Xtreme DMZ

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm currently taking LGD I have been for about 3 weeks it's going well, I'm going to probably start dmz by the end of the week. Any recommendations for on cycle support or anything beneficial to stack with the dmz??

Thanks Guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimacare Pro or Cycle Assist is probably all you would need on cycle. A bottle of TUDCA for extra liver support is a solid addition but not strictly needed if only running DMZ at a reasonable dose for 4 weeks. Something for lethargy also a possibility or you can just tough it out. Trest>4 andro>Dermacrine are the recommendations for test base to fight lethargy and keep libido. Pick one if you do. Trest would require a potent AI on hand like Leyrone or Aromasin.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Is this your first cycle excluding the lgd? What is your pct? Why don't you just finish the lgd and give yourself a couple months off first

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Arimacare Pro or Cycle Assist is probably all you would need on cycle. A bottle of TUDCA for extra liver support is a solid addition but not strictly needed if only running DMZ at a reasonable dose for 4 weeks. Something for lethargy also a possibility or you can just tough it out. Trest>4 andro>Dermacrine are the recommendations for test base to fight lethargy and keep libido. Pick one if you do. Trest would require a potent AI on hand like Leyrone or Aromasin.
Well I'm using dermacrine right now with LGd forgot to mention that and they threw in a bottle of endosurge turbo idk if that's worth anything for this cycle. Lgd would be run for about 2-3 weeks with DMZ, can you recommend a good brand for 4-Andro? If I got that how would I take that just finish up with dermacrine or take them at the same time?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle excluding the lgd? What is your pct? Why don't you just finish the lgd and give yourself a couple months off first

It is my first cycle I just would really like to try something else with it I'm not 100% set on it either. But for pct I have Olympus labs super pct and clomid.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andro the Giant from Hard Rock Supplements. Highest dose and best value. Still not cheap but cheaper than Trest, less worries on estrogen, and better than Dermacrine. Start it when DMZ starts. If you still have Derma left you can keep using it till its gone as well or save it for some other time.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Andro the Giant from Hard Rock Supplements. Highest dose and best value. Still not cheap but cheaper than Trest, less worries on estrogen, and better than Dermacrine. Start it when DMZ starts. If you still have Derma left you can keep using it till its gone as well or save it for some other time.
Ok thanks man!! Appreciate it!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would just finish up your run of lgd and take a few months off then maybe jump up to halodrol or epistane. Dmz is strong, especially as a first

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5