Finally taking the plunge!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I finally convinced myself to try the real stuff. Tired of the dirty ph's that swell me up for 30 days, only to lose it shortly thereafter...

I was planning on going with a test E or C cycle, but my friends convinced me to go w/ sust 250.

He told me that I could run it at 250mg a week and see some great results. After doing plenty of reading, it's looking like I might be better off going 250mg every 4 days. Or, 500mg the 1st two weeks, then down to 250mg a week... Looking for more advice on this.

I have plenty of Exemestane on hand, and for PCT, I have both Nolva and Clomid on hand as well. I think I also have an unopened bottle of prami too..

For the exemestane - should I start it when I start injecting, or run it as needed?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but I'm getting ready to get off the clock & go home for the day! I'll check back tonight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go e or c sust and some Shor esthers that make it more condusive to more frequent shots

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If go for Test e/c and do 250mg every 3 days. That's what I do and always find it works well, I don't mind sust but I prefer test c overall.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I myself wouldnt run sustanon at one shot a week, it will give some peaks and valleys in the blood plasma level. The very least i would do sustanon is twice a week. Preferably mon/wed/fri for an example.

For the Aromasin, I myself would dose it when you start up. No sense waiting on symptoms or side effects to try and combat them, just mitigate the problem from the start.

Pct Looks Solid, Just make sure to take into account of the long ester in the sustanon before you start up, using a oral can help keep androgens elevated while waiting on the plasma level of the test to drop.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My source didn't have e or c and didn't know when he was getting more in.

For the aromasin, what's a good dose?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, another question. Every time I ran a ph, or saw other run a ph, I used cycle assist, fish oil & cissus. With real gear, do you need cycle assist as well? I don't think I've seen anybody mention that in their cycles.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Huge fan of sust. Running sust 350 at 2cc a week with 300 of primo a week as well definitely will only use sust.... maybe throw in some tren in a few weeks just started primo and loving it

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to run tren too, but figured I should wait till my next cycle.