Best otc pct?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I have a fat chest, I’m not fat but I know it’s not gyno. I think.

Since 6-Bromo is gone I’ve been wondering what’s a good otc pct/AI
I Heard the earse is good but I’ve never tried it.
I’ve tried black stone labs iv an it was good
But they discounted it. :/
Please list some good pcts and AI.
I’d be interested in what you guys have too say as well.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You're not fat and you know it's not gyno but you have a fat chest. We need to see pics bro, arimistane is still obtainable and ok for a mild ai. I dont consider anything otc to be a sufficient pct.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

6 bromo is NOT gone

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on a cycle? Just want to clarify why you’re talking both pct/ai but only mentioning chest fat.

That being said... Iron legion virtus is most potent otc. Kept estro in check on 100mg of trest which is amazing for an otc.

Give us some more info though

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as i understand it, blocking the estrogen's negative feedback loop on the hypothalamus is all we are really doing in the pct (i dont count the hcg part as pct, hcg is more of an prevention, or a blast at the end of the cycle for those of us who have been too lazy to run it throughout).

So take something that either systemically reduces estrogen or acts anti estrogenic at the hypothalamus (i am not aware of an otc substance/supplement which accomplishes the latter).

For me, 6 bromo was more potent than Virtus. I got a big libido boost and a moderate aggression increase in the gym from 6 bromo, nothing from Virtus.

However, for all we know 6 bromo may be converting to a steroid in tiny amounts so i wouldnt use it in pct. Off cycle, sure, i wouldnt be worried about minor suppression. But in pct i wouldnt use it.

edit: as far as otc's go they wont compare to a selective estrogen receptor modulator. The thing is...you will recover without a serm (your hpta will) however the testicle response to the lh will depend on the state of testicles ie. how much did they atrophy. Preventing the atrophy in the first place is imho the most important thing, by running a low dose of hcg throughput cycle, which also has other benefits anyway.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You need to clarify what you mean if you want to get relevant comments.
For PCT, always use a SERM.
If you want something like 6-Bromo... It's still available.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it really is just some fat then you need to lose bodyfat still, virtus is also really good on the upper/mid chest really tightened me up

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You need to clarify what you mean if you want to get relevant comments.
For PCT, always use a SERM.
If you want something like 6-Bromo... It's still available.
Could you link me to something like 6bromo man?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you on a cycle? Just want to clarify why you’re talking both pct/ai but only mentioning chest fat.

That being said... Iron legion virtus is most potent otc. Kept estro in check on 100mg of trest which is amazing for an otc.

No, I’m not on a cycle. Basically I took a bit of time off an I did take a cycle but it was along time ago this year. I did have a proper pct and SERM too.
But basically all I’m wanting is something to kick help combat estrogen and fat I guess,
6-Bromo was the ****, but I can’t find it anymore.
I like arimistane too. I found it on hitech but other than that I can’t find it.
I’ve never heard of virtus.

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

No, I’m not on a cycle. Basically I took a bit of time off an I did take a cycle but it was along time ago this year. I did have a proper pct and SERM too.
But basically all I’m wanting is something to kick help combat estrogen and fat I guess,
I like arimistane too. I found it on hitech but other than that I can’t find it.

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude have you even TRIED to find it? um.....google? it pops right up smdh
Pretty sure he wants you to tell him where, buy it for him, and then set out how many he should take each day.