Input on MK/LGD dosage/ramping

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've got a bottle of the Mass GH from OL I'm planning on running. Currently been taking the MK-677 on its own for a little more then a week 10mg a night. I have access to more then enough of the these. I planned on taking 20mg MK and 4mg lgd ramping up to 8mg after a week or two and asses from there. Then keep the MK at a steady 20mg throughout, unless I decide to run the lgd at 12mg in which case my MK would be at 10mg as per the dose per cap of MASS GH.

My question is, is ramping necessary or worth it? Seems like 8mg is the sweet spot, might make sense to just jump into that.

Also should I increase my dosage of MK or try to run steady at 20mg all throughout cycle through PCT?

Currently ramping calories up and reverse dieting for bulk

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Ramp it straight down to zero and get something like ph or real gear

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ramp it straight down to zero and get something like ph or real gear
Please stop giving idiotic advice to people. You're not even answering his question. You've never run a SARM and only one absolutely awful PH run with no real PCT. Who are you to be giving advice and recommendations like this to other inexperienced users?

OP, I personally wouldn't waste my time ramping. Isn't Mass GH 4mg LGD and 10mg MK per pill? Just start at 8mg and 20mg respectively. You could maybe do 1 week at 1 pill daily to test the waters but you don't really have to.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at a PH or real gear... Those are two very different things there buddy. And I have ran a PH in the past and decided I wanted to try the LGD FYI.

Thanks bam bam, that's what I decided to do last night and I'm thinking of running 8-12 weeks, possibly introducing a ph into the mix around week 6-8 which will determine if I bump the lgd to 12mg or not. Should be an awesome cycle, I'm stoked

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
I'm starting LGD in a few weeks and I'm just gonna go straight into 8mg a day. Seems like it is the sweet spot so why mess around is the conclusion I came too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol at a PH or real gear... Those are two very different things there buddy. And I have ran a PH in the past and decided I wanted to try the LGD FYI.

Thanks bam bam, that's what I decided to do last night and I'm thinking of running 8-12 weeks, possibly introducing a ph into the mix around week 6-8 which will determine if I bump the lgd to 12mg or not. Should be an awesome cycle, I'm stoked
Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about LGD, haven't used it yet but it's a part of my next cycle as well. I'll be doing 8mg LGD for 6 weeks, with RAD at 8mg weeks 1-3, mk677 at 10mg, and I'll be using oral and transdermal trest as well. So a little heavier than yours but the amount of stuff you're running isn't always correlated with how much you gain!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell! Yeah that's a huge cycle, I've never been that deep. I plan on running RAD 6 weeks or so at the end of winter after a bulk in hopes of recomping shortly before prep, which is when I plan to introduce osta and cardarine throughout.

But as for this cycle I think trest at 50mg around week 6-8 of 12 week cycle would be solid. In which case I'd stay at 8mg lgd

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've never run a SARM I might suggest ramping. Some people respond very well to LGD and get great results at 4 - 6 mgs. The other issue is I've seen increasing reports from people about blood sugar crashes at high doses of LGD. Just some food for thought.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran ostarine from OL before and ramped that. Thanks for the input though! I'll deff watch my blood sugar. As for right now I'm gonna run 8mg a week until I feel the need to bump it up!