A/T Xtreme H50 Log

futuredesign

Awards
Hello all, I am and will be sharing with you my current and future experiences with the pro-anabolic M.Closetbol, in the form of a log. Is that allowed? This is my first experience with a single compound cycle, and im not really looking to put a lot of weight on, I just want to recomp. My first cycle (age 21) was oral turinabol and 1-t cream from Primordial Performance followed with nolva pct, great stuff all dry gains.. My second cycle (age 22) was beastdrol and dieselbolan 2.0 stack, followed by nolva pct. Looking back, that was probably overkill, i kept 10 lbs after pct however my test levels took 4 months to recover to normal {normally very high(blood work done before and after)}. My liver took a beating, but im not too concerned as I am a teetotaler. I definitely wouldnt do that stack again tho.

To my knowledge, supposedly M.Clostebol is a weak-moderate anabolic, similar to p-mag or halodrol. I guess it's what p-mag's target hormone is, correct me if i'm wrong on anything. Looking at different logs and comparisons on this site, average results are more weight gain than halodrol, as it's not as dry as H, but its still rather dry gains. Seems to be good for recomp as long as calories are kept at a slight deficit.

About me and my workout: 25 years old, 6'3" 216lbs, 12% body fat, Mountain athlete more than pure bodybuilder. Re-composition as well as super strengthening smaller stabilizer muscles throughout body, rather than only lifting heavy and bulking. Bodybuilding is reserved for only 3 nights a week, as I make my money messing around in the mountains, and cant risk overtraining. Im a skier, backcountry and resort, so the better the strength/weight ratio, the better it is for my knees and back.

Goal: Lose fat on a slight caloric deficit, yet stay muscular and maybe perhaps build a couple lbs of dense muscle.

I'll be starting today, after school. Wish me luck!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, what's your cycle layout going to look like, dosages and weeks ran? Also what do you have lined up for pct?

futuredesign

Awards
Day 1

Cycle will consist of 100mg/day for 30 days, the pills include a small amount of cycle support, 100mg long jack, 100mg milk thistle, and 100mg NAC. Also including Liv .52 and Universal Animal Flex for liver and joint support.

PCT consists of Nolva, 40/20/20/10. As well as testofen, universal gh max, and will start supplementing SizeOn as soon as I feel I need.

I took my first capsule right after posting, and a second cap before my abs/core workout at 6PM. I am one of those kinda of people that's super sensitive to medications, in the sense that I can feel the effects of whats being put in my body rather quickly. I mean I can feel my hair growing kind of guy... So I took my first 100mg of mclostebol today, and I remember my last two cycles hitting stronger and almost instantaneously, whereas this clostebol only has me feeling a little amped. Now I dont know if that is the lack of placebo effect since im older, or simply because I am only taking one hormone instead of two or three, which sounds more reasonable.. Either way, I had a great workout, I just wanted to keep going. And I also notice I had a slightly quicker step at higher altitudes. I think its working a lil, it may be placebo effect, but I am a super responder when it comes to medication.

My ego is telling me to throw in another anabolic into the mix, while my brain is telling me to just play it safe with the current standalone. However I've read that someone of my size and slight experience, 125mg for 5 weeks is really the dosage I should be taking. I dont have any more MClostebol, but I do have Decaplexx (deca-like 19nor and m1-4add stack). I really dont want to be let down due to underdosing, but I will test the waters for the first week, and then figure it out if I need to add anything. Im usually really good with side effects, and my liver is strong so not too worried about that, but will definitely add a bloodpressure and cholestrol supp if I add any more anabolics. Decaplexx is underdosed as well, 40mg m14add and 50mg deca per day.. That seems safer than If i went full on 150 with mclostebol, 150 with m14add, and 100 with deca, obviously. However Id need some sort of test base, I didnt have one with dieselbolan and I definitely could feel my libido decrease a bit. Recovered fine, but Im too young for ED so just to be safe.

Should I add the low dosage deca/m14add to the party, so long as I add Andro the Giant (4AD)? I have a much more reliable pct in hand, and feel as though my body can handle it. My joints are thirsty for 19 nor!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
First thing is I would extend the cycle to 6 weeks. I would run it something like 50/50/75/75/100/100. Or even 50/75/100/100/125/125. I've had people say pmag was weaker than halo. I think adding in a test base is a good idea like 4-ad. Just keep an AI on hand. You can run the 4-ad at 200mg throughout the whole cycle considering you're not looking to bulk just recomp. Also get yourself a proper cycle support, what's inclunded in the PH ain't sh-t.

futuredesign

Awards
Thanks, I have liv. 52 for my liver, and animal flex for joints. I dont have any more mclostebol, However I have epistane and decaplexx laying around. I have taken 3 cycles before, my last being a 3 compound stack (superdrol,max lmg, dmz) and I felt healthy throughout, besides the normal shutdown that I recovered fully from.. So im not too worried about additional compounds, either way its only 2 methyls since the deca is ethyl not methyl.

I decided to skip the epi, as I cannot have dry joints come ski season. That's a no no. Whereas the Deca/M1-4ADD combo will help my joints a ton, at the cost of water retention and weight gain. I weighed in today at 211, No way I lost 5 lbs of fat in two days, probably from this mornings abnormally large bowel movement. Idk what ingredient in it, but something in the H50 cleaned me right out lol. A good thing.

Started the Decaplexx today, so thats 40/40/40/40 of M1-4add, and 50/50/50/50 of 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol. Weirded out by the lack of info on 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol, but I also dont mind being a guinea pig. I wasn't planning for this, although I have AI on hand, but I still need to go to GNC and get some P5P for any raise in prolactin. Do you think I should still add the 4-AD. I almost bought some last night, and I know its late, but ive read that its not necessary for a 4 week cycle, and the Nolva pct should do the trick. I dont want the meat n two veg to stop working tho.

What do you think, add Andro the giant, or not?

Ill report back tonight after my workout

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have no clue what that 18-methyl-estra yada yada is. I'd Atleast have 4-Andro on hand in case you run into lethargy and loss of libido. Just be aware between the 4-Andro and m1,4add you're now talking 2 wet compounds so keeping Estrogen in a healthy place may be more difficult. Or scoop up some epi-Andro and kill 2 birds. Keeps lethargy at bay, keeps libido up and *helps keep estrogen in check.

* will not replace an AI, you just may not need as much

futuredesign

Awards
Day 2

Added the Decaplexx today, feeling really warm inside, sweating more than usual. Drinking plenty of water. Starting to get that queasy feeling from the methyls. It's been a while, I forgot how strong the side effects really are, and why you have to be so careful with these things. If anyone under 21 is reading this, do yourself a favor and wait a few more years.

*I kind of like side effects, so long as there not major obviously, because its confident inspiring knowing that it's working. I usually get sides for the first week or so, until my body gets used to it.

Workout today was Chest/Tris/Back/Hamstrings. Start off with my normal cardio, and shoulder warmup exercises. Volumizing today, so 8x10(80 reps) bench press, but at lightweight, only 185 lbs. 3x10 Machine dips, I completely forget what weight but most of the stack.. 5x10 reps pull ups, body weight only, in between bench sets. 2x20 Cable Rows, 160lbs, in between dip sets. 3x20 seated leg curl, 120 lbs. 2x10 Natural Glute/Ham Raise, bodyweight only. 2x100m Sprints. 2x12 of Tricep Rope extension, forget the weight ( i keep forgetting because I just signed up for a new gym and the machines are all different, will clean up my act here the next few days) and last and definitely least 1 set to failure (22 reps) dumbell curl with 45 lbs.

I cant tell definitively if im even the slightest bit stronger, probably not so soon, but I wont be able to know until I get my new gyms machine weights down. Next indoor workout will be less machines though as well, so Ill have better sense. I feel great mentally though, and I'm looking forward to the next 3 1/2 weeks.

I bought andro the giant (4 AD), will be here early next week. Probably wont use it, just as a last resort. Hopefully save it for my epistane cycle come the new year.. I dont have an AI, and I dont really dont want any more chemicals in my body. What would I need it for exactly? I dont get gyno, Got dem ripped chest genetics. I also went down to the local hippy shop and got me some P5P, B6, and more NAC. Got all the way home just to realize I am almost out of multi vitamins. So manyyyy pills OMFG!!!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Keep that water intake up! You can always err on the side of caution and toss some tudca into the mix... What's another pill or two?!?! lol, good luck with the run bro, I'll be following along

futuredesign

Awards
Day 4

Mostly Good news and some possibly bad news. Gym has been closed due to renovations for the weekend, so been high altitude running, sumo/wall deadlifts, wall sits, step ups, natural glute ham raise, yoga and pilates. Feeling awesome, I can tell my strength is increasing more than usual and my cardio is a little better. I will weigh in tommorow, but I can tell im dropping body fat. My abs showed a slight bit more than usual this morning. I didnt expect to see even the slightest results this quickly, and I dont know which of the 3 compound is the fastest acting, but Im feeling ON now. My libido is annoyingly out of control. On day 7 I will be starting Andro the giant, for 3 weeks, 440/440/440. On day 10 I will be adding eradicate to keep aromatase enzymes down as much as possible. Ended up getting AI just to be safe, as I feel the 4-AD might kick the estrogen up a notch, especially mixed with the m1-4add

As for negative side effects, I have way too much energy at night (hard for me to party without booze, so i just avoid it all together while ON), and I started getting headaches at night when I lay down to go to bed. Each night the headaches feel better and better though. To be honest, I feel like they are due to a combination of raised blood pressure from MedicalMJ and the prohormones, rather than just the prohormones alone. So I have since cut down on the MMJ, improving the headaches a bit. But other than that I'm feeling great. No queasy feeling anymore, my appetite is feeling normal. I have been drinking almost a gallon of water a day though, and i definitely feel better than on my previous cycles, in which i did not drink as much water. I am coming to find that water is the most important cycle support out there.

As for the possible bad news, I just opened up my Nolva package and come to find that the safety seal was broken and it leaked all inside the bag I kept it in. Super pissed, I have to order more tommorow, with rushed shipping. Not bad news if replacement comes within a few days, but if it's not here by the beginning of week 2 or so, I will have to stop my cycle short as I dont want to go to far in without PCT on hand. Especially with a 19 nor.

Ill weigh in tommorow.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
That's sucks about the nolva, hopefully the supplier will ship one out quickly and cover everything. Keep your water intake up and that might help with your headaches. Lookin good so far bro. Are you going to take before and afters?

futuredesign

Awards
Unfortunately not for the community, only for myself. Only because I have a few unique, discernible tattoos, and I do not want to risk my identity. Scribbling out the tattoos would in turn scribble out all the good stuff. Thinking out loud, Maybe I could just do a collage of my arms, thighs and calves, especially since calf growth is a great example of hyper-anabolism. No tattoos there. Id have to do it tommorow, so itd be day 5 to day 30 changes, and then after pct changes. Sorry about that.

I weighed myself at my friends house, and used a electronic fat measurement. still 211 lbs 11.9 percent body fat (average over 3 times). Same as the other day, but its a more true measurement. Body fat is true 12 percent, whereas when I began i was just guessing 12% but it was probably more like 12.5ish. Insignificant change really, but good for my mental. Im getting stronger, especially on glute ham raise and wall sits. I normally do 3 sets of 3 mins wall sits, every other day, with good posture and my arms and palms up, just for maintenance. They felt extremely easy today, so I bumped up to 4 mins for the last 2 sets without a problem. Once in a while i get frisky and do that, but today 4 mins felt easy. IDK if you can tell but my favorite exercise are Glute ham raises, natural. I have a open back staircase in which I set my heels back and lock my calves underneath, and crank em out. I normally do 3 sets of 12, 3x a week. sometimes I get frisky and do 3 sets of 18-20. Today i did 24, 22, 21 respectively. Rapid strength gain there. 4 days in!, although i mainly contribute that to mindset, and diet and lifestyle changes that I undergo while on cycle, IE placebo effect plus no drinking, less smoking, eating better and drinking more water, along with increase vitamin and mineral intake. That alone is just as strong as any hormone. All in all too early to really mean anything. Im going to consider today my base, and the rest will be my gains.

I have not mentioned my diet. I dont calorie count, I dont like to stress about nutrition, I just like to eat well. As for my metabolism, its rather high. I have to eat a lot to maintain my weight, if i dont, I weigh 180 lbs, although that seems to be getting better the older I get. Mainly organic, no soda, no cereal, no processed snack bars or high fructose concentrate juices. None of that processed crap unless im eating out and cant avoid it.. I get my good fats from natural salad dressings, oils, and nuts. Mainly I eat only meat: tuna, salmon, bison, chicken, pork, turkey and some beef; Veggies: Spinache, Lettuce, Carrots, Broccoli, Colliflower, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions; and Fruits when in season: Bananas, Apples, Oranges, Pineapple, Mango, berries. Cheat sometimes with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and milk, and whenever I go out to dinner, which isn't as often as most californians. I like to get my protein, usually aywhere from 180-250g's per day from natural sources, but I do have muscle milk as backup. I usually get all of the above ingredients in everyweek, but sometimes I skip the pork and salmon some weeks. I figure I get anywhere from 3000-4000 calories a day.

futuredesign

Awards
Day 8

All I can say is WOW! I am loving this cycle so far. Best 1st week ON out of any cycle Ive ever done. I started Andro the Giant the day before yesterday with 1 cap, yesterday i took 2 caps, today i took 3, or 330mg. I'll start 440mg tommorow, and stay there for the next 3 weeks. Today I added in Eradicate for 1 pill every other day for the second week, and the full on 3 caps/day for the last 2 weeks, Ill save the rest for after PCT. Boyy do those 4-ad capsules stink. They smell terrible, like rotten coffee or something, which is weird because they dont taste bad. The Vitamin B and P5P ive been taking tastes so much worse, but they dont stink as bad. So weird. Sorry for the digression.

I cant really tell whats going on with the 4-AD yet, even at 330mg. Maybe tommorow Ill feel a little more at 440. I dont really expect much from it, just maybe increased energy and libido, but to be honest I think its just shutting me down even harder. However it could be mental, because I could just be starting to shut down from the stronger stuff, and my minds trying to take the easy way out by connecting that with just starting the Andro. Who knows, I wish I went with topical test base though, I've had great results with them. Next time..

However today I started the eradicate, and I almost immediately felt it. I spread my pills out atleast by 2 hours, and I dont mix anything but the methyls. In order to feel the slight differences in my body after each. Im super sensitive to that kind of stuff. 15 minutes after taking eradicate, I got an intense rush of smoothe clean feeling energy, and clarity. I am definitely going to start using this stuff more often while off cycle. I know that there is little evidence on Arimistane having any significant effect, but I have seen anecdotal evidence on forums everywhere saying the same thing I am saying. I think it works, I like it, and its just day 1. I smoke a lot of MedicalMJ (cut down to about half of normal while ON though), and I probably have a boat load of estrogen floating around. Surprised I dont have gyno, because I definitely feel like have a high aromatase rates. The last time i got this feeling was from Gaspari novadex xt, but this feels much much stronger. I forgot how good AI feels. Only day 1 too.

As far as the general cycle, I am loving it. I weighed in at 207, 10.4 percent body fat. I have lost 9 lbs since first weigh in. However normally fluctuated between 215 and 210 depending on the day, So I really am only counting 3 or 4 lbs. I have an electro body fat measurement device, and its only 90ish% accurate probably, but I have only been measuring on the same device. In the mirror it looks like ive lost a few lbs of fat, without losing muscle. my muscles are Swollen and pumped all day, insane pumps after workout. Holy smokes, I feel like im seriously getting shredded. I have been eating like crazy too, I have to be atleast 500 calories above normal. However I have been eating super clean and drinking more water than ever.. I upped my cardio as well, I've been feeling amazing at high altitude. I know this stuff is working, because I just moved to 8000ft above sea level, after living at sea level for the spring and summer, and I feel like im adjusting to the altitude much faster than normal.

Last but not least. Today I did push pull, my shoulder feels awesome and my bench press went way up! Was repping 245 for 8 today, back to what it was before my shoulder problems started 2 years ago. I normally just do 225x6ish, but I felt the urge today. I would never max out bench again in my life lol (just thinking about it snapps my shoulder up), but last time I could rep 245 like this I maxxed out at 315. My pull ups feel like they've gotten worse though. Idk why with added strength and less weight. I can still do sets of 10, but they felt harder today. Maybe because I was going so hard on bench, or because my lats also train a lot while running more? I need to back off on the exercise a bit, I dont want to get carried away and snapp something up.

futuredesign

Awards
Day 13

Everythings going great, weighed in at 206, 10 percent BF. The weight loss is stopping, which is fine, as my body fat is down to a good level. Now I am starting to see some serious strength increases. Wont be surprised if I start gaining weight from here on out, while losing a slight bit more BF. I can tell the furnace is on full power coming onto week 3. Skipped the gym today, but yesterday was leg day. Squatting 3 sets 225x12, which is normal for, and I cant go much higher than that right now without messing with my bulging discs, but my form was on point and they were super easy to finish each set. Will add 20 lbs next week.. Sumo/Wall Dead Lift with 90 lb Kettle bell (40Kg) 4 sets of 20, felt like a breeze. Kettle bell swings felt good, i increased from the 55lb (25 kg) kbell to the 90lbs, for 2 sets of 20, and no twinges in my SI JOINT. Single leg press, 225x 10 each leg, Leg curl machine, 140lbs 2x15, and a final burst of Hacksquat machine with 225 loaded up, 1 set of 50 to burn out and the one set of 25 roman chair raises. Came home and did a few sets of my favorite glute ham raise, 2 sets of 20, felt easy.

Coming into week 3, Im starting to feel everything much more pronounced. The good and the bad. Im getting bloat and my blood pressure is raising, as well as lethargy starting to happen. Nothing too serious, but notable. Not nearly as bad as some other cycles of done. Overall I really like this Deca prohormone. I havent noticed too much loss of libido (knock on wood), and no sensitive nipples or any prolactin problems. The lethargy is nothing compared to superdrol DMZ LMG stack.. although Im seeing similar gains. I actually ended up buying another bottle of the decaplexx, before they were all gone forever, since I like it so much. I will run it with my epistane cycle this new year.

Ill be back tommorow with a better log, and see how much my bench has gone up. Overall, judging by my look in the mirror, M Clostebol, 18 methyl 19 nor T, and m1 4 add, with a 4-AD test base has been a very mild cycle on my body considering the recomposition going on. I am starting to see some bloat, but suspect that will subside during pct and Ill uncover a lean and dry, ripped physique. I have lost a good 4 lbs of fat, and maybe put on a pound of dense, hard muscle. Now here comes the real muscle gains.

futuredesign

Awards
Got caught up with school and work, forgot to post on here.

So I finished the cycle, and its been almost a month since I finished PCT. Overall it was a great cycle for recomp, and as of right now, I am 210 at 8% BF, and my muscles look fuller and desner. So i lost 8 lbs of fat and built 2 lbs of muscle. I didnt diet as well as I shoulder have, but I was below maintenance calories.
However, I had some aggression on cycle, and some significant testicular shrinkage and loss of libido during PCT, which didnt recover until about a week ago, or 3 weeks post pct completion. Will get bloodwork done after my next cycle, but I feel great, almost better than before I started the cycle. I didnt recover perfectly from the previous cycle however, and I think this cycle actually helped me recover it all back. Before this, My T was in the 700s, but its naturally in the 900s, and I feel like thats where I am at now. Will get bloods after next cycle.