Sarm question

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
im looking at getting OL osta and running it for 6 weeks.
im looking to lean up some basically. ill be eating around 2400 calories a day.
5'10, 200, 22

how does this look?

Ostarine
20mg a day for 6 weeks
(would it be best to start or stay at say 10-15?)

PCT:
Nolva; 20/20/10/10
Clomid:50/50/50
(would the clomid be necessary?)
and possibly a natty test booster

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta dose looks good, you could stretch this cycle out to 8 weeks if you wanted. For pct I would just use the clomid or the nolva, not both. 50/25/25 for clomid or 20/10/10 for nolva is all you really need. Throw in some OL super pct and you are gtg!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Osta dose looks good, you could stretch this cycle out to 8 weeks if you wanted. For pct I would just use the clomid or the nolva, not both. 50/25/25 for clomid or 20/10/10 for nolva is all you really need. Throw in some OL super pct and you are gtg!
Cool thanks , I was waiting for a response before I went and got both lol. I'm actually going to be using ostar1ne, I may just use the super pct as the test booster

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Would suppression be much worse at 8 weeks compared to 6?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would suppression be much worse at 8 weeks compared to 6?
There shouldn't be much difference between 6 and 8 weeks except for a little better cycle. When you say use the super pct as a test booster you don't mean on cycle with the osta do you?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
No, I mean along with nolva or clomid post cycle. Alright I'll set it out for 8 weeks then.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I mean along with nolva or clomid post cycle. Alright I'll set it out for 8 weeks then.
Sounds good bro, figured that is what you meant. Good luck! Hit me up if I can help

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, will do. I'll probably log it on here as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like yates84 has you all covered. Personally I would go with the nolva and run the super pct. Then you could always throw in some reduce xt and a natural anabolic like anafuse or something during pct for extra help:)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
As Yates said no need for both serms pick one and do it 3 weeks at the dosages stated . If you decide to go 8 weeks dose nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 . Besides that your good my man!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
As Yates said no need for both serms pick one and do it 3 weeks at the dosages stated . If you decide to go 8 weeks dose nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 . Besides that your good my man!
Sweet, I'm excited to give ostar1ne a run. Thanks man

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Would getting some forma stanzol to use while I'm taking osta be a good idea?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would getting some forma stanzol to use while I'm taking osta be a good idea?
Forma is a little overkill but you can use it if you really want to. I would hold on to it for a cycle that really needs it if I was you

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What anti e product would decent to take?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What anti e product would decent to take?
Eliminate at 75mg would be more than enough imo. I'm running 15mg of osta, 75mg of eliminate, and 4 pumps of dermacrine right now and it is a great cycle. I feel like my estrogen is right where it needs to be. Getting your estrogen too low has its own set of sides lime painful joints and even ed. Keep it simple bro!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Okay, cool. Yeah I'm taking a product now that has dhea/pregnalonr and it's working well for me. I think I'll pick up a bottle of dermacrine as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established