First test cycle

walter1332

Awards
First test cycle. Test p for 8 weeks at about 500 per week with the proper dosage of adex. I wanted to run just hcg for pct. Unfortunately I believe I need adex during cycle and I would rather be safe than sorry. If anyone has any suggestions for the pct. I have hear mixed opinions. Both from certified bodybuilders, some say use pct some say do not use it. I would be more willing to believe it is not necessary but will put you in a better position after your cycle. If anyone has input for a proper pct or a good idea let me know.
I am 22
6'4
210lbs 8%bf
Been lifting seriously for 5 years.
Diet on cycle will be protein around 1.3-1.7 carbs will be around 1.

hide83

Awards
From what I've seen hcg is suppressive to LH so it should not be used in pct. Stick with clomid/nolva

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Don't use HCG for PCT use Clomid for 4-5 weeks.

walter1332

Awards
Cool and does anyone have input on adex on cycle. I had a slight gyno flare up toward the end of a dmz and andro 4 cycle. I dunno if that means **** because prohormines are bunk
But now it is a lingering paranoia.

walter1332

Awards
And does that continue through pct as well?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Sure you gonna run Test P as your first? Lot of pinning for a beginner...
Also, how you gonna dose it?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Test prop twice a week is no good. Do more research :)
Why not Test E 500mg E7D?

walter1332

Awards
Okay that's why I am on here for help I have been advised many different things looking for input

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Get test c or e run for 12 weeks .. 500 mg a week split shots 250mg x2 a week. Pin M/TH . Yes you need to do PCT . Get nolva or clomid .

walter1332

Awards
Okay well I am doing prop so if I could get advice for the prop

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
500mg per week maybe? lol e7d wut? and some ph's are not bunk what so ever, especially if you had gyno from it..... test p should be ed or eod low end would be like 50ed or 100 eod.... this thread........

kaoticsolja

Awards
500mg per week maybe? lol e7d wut? and some ph's are not bunk what so ever, especially if you had gyno from it..... test p should be ed or eod low end would be like 50ed or 100 eod.... this thread........
Ed or eod is the way... Ed keeps bloods more stable. Eod I can feel the drop off. Most prop is 100mg/ml just pin .75 ed and you will have a great cycle... I hope your ready to pin alot and are willing to try glutes vg delts or quads

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Whats so funny bro? Easy on that roid rage :)
Meant to say 500mg E5D. Or even 250-375 E5D would be good for first timer. Run 10-12 weeks.
I know you Americans are more for "more is better", but not IMO. This guy is a first timer and I wouldnt rec prop or higher than 500/E5D, absolute tops.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats so funny bro? Easy on that roid rage :)
Meant to say 500mg E5D. Or even 250-375 E5D would be good for first timer. Run 10-12 weeks.
I know you Americans are more for "more is better", but not IMO. This guy is a first timer and I wouldnt rec prop or higher than 500/E5D, absolute tops.
Its not the dosage it's the schedule even e5d doesn't keep. Blood levels stable

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Its not the dosage it's the schedule even e5d doesn't keep. Blood levels stable
Sure, dosing every 3-4 days on Test E (or why not Test P ed/eod) will get more stable levels than E5D. But it's a long esther so E5D will keep levels pretty stable. Also as a first timer maybe it's not a good idea to pinning very often. We're not talking about a BB competitor.

"When this long-acting version of testosterone is injected, it becomes stored in what is known as a depot in the body, and slowly released over a short period of time. Peaking within 1-2 days after injection, the testosterone is then steadily released over the next 12 days and completely tapers out after approximately 3 weeks." <Test C, similar though
(Anthony Roberts - http thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone-cypionate/)

"Very often users will shoot this drug once or twice a week, but blood levels are still above baseline with this drug at around day eight (16). Common wisdom holds that the testosterone portion of any such cycle should be equal to or greater than any other injectable drug(s) portion (on a mg basis)."
(Anthony Roberts - http mymuscleworld.com/anabolic-st...one-enanthate/)

"Testosterone cypionate is an injectable oil, which contains testosterone with the cypionate ester attached to the testosterone molecule. The ester denotes the release pattern of the test after it is injected into the body. This particular ester gives the testosterone an active life of 15-16 days, although blood levels of this drug fall sharply five days after post-administration, testosterone levels are still above baseline after a week (24). Stable blood levels can be achieved with injections once per week. Athletes often administer the drug twice weekly or every three to five days"
(Anthony Roberts - http mymuscleworld.com/anabolic-st...one-cypionate/)

Everyone do as they feel is best for themselves...
Peace

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good info but you also have to remember we were responding to youe initial evert 7 days post... 5 days is more reasonable but as a newbie I'd be more worried about fluctuating hormone levels than 2x a week shots

walter1332

Awards
Okay thank you guys this is all usefull info. The pinning shouldnt be an issue. I just want to know a proper weekly dosage and how often because I am getting mixed info. Seems to me 100 eod would be sufficent

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thank you guys this is all usefull info. The pinning shouldnt be an issue. I just want to know a proper weekly dosage and how often because I am getting mixed info. Seems to me 100 eod would be sufficent
100 eod equates to 350mg/week. Not bad but not optimal either.
But maybe a good starting point.

150 eod equates to 525mg/week and would be good to work up to.

You absolutely need a SERM for pct as others have said. With Prop start it 3 days after last injection.

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25

walter1332

Awards
Okay and how about the adex on cycle is that 100% must

walter1332

Awards
And does anyone know the best way about getting pharm grade adex and clomid

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay and how about the adex on cycle is that 100% must
It's a must to have. Yes. How much you have to use it is not answerable yet. .5mg e3d is a good start, adjust from there more or less.