Trenbalone and Anavar

BigD55

Awards
I am 6'7 260..been taking gear on and off for 15 years but only low dose as it was for sports. I now have Tren Enanthate 250, Anavar 20 and Arimidex 1mg..I was thinking about running them all together as 500mg of the Tren, 60 mg of the Var and 1mg a day of Arimidex for 8 to 10 weeks.

Any advice?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I am 6'7 260..been taking gear on and off for 15 years but only low dose as it was for sports. I now have Tren Enanthate 250, Anavar 20 and Arimidex 1mg..I was thinking about running them all together as 500mg of the Tren, 60 mg of the Var and 1mg a day of Arimidex for 8 to 10 weeks. Any advice?
What's your test base gonna be? And how often are you gonna pin the tren, at what dose?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way too much dex. Get some caber or prami for the tren. I'd at least run 100 - 200mg of test with that. . 1mg of dex per week will be plenty for a low dose of test.

Big_sxc

Awards
No need for AI with non aromatizing compounds. Var is dht derived and tren doesn't aromatise.

BigD55

Awards
Mandrew, I dont have a test base and i was going to pin tren 2x per week, var daily and Arimidex daily

Big_sxc

Awards
If u are worried about prolactin. Use prami or caber. But there is no aromatizing compound in ur stack. How are you going to sensitize ur nuts?? Get a test base. Test E or something and pin from week 4 or 6 to week 10. Or 12. Then pct. Tren takes longer to recover. Hence u need to wash it out a bit before you start pct. Or your gonna suffer a little extra time in pct than just a month.

U don't really need a test base IMO. Just for the tranission into pct. And remember that tren the molecule itself has a 5 day half life. So having 500 mg of tren in ur system will literally take 15 days until ur still gonna have 67mg of tren in ur system at that time. Is she clearer now?? And the last release from enanthate esters happen on day 10. Roughly releasing 10-12% of cleaved ester steroid. Soooo. Last shot of tren 250 will mean a last day release of 25mg roughly. Start ur pct a week from 10 days after ur last shot for tren. Or simply 14 days optimally pct shouldbstart after last shot

Last edit: I get angry with tren and adex together btw

BigD55

Awards
why wait 4-6 weeks to start my test? why can't I just take everything at the same time?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start your Test and Tren at the same time. I've never seen someone recommend you start Test after any other compound. It seems a little ridiculous to me.

Big_sxc

Awards
My belief was that he did not want to use test. So pls don't be hating. I atleast wanted to tell him to introduce a some test. Rather than none.

BigD55

Awards
I thank the both of you for giving me great info.. much appreciated

BigD55

Awards
I also have sone deca.. what do you guys think about that?

Big_sxc

Awards
I run DECA and tren together with test. If ur gonna use DECA ur gonna need like 12-16 weeks DECA for 10-12. Weeks and finish with test 10-12 to 16 weeks

Big_sxc

Awards
Get an ai for the DECA and test. I love aromasin. Atimidex has bad bounce back for me. Makes me angry AF as well

celebrity3

Awards
Does anyone have any idea how I can even get var? Trying to get into this cycle

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A drug dealer.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I am 6'7 260..been taking gear on and off for 15 years but only low dose as it was for sports. I now have Tren Enanthate 250, Anavar 20 and Arimidex 1mg..I was thinking about running them all together as 500mg of the Tren, 60 mg of the Var and 1mg a day of Arimidex for 8 to 10 weeks.

Any advice?
No arimidex would be needed because you will just shut down your natural production and then you'll be left with nothing to aromatize so an ai is not warranted. It has been done and guys have still had a libido but that's not always the case. We need the conversion to estrogen and dht for healthy normal functions. Prolactin feeds off of estrogen to thrive so with your case there will be a low estrogenic enviroment so those "side effects" shouldn't arise. Now i would for sure have some caber/prami on hand, everyones body chemistry is different so there is no rule. If it was me and testosterone was out of the question i would utilize some masteron or proviron if thats an option just for the libido aspect. But again everyones body reacts differently. Your gonna be shutdown pretty hard from that cycle, id make sure to have a heavy pct lined up. Or if your an older cat or feel your levels are not optimal then id look into trt. Way more healthy than having low test.