Alternatives for Caber

RMCM1126

Awards
Caber makes me nauseous af even at .125mg ... What else can I do to help lower prolactin?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inhibit-P comes to mind.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit-P comes to mind.
This is my personal go-to when running 19nors.

OP, give this a look for sure. It’s not going to throttle you like caber or prami can, but it’s also not as strong. Just my personal experience, 3 a day (morning, noon, evening) is enough to skip the big guns while running NPP, but I needed 6 per day with dienolone. Zero sides for me and I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone else having issues with it.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What about demolishing refractory period. Will any dose of Inhibit-P accomplish that?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about demolishing refractory period. Will any dose of Inhibit-P accomplish that?
I have always wondered about this as well. I have 2 bottles of it but sold my dienolone after deciding I didn't want to run it at my age. I thought about taking Inhibit P to shorten the refractory period.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve never experienced a shorter refractory period while running inhibit-p. I also don’t have much of a drive, so my opinion isn’t the best with that. The missus did mention that my load seems to have more volume, of which she is not a fan.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have always wondered about this as well. I have 2 bottles of it but sold my dienolone after deciding I didn't want to run it at my age. I thought about taking Inhibit P to shorten the refractory period.
Good decision on the dienolone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if no1 mentioned it, prami is the common alternative to caber. You also need to start very low. 0.1 or 0.2 for a few days to ease Into it.

Last time I had a run in with prami I was up to 0.5 daily no problems.

smont for 15% off if your in the US

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But that other side effect of prami is so much fun in bed!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao!! For me, I would get drowsy, but libido would spike and almost uncontrollable erections! It was awesome!!