am: SD....pm:M1T..?

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
I know this is counter to conventional wisdom...
but wondering about taking 20mg SD in the morning and 5mg M1 about 2hr before bed.Any comments? Thanks

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
day 1: am - 20mg SH; pm - 5m m1t
day 2: rocckky has a heart attack because his HDL is 0 and LDL is 400

this is an obvious exaggeration but both compounds have been shown to be pretty harsh on the liver .. i would always avoid using 2 17aa methylated compounds ESPECIALLY these two

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
this is called "stacking" and it is ALWAYS ill-advised to stack 2 methylated anabolics. Especially if one is M1T. Don't do it!

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
let me explain

I'm an experienced high tolerant user...(have done 4-5 week cycles with 30-40mgs methylated compounds)..
my question is: why exactly is 30mgs of mixed methylated compounds more potentially damaging than 30mgs of one?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm an experienced high tolerant user...(have done 4-5 week cycles with 30-40mgs methylated compounds)..
my question is: why exactly is 30mgs of mixed methylated compounds more potentially damaging than 30mgs of one?
did you get bloodwork to verify lipids and liver damage from your 30-40mgs methylated compounds for 4-5 weeks?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if it you were stacking low doses of mohn and m5aa i would say you'd probably be fine .. but both m1t and SD have been shown to be very liver toxic at their recommended levels (5-15mg for m1t and 10-30mg for SD) to use both at their recommend dosages concurrently would really be putting a horrible strain on your liver and i just don't think you'll be happy down the road with a really fucked up liver profile

stack SD with test :)

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
BUT...BUT

No I did not get bloodwork.
One thing I DID rely on was the Designer Supp guy saying that the liver threat was greatly exaggerated..I forget what he based that on.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well if you check out the recent bloodwork on people after their SD cycles you'll see the liver threat was not exaggerated, in fact it was grossly underestimated .. i just don't see the point in risking it given that m1t and SD are both illegal anyway (i know sd is a gray area but whatever) why not just run the sd for 4-6 weeks with 12 weeks of test e at 500mg (if its a first AAS cycle for you)?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
well if you check out the recent bloodwork on people after their SD cycles you'll see the liver threat was not exaggerated, in fact it was grossly underestimated .. i just don't see the point in risking it given that m1t and SD are both illegal anyway (i know sd is a gray area but whatever) why not just run the sd for 4-6 weeks with 12 weeks of test e at 500mg (if its a first AAS cycle for you)?

there's not only the liver threat, but the slam your cholesterol takes. The effect on cholesterol is not something that is to be taken lightly. While glen may have exaggerated about the LDL being 400, the HDL of 0 is not a stretch if you decide to stack these two compounds (which I hope to God you don't). I would go with either one or the other, endangering your health isn't worth the couple extra pounds of LBM.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Aside from what everyone else has already said, drugs can also interact in ways that can't be predicted. Some may have synergistic relationships and the effects of taking both will be greater than just adding the effects of one to another. This goes for good and bad effects. 40mgs of one substance can be substantially different than 10mg each of two. That's just the way it is. And if you haven't gotten blood work done, go get some done before your next cycle.

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
Thank You

Thank you for your input.It is appreciated.

Ator

Awards

there's not only the liver threat, but the slam your cholesterol takes. The effect on cholesterol is not something that is to be taken lightly. While glen may have exaggerated about the LDL being 400, the HDL of 0 is not a stretch if you decide to stack these two compounds (which I hope to God you don't). I would go with either one or the other, endangering your health isn't worth the couple extra pounds of LBM.
This might not be a simple question with a simple answer, but in general, how long does it take to get back to normal if your LDL/HDL / cholesterol is banged up
by SD and/or M1T? What supps can speed this up? And most important, what is the worst case scenario when the liver values gets like this?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so you know. . . I always get bloodwork, and after my last m1t cycle which I respond well to at 5mgs (290lbs) my lipid levels were absolutely devastated/ It was a three week cycle, I could only imagine how bad the levels would have been stacking it with another 17aa.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10