injury helps

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
so prolly month ago now dislocated my knee playing rugby and everything was cool was still sore with some motions but I was still capable even deadlifted yesterday anyways was walking down my stairs and on the second step didn't step on anything uor step in a weird way I stepped normal and my knee popped out to the left and then to right I watched my foot turn 180 degrees from left to right then of coarse topped it off with falling down the rest lol going to see a doc today but iv heard that aas/gh can speed recovery read some articles regarding the same thing I believe one them I read about was called epistone I'm sure that's not how you spell it forgive me but wanted to know if anyone has expreince first hand, how quick did you heal, would a doctor prescribe it etc any advice or input would greatly be appreciated I'm a construction worker so I need to heel this ASAP lol and I don't wanna turn into a tool with chicken legs lol thanks guys

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no a doctor will not prescribe AAS to you for this. I believe you are thinking of deca durabolin Which is 19nortest. its got some studies on humans showing a faster healing time in certain tissues.

at any rate this would be considered an off label use of the product and thus will never be prescribed for this use by most doctors.

that doesn't mean you cant find some via another route and try it for your self. however id just wait to see what the doctor says. you may need surgery.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yikes! Glad you're going to the doc now. How old are you? Like Rip said, the dr won't prescribe aas but will have a plan of action. There are things out there to help with recovery and healing but a lot depends on the next step with the dr!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
no a doctor will not prescribe AAS to you for this. I believe you are thinking of deca durabolin Which is 19nortest. its got some studies on humans showing a faster healing time in certain tissues.

at any rate this would be considered an off label use of the product and thus will never be prescribed for this use by most doctors.

that doesn't mean you cant find some via another route and try it for your self. however id just wait to see what the doctor says. you may need surgery.
that's what they told me the first time but iv got a family of four I gotta feed lol but I do appreciate your input thanks :)

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Yikes! Glad you're going to the doc now. How old are you? Like Rip said, the dr won't prescribe aas but will have a plan of action. There are things out there to help with recovery and healing but a lot depends on the next step with the dr!
I'm 24 yea I head ya just trying to figure something out lol

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
3iu of GH (somastim is what I've been using for months now with great blood work) first thing in the morning should do.

Peptides, bpc157 and tb will help a lot also.

Save the steroids for a cycle

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Sarm Gw or osta have good healing benefits I believe.
3iu of GH (somastim is what I've been using for months now with great blood work) first thing in the morning should do.

Peptides, bpc157 and tb will help a lot also.

Save the steroids for a cycle
gunna look into them guys greatly appreciate at least now I have somewhere to start lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
IMO, people really over rate GH. It is not a wonder drug. I was on PRESCRIBED GH for almost 3 yrs at 3iu/day. I got a great recomp, swapping about 15 lbs of fat for muscle. But after that, all it did was screw up my glucose levels to put me borderline diabetic.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
IMO, people really over rate GH. It is not a wonder drug. I was on PRESCRIBED GH for almost 3 yrs at 3iu/day. I got a great recomp, swapping about 15 lbs of fat for muscle. But after that, all it did was screw up my glucose levels to put me borderline diabetic.
So a doctor put you on 3iu of pharm grade GH? Never heard that before. Why would he give such high dosage?

Also what kind of a doctor prescribes high dosages of GH without watching your glucose level? 3iu a day...thats multiple pens a month. People use like one.

napalm

napalm

Awards
So a doctor put you on 3iu of pharm grade GH? Never heard that before. Why would he give such high dosage?

Also what kind of a doctor prescribes high dosages of GH without watching your glucose level? 3iu a day...thats multiple pens a month. People use like one.
Head trauma induced pituitary damage. 3iu's is not that big of a dose either. My endo does head trauma research, and how it affects the pituitary, so I'm pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing. That's how I ended up in his office. We watched my fasting glucose levels the whole time and it was an upward trend so I, not the endo, pulled the plug.

Whether or not you've ever heard of it before is irrelevant.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Head trauma induced pituitary damage. 3iu's is not that big of a dose either. My endo does head trauma research, and how it affects the pituitary, so I'm pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing. That's how I ended up in his office. We watched my fasting glucose levels the whole time and it was an upward trend so I, not the endo, pulled the plug.

Whether or not you've ever heard of it before is irrelevant.
Pens come in 12 or 16iu...3iu is a lot. Who said 3iu of gh is not a lot?

I know for a fact that people that just competed and that they are competing in the up coming 212 they are using 3 to 5iu of UG (not pharm) level GH.

3iu is a lot. And GH does ****ing wonders. Idk when or how people came to this conclusion that you need 10iu a day for 6 months to see anything. It's amazing for recovery, size gain, Strength gain, getting lean, ... Its ****ing wonderful!

napalm

napalm

Awards
There are also pens (norditropin) that come in 5/10/15 mg so what's your point?

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
how expensive is gh? is it hard to get I assume so lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
My insurance was paying a grand for each of the pens.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
There are also pens (norditropin) that come in 5/10/15 mg so what's your point?
Which means that pharm grade are strong and that's why they dont come in 100iu kits like underground kits do. And thats why 3iu is a **** ton. If you do 15iu your doctor told you to do 20% of an entire pen a day. Thats low dosage to you?
how expensive is gh? is it hard to get I assume so lol
Undergraduate kits can be bought from 150 to 220 a kit. Usually the more you buy the cheaper they get. But typically with a few kit orders you'll be at 150 to 175 per kit. 3iu a day and an entire kit will last a month.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
My point is your GH is not a joke. It does a great job. People just have ****ty diets and workout plans on then and they end up blaming the product.

3iu of pharm grade is a lot. That is dosages used with black market products. Your doctor either didn't do a good job, or he was high, or you might of remembered the dosage wrong. Either way, dont bash it because the lake of attention and care you did.

P. S. People should (and do) cycle GH just like AAS. so if you were on it for 3 years straight at that high of a dosage then there is something wrong with that.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
My point is your GH is not a joke. It does a great job. People just have ****ty diets and workout plans on then and they end up blaming the product.

3iu of pharm grade is a lot. That is dosages used with black market products. Your doctor either didn't do a good job, or he was high, or you might of remembered the dosage wrong. Either way, dont bash it because the lake of attention and care you did.

P. S. People should (and do) cycle GH just like AAS. so if you were on it for 3 years straight at that high of a dosage then there is something wrong with that.
I have heard great things about gh did not know you had to cycle though do you think odds of a doctor prescribing it for a injury like this is realistic?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I have heard great things about gh did not know you had to cycle though do you think odds of a doctor prescribing it for a injury like this is realistic?
Ya they won't prescribed it for that. They are uber strict on GH and insurance companies are more strict on covering them.

General rule of thumb.... Cycle everything. Or at least cycle everything in the dark side. A lot of pros and people that compete now speak up and make videos or do interviews and a lot of them are cycling.

Edit: remember your body is a network and everything has a chain reaction. You can't just raise your test level, or just change your GH level. If you change one thing 10 different things will follow. Thats why you cycle. Let the body heal. Giving it a break and let it reset.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Ya they won't prescribed it for that. They are uber strict on GH and insurance companies are more strict on covering them.

General rule of thumb.... Cycle everything. Or at least cycle everything in the dark side. A lot of pros and people that compete now speak up and make videos or do interviews and a lot of them are cycling.

Edit: remember your body is a network and everything has a chain reaction. You can't just raise your test level, or just change your GH level. If you change one thing 10 different things will follow. Thats why you cycle. Let the body heal. Giving it a break and let it reset.
makes total sense!