OTC PCT comparisons

Gains2NV

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has tried Rise and swell for a OTC PCT along side a serm. Say compared to OL Super PCT. Rise and swell talks about not using daa but a sodium version which was tested to better restart production. Just looking in options for future and been hearing more and more about rise and swell but no real reviews.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has tried Rise and swell for a OTC PCT along side a serm. Say compared to OL Super PCT. Rise and swell talks about not using daa but a sodium version which was tested to better restart production. Just looking in options for future and been hearing more and more about rise and swell but no real reviews.
Super pct has sodium daa as well, far superior to regular daa.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you've already tried super pct i'd say give rise and swell a try. I haven't used it but You're a serm which is the most important and you can try the rise and swell and then compare it with super pct if you've already used it.

Gains2NV

Awards
I have used super pct in the past. But was just after a sarm cycle not something stronger. Just wondering how others felt about it. What about the fact rise and swell is once a day dose vs super pct split dose. I would think splitting would be more effective.

The biggest thing making me lean towards super pct is the extras. Seems like rise and swell is mostly daw were super pct have ai control, liver control, etc.

Just was looking for anyone that's had experience with rise and swell stuff is always sold out but not a lot of reviews

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Super pct is the most all inclusive otc post cycle supp available right now imo. Not to nut hug but I haven't seen a profile that even comes close to touching it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Super pct is the most all inclusive otc post cycle supp available right now imo. Not to nut hug but I haven't seen a profile that even comes close to touching it.
This.

Even has TUDCA which is typically pretty expensive

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I didn't think so either. I look after I read that and its not listed in ingredients.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it has tudca man you might be mistaken
lol, my bad. I meant to reply to another post about Ar1micare Pro on mobile and got my threads mixed up....this week is kicking my ass

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
regardless, its still a kick ass product, you really cant go wrong with it!