SARMS need recommendation

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I haven't been on in a while. I recently ran an 8 week cycle of Anafuse and Osta-shred. I only ran the OS at half dose (12.5mg of ostarine) at 1 cap ed. I must say this has been an incredible stack and I was amazed at the results. Weeks 4 on are just incredible and libido is off the scales. I am in week six and although I have vital labs PCT3X on hand I was thinking I should probably add a SARM just to get things back in check a little more quickly.

Any recommendations based on experience?

At half dose OS I am not super concerned with a drastic shut down but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks.

jack3d14

Awards
Haven't tried it but I heard good things about LGD elite. I think a pct is required with this one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean you need to pick up a serm for pct after your ostashred/anafuse run? If so I would recommend getting some nolva or clomid and using the vital labs PCT3X with it as well. Nolva is dosed at 20/20/10/10 and clomid is dosed at 50/50/25/25. Hope this helps.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean you need to pick up a serm for pct after your ostashred/anafuse run? If so I would recommend getting some nolva or clomid and using the vital labs PCT3X with it as well. Nolva is dosed at 20/20/10/10 and clomid is dosed at 50/50/25/25. Hope this helps.
Yes Sir, Thank you. First time running anything with a hormonal impact. so sorry for the confusion.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd go lgd or rad , btw you still should use a serm for pct whenever you mess with your hormones , they're cheap and work. Lgd I gained 13 lbs over 8 weeks at 8mgs a day , kept 10 . On dmz and rad right now will report back with my results in a couple weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, Thank you. First time running anything with a hormonal impact. so sorry for the confusion.
Yea I'd recommend going with the set up I had mentioned yesterday. It would cover. I'd pick nolva or clomid. If some reason you can't get ahold of either of them then BLR's rebirth is an otc serm but i'd recommend getting nolva or clomid.

amg91

Awards
What brand osta are you running? Were you in a cut? How are the recomp effects on it? Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg Clomid
4 caps Tropinol XP (The coleus forskolin really helps pct with fat gain)
150mg L-Dopa BID

is a killer combo.

danyd817

Awards
I'm looking to run LGD and I've been doing my research on multiple websites on what it is ans what it does. I've been trying to bulk for the longest, tried every supplement there is over the counter like testboosters etc. Are there any good recommendation to websites I can search? I've gone to irc.bio, newroids, toppeptides, isarms, sarmsx, and ***********. And then I looked up feedbacks and reviews and there's so many negatives. Help a brother out thanks!