My Cardarine / GW experience

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So last week I started on 7mg and then 14mg of cardarine after a couple of days. Absolutely nothing positive to report, only negatives, and am thinking of dropping it altogether now.

1) nausea
2) hypoglycemia (even after boosting carbs this is happening, but I'm cutting, I don't want to eat 300+ grams of carbs per day)
3) loss of strength, after hitting a PR 2 days before starting
4) actually lost endurance (due to wanting to puke my guts out during my workouts, and yes I'm taking carbs peri-workout, 40g)

NO THANKS! This is one compound that is DEFINITELY not for me. FWIW, I was mostly taking it to try to improve my cholesterol and endurance.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Really?? That's upsetting, I've used GW and for me it actually exceeded my expectations. I was using it in a reverse diet and upped my carbs 180g, fats by 15g and reduced my cardio by 25min, and ended up leaner than I was at the end of my cut with my endurance substantially higher. Unfortunate you didn't see the same effects

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea it is unfortunate. As always, different users experience varying results...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've done a lot of research, and it seems to be a split on how people react. I've seen many reports on loss of strength, hypoglycemia, nausea, and of course all of this will lead to loss of endurance too. Really disappointed. It might be better for me during a lean bulk or something, but not if it stops me from eating.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So last week I started on 7mg and then 14mg of cardarine after a couple of days. Absolutely nothing positive to report, only negatives, and am thinking of dropping it altogether now.

1) nausea
2) hypoglycemia (even after boosting carbs this is happening, but I'm cutting, I don't want to eat 300+ grams of carbs per day)
3) loss of strength, after hitting a PR 2 days before starting
4) actually lost endurance (due to wanting to puke my guts out during my workouts, and yes I'm taking carbs peri-workout, 40g)

NO THANKS! This is one compound that is DEFINITELY not for me. FWIW, I was mostly taking it to try to improve my cholesterol and endurance.
I had the exact same experience with it. Oh and it doesn't improve lipids. I know, I checked blood work. The increased cancer risk isn't really worth it either.

alts

Awards
I too had those sides, just felt like I needed carbs all the time, felt so out of it, and lost alot of strength..

You win some, you lose some..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Thanks for sharing. Total turn off and disappointed :(

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was really hoping it'd work great for me. I've seeing good feedback on it, but the more I dug around, the more it does seem to be mixed reviews.

I just don't think it's best use is when cutting, or to lose fat, because the hypo symptoms require a greater calorie and carb intake.