if it degrades the effectiveness of the PH. Since they both are anabolic.
Osta will not decrease the effectiveness of your ph, you're gtg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole "competing for the same receptor" argument really isn't true. It's synergy between compounds that you're looking for. And don't want to stack excess compounds that essentially act the same way.

Just look at large AAS cycles. There may be 4 or 5 compounds. All acting in their own way, along their own pathway (ideally).

So you could run M1-Alpha and Osta together. One would not "cancel" out the other or anything. Just need to make sure they are complimenting your goals. Know that in that stack Ostarine isn't going to add much in the way of mass. It may aid in recovery and pump along with the restorative benefits it provides. The M1A will be your mass builder. Just know what you're going to get out of each.

But I like the idea presented by Burnfire. Run an 8 week Osta cycle into the M1A cycle. If you play your cards right, the Osta can potentially harden you up, lean you out, get things rolling, and have your body in good shape for a quick PH cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The whole "competing for the same receptor" argument really isn't true. It's synergy between compounds that you're looking for. And don't want to stack excess compounds that essentially act the same way.

Just look at large AAS cycles. There may be 4 or 5 compounds. All acting in their own way, along their own pathway (ideally).

So you could run M1-Alpha and Osta together. One would not "cancel" out the other or anything. Just need to make sure they are complimenting your goals. Know that in that stack Ostarine isn't going to add much in the way of mass. It may aid in recovery and pump along with the restorative benefits it provides. The M1A will be your mass builder. Just know what you're going to get out of each.

But I like the idea presented by Burnfire. Run an 8 week Osta cycle into the M1A cycle. If you play your cards right, the Osta can potentially harden you up, lean you out, get things rolling, and have your body in good shape for a quick PH cycle.
This is the only way I like to cycle now, gains on top of gains.
Osta will not decrease the effectiveness of your ph, you're gtg
Thanks guys! Love the knowledgeable and willing people within the AM community!