Roid rage/emotionally blunt

Big_sxc

Awards
Hey guys I'm dealing with a bit of roid blues and a bit of rage.

What do you guys do not to be so blunt. I find myself just sitting quietly not engaging with anyone.

What do u do?! Smoke weed? Take nootropics? That **** don't work for me boys. Any help is appreciated

Big_sxc

Awards
I'm not taking any AI ATM but I am using SARMs and a pH blend and some DECA and test.

I don't know why I'd be so blunt.

Big_sxc

Awards
I'm on quite a bit if test. I'd imagine my estrogens decent guys.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decent? I'm thoroughly confused. Not sure if serious. Just in case this is serious, your E2 is surely sky-high causing your emotional issues. Get an AI, bring it down, find some hormonal balance, find emotional balance.

The End

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah mate. I got this.
If your having roid rage and blues you don't got it..... im saying this to be helpful. I'm almost positive I'm running more juice than you but I'm also using aromasin prami to help offset. I have 3 kids and interact with public in my job I can't afford to let myself rage. These are hormones and they can effect you if one goes out of wack. Be safe get an AI and if on deca get something for progesterone those sides can be worse than estrogen sides

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I always liked taking 20mg nolvadex eod during my cycles. Helped with estrogen, water weight and temperament.

Big_sxc

Awards
OK. So I've got a bit of arimastane aroma lrtro and dex i ll start taking arimastane and tell has how I go.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane isn't going to do anything for estrogen. Use something else.

Big_sxc

Awards
OK then. My next favourite would be aromasin.. So nonone really believes in arimistane?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloodwork is $60 for the entire CBC and hormone panels. Check your E2 levels from bloodwork then correct.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey guys I'm dealing with a bit of roid blues and a bit of rage.

What do you guys do not to be so blunt. I find myself just sitting quietly not engaging with anyone.

What do u do?! Smoke weed? Take nootropics? That **** don't work for me boys. Any help is appreciated
this may sound like a crock of rhino sh!t but try meditation . find a quiet room and some nice music learn the breathing patterns try om mani padme on youtube ... good luck

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this may sound like a crock of rhino sh!t but try meditation . find a quiet room and some nice music learn the breathing patterns try om mani padme on youtube ... good luck
That actually works for alot of people

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That actually works for alot of people
after i broke both my hands on someones pickup truck in 2011 my doctor recommended it its worked ever since with either a bowl of clam chowder or a 3 bag green tea in one cup .... it makes me see the reality that everything is going to be ok . e2 maybe high in his case . in my case e was near zero . i was taking nolva at 30 mg a day ... bad idea .