Test/Tren alone vs Test/Tren/Deca?

dozercars

Awards
Im on a 12 week cycle right now of 350 test-E and 400 tren-E for the first 5 weeks and 2 weeks ago i bumped to 600 tren-E and making great gains in size, strength, and fat loss but getting some insomnia, short breathe, and sweating profusely since ive upped it. Im gonna stick it out for 5 more weeks but its not good for my construction job. For a future cycle would 400 tren-e plus 300mg deca be as good for mass as 600 tren-e alone? Im also tired lately and ive read deca is good for energy levels and endurance compared to tren. Thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you using anything for prolactin I started using prami every night and night sweats went away and sleeping got better.

dozercars

Awards
Im doing really lose dose letro every 3 days and taking vitamin b6 and mucuna pruiens. Ive read a lot of people hetting depression on prami so im hesitant to try it. I felt great on 400 but just wasnt gaining like i am at 600 which is why id rather use another compound if it will gain as well than superloading this one.

dozercars

Awards
Not sure if it works the same but quite a few people in prohormone discussions have said more compounds at lower dosing is better than 1 ran high by hitting your anabolic receptors in different ways. Dont know if that's conpletely true or translates to injectables or not.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Im on a 12 week cycle right now of 350 test-E and 400 tren-E for the first 5 weeks and 2 weeks ago i bumped to 600 tren-E and making great gains in size, strength, and fat loss but getting some insomnia, short breathe, and sweating profusely since ive upped it. Im gonna stick it out for 5 more weeks but its not good for my construction job. For a future cycle would 400 tren-e plus 300mg deca be as good for mass as 600 tren-e alone? Im also tired lately and ive read deca is good for energy levels and endurance compared to tren. Thanks
i wouldent go go either for energy, but deca is much more mild than tren. also iv cycled for many years and wont personally pass 400mg ew of tren. maybe keep it lower on the tren dose. up the test dose and AI if anything. and have prami on hand incase of tren sides of gyno. AI prob enough though