Sus cycle and ralox use

spidermke

Awards
Hello all

How effective is the use of raloxifene on cycle for preventing pre existing gyno flare?

Going to be running 325mg sustanon a week may up during cycle however have a mild case of pre existing gyno not noticable or anything and will be running .25 adex eod and 60mg ralox ed during cycle does this sound ok?

Have tried to remove gyno with letro etc but wont shrink anymore

Have done a lot of cycles in the past but havnt done one for about 3 years

Currently about 190lbs 10% fat
Nice one guys

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
325mg of Sust a week isn't very much man. Why so low?

Ralox is a a SERM and not so great for on cycle estrogen control. It will work but 2nd and 3rd generation anti estrogen drugs will be best.

If I were you I would run the ralox in pct alongside clomid or nolva. It's a second gen SERM and studies show its most effective at gyno reduction and prevention at 60mg Ed used long term. As far as restarting hpta function it's not so effective compared to nolva or clomid.

My advice is use the adex on cycle. If it's good adex the dose you have will work fine especially for a dose of 325mg Sust ew.

spidermke

Awards
Spot on man just thinking of running the ralox as extra insurance in a way
Test is low to try and avoid gyno flare up i hate it have had flare ups before on 250mg a week test e even with adex thats why looking into the ralox as well

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Spot on man just thinking of running the ralox as extra insurance in a way
Test is low to try and avoid gyno flare up i hate it have had flare ups before on 250mg a week test e even with adex thats why looking into the ralox as well
Sust is a blend man. Yeah that dose is low enough to not give you a flare but also low enough to not do anything. My advice if gyno is a problem run a later generation of an AI like exemestane (Aromasin) which is a suicide inhibitor an make sure it's human grade not that garbage research crap. Then run the Sust high enough to give you gains. You are basically using enough test to shut your natty production down and then replace it with the same amount it was already making.

spidermke

Awards
Ah nice advice
Do you rec aromasin over adex?

spidermke

Awards
Out of curiosity when gyno lump manifests and calicfys will it continue to grow or does it reach a certain size reason im asking had many flare ups in the past sensitivity tenderness etc but doesnt seem the lump gets any bigger ? Thoughts

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Out of curiosity when gyno lump manifests and calicfys will it continue to grow or does it reach a certain size reason im asking had many flare ups in the past sensitivity tenderness etc but doesnt seem the lump gets any bigger ? Thoughts
Yes and no. Excess estrogen isn't a bad thing per say. Your test levels go up you body will bring up estrogen levels because it's constantly tooling for balance. Too little estrogen and you can't grow and you can have other health issues.

Excess e2 (estrogen) can cause tenderness and pain BUT that are the pre signs to gyno. Gyno is the actual growth of breast tissue. Just because you get tender and the gland behind your nipple gets tender. When I'm running a gram of test or more I get tender nipples but that doesn't mean gyno, I just get my e2 levels checks and keep taking a steady dose of Aromasin and I have no permanent growth.

Yes Aromasin is better than adex. Google it and read what it does and why. It's a suicide inhibitor. But that is an opinion on what is better.

spidermke

Awards
Cool mate very informative reply much appreciated