• Established
My upcoming cycle:

Arimidex .5mg EOD weeks 1-18

600mg EQ /week weeks 1-16

100mg EOD test p weeks 1-8

50mg EOD test p weeks 9-18

100mg EOD tren a weeks 9-18

100mg EOD Drost P weeks 9-18

I have 50tabs of caber .5mg should i take .5mg EOD or just save them for if i get any sides? Also, I can get more if need be. Experienced advice only please

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Caber has a relatively long halflife man. I find dosing my caber 1 time a week helps best. If I have sides pop up I can bump the dose easily and it's in my system already. I forget the exact halflife but it's longer than 10days so dosing too often will give you sides a few weeks down the road. Too much caber and I get bp issues and headaches bad.

Edit* what brand caber are you using if you dont mind? I use Cabaser by Pfizer so my experience is based on human grade.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Caber has a relatively long halflife man. I find dosing my caber 1 time a week helps best. If I have sides pop up I can bump the dose easily and it's in my system already. I forget the exact halflife but it's longer than 10days so dosing too often will give you sides a few weeks down the road. Too much caber and I get bp issues and headaches bad.

Edit* what brand caber are you using if you dont mind? I use Cabaser by Pfizer so my experience is based on human grade.
mine are UGL. That's great news though on the long halflife. What dose do you take per week?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interested in the answers for this as I may close out my cycle with some Tren A, not quite as high as yours though. Lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
mine are UGL. That's great news though on the long halflife. What dose do you take per week?
I take 1mg but I'm running 700mg ew leading into my show. It's Pharma grade too.

Is yours liquid, tabor capsule? What UGL?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
mine is a tab and i'll shoot you the name as soon as i pick it up from my buddy's place.Can't remember the name off hand.

thanks for the advice!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
mine is a tab and i'll shoot you the name as soon as i pick it up from my buddy's place.Can't remember the name off hand.

thanks for the advice!
Ok cool. If it was liquid just toss it lol. Caber degrades in liquid form and is worthless. Shoot me the name, chances are I have heard of it and can tell you what dose to use based on quality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PES 1
Anabolics 10
Supplements 21
Anabolics 0
dsw222 Anabolics 14