Exemestane and Cabergoline?

Oppo28

Awards
Hey guys, I've taken kratom for a couple months and have gyno onset. I was told to get exemestane and cabergoline if it's prolactin related. Newer to this... any help would be awesome. If those are the correct remedies, anyone have a reliable link to buy from? Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Raloxifene is typically your best bet against gyno, but you do want to get that prolactin down, if it's high. But I'd personally want to be sure, that prolactin is high and an issue, before taking something like Caber. Have you stopped or decreased your Kratom use? I'd start with that. Anyway, MA research and Supreme labs have the things you're looking for.

@Smont and @cheftepesh1 can help you further with said companies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Raloxifene is typically your best bet against gyno, but you do want to get that prolactin down, if it's high. But I'd personally want to be sure, that prolactin is high and an issue, before taking something like Caber. Have you stopped or decreased your Kratom use? I'd start with that. Anyway, MA research and Supreme labs have the things you're looking for.

Looking for a discount code

smont for 15% off

You got good timing I'm on my 10 minute break in the middle of a boxing workout lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I've taken kratom for a couple months and have gyno onset. I was told to get exemestane and cabergoline if it's prolactin related. Newer to this... any help would be awesome. If those are the correct remedies, anyone have a reliable link to buy from? Thanks
Ok, so here's the deal. You need bloodwork to know if it's prolactin related.
Exemestane will do nothing for prolactin, caber will lower prolactin but that doesn't mean it's going to stop gyno if gyno has already started forming.

The reason raloxefine is the go to is because it can reverse estrogen gyno and prolactin gyno.

Here's the thing tho, you need to figure out exactly what is causing the gyno and stop it because say you grab a few bottles of raloxefine and hit it with 60mg a day and it goes away, once you stop the ralox it's going to come back.

I have gyno and mine is prolactin based but now because it's there it will randomly just flare up on its own. When it does I take 60mg raloxefine for 2 weeks and then 30mg for another 4 weeks and it dissapears. But it's a temporary fix. I usually have do do that protocol 1-2 times a year. Once gyno is actually formed, the only way to completely get rid of it is surgery.

If it's just starting and you don't have any solid breast tissue yet then you can get rid of it with a serm. Raloxefine is my serm of choice for gyno

Oppo28

Awards

Bro good stuff!Thank u. Yeah, I've been taking less the last week. Haven't been on anything else. Ralo's the route after checking into 👍 hitting your buddy up thx again

Oppo28

Awards
Ok, so here's the deal. You need bloodwork to know if it's prolactin related.
Exemestane will do nothing for prolactin, caber will lower prolactin but that doesn't mean it's going to stop gyno if gyno has already started forming.

The reason raloxefine is the go to is because it can reverse estrogen gyno and prolactin gyno.

Here's the thing tho, you need to figure out exactly what is causing the gyno and stop it because say you grab a few bottles of raloxefine and hit it with 60mg a day and it goes away, once you stop the ralox it's going to come back.

I have gyno and mine is prolactin based but now because it's there it will randomly just flare up on its own. When it does I take 60mg raloxefine for 2 weeks and then 30mg for another 4 weeks and it dissapears. But it's a temporary fix. I usually have do do that protocol 1-2 times a year. Once gyno is actually formed, the only way to completely get rid of it is surgery.

If it's just starting and you don't have any solid breast tissue yet then you can get rid of it with a serm. Raloxefine is my serm of choice for gyno
Smont man thank u!! Major helpful. Going Ralo route. I had surgery last year actually.. from SSRIs and college basically. Got the proper diet and cardio now.

Thx for letting me know about caber. I don't wana compile issues especially not having the bloodwork results to 100% indicate prolactin.

No hard breast tissue, just soft and started up last wk. Placing an order with you here shortly good stuff thx again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Champ, ralo just came in.. it's meant to be taken orally right?
Yes lol, it should either have a built in dropper or come with a oral syringe. Make sure you shake it up very good before every use

Oppo28

Awards
Yes lol, it should either have a built in dropper or come with a oral syringe. Make sure you shake it up very good before every use
Thx champ, has the built in dropper. Will do