Xtreme DMZ Log - Gainz or bust

jimjones87

Awards
Hey all,

Just thought I would share a log of my Xtreme DMZ log.

Current Stats
age 27, 5'9 153lbs.. 12% body fat.

current pic (copy / paste)
i.imgur.com/TxU4P1E.jpg

Target Weight
5'9 160lbs

The Cycle
5 weeks of the following (per day)
3x AT Xtreme DMZ
6x Cycle Assist
2x Creatine

Nutrition / Sleep
Going for at least 200g of protein per day and 250g carbs.. tracking everything via spreadsheet

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Im planning on doin a DMZ run this coming winter for bulk and interested to follow yours.

jimjones87

Awards
This is my 4th day in.. today was my off day, but I got bored and did a pretty decent workout today in my home gym.

60 pullups
5x10 shoulder press (40lb dumbbells)
5x10 inverted rows (95lbs)
6x15 squats (185lbs)
5x10 single db row (40lb dumbbells)

Here's a photo I snapped after my workout... feeling pretty lean, but definitely could use some size. Hopefully this DMZ can help me pack it on

copy / paste:
i.imgur.com/TxU4P1E.jpg

As far as observations / sides? Holy **** this stuff makes you hungry. I normally have trouble packing away food, but I can eat like a ****ing champ with this stuff. I've just been slamming food over the past 3 days.

I went to Longhorn steakhouse with my buddy on Friday.. packed away an 18 oz Outlaw ribeye with 2 side dishes. Then I came home and ate more. The crazy thing is I didn't gain a single pound.. so even though I'm eating a **** ton, I need to eat even more.

I'm averaging about 215g of protein per day so far, but thinking I might want to crank that up to 300 just to guarantee some gainz. My metabolism is all sorts of insane.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
This is my 4th day in.. today was my off day, but I got bored and did a pretty decent workout today in my home gym.

60 pullups
5x10 shoulder press (40lb dumbbells)
5x10 inverted rows (95lbs)
6x15 squats (185lbs)
5x10 single db row (40lb dumbbells)

Here's a photo I snapped after my workout... feeling pretty lean, but definitely could use some size. Hopefully this DMZ can help me pack it on

copy / paste:
i.imgur.com/TxU4P1E.jpg

As far as observations / sides? Holy **** this stuff makes you hungry. I normally have trouble packing away food, but I can eat like a ****ing champ with this stuff. I've just been slamming food over the past 3 days.

I went to Longhorn steakhouse with my buddy on Friday.. packed away an 18 oz Outlaw ribeye with 2 side dishes. Then I came home and ate more. The crazy thing is I didn't gain a single pound.. so even though I'm eating a **** ton, I need to eat even more.

I'm averaging about 215g of protein per day so far, but thinking I might want to crank that up to 300 just to guarantee some gainz. My metabolism is all sorts of insane.
bumping that protein would be a good idea.

jimjones87

Awards
bumping that protein would be a good idea.
ya dawg thats my plan. i bought a big ass thing of almond butter from Sams Club to help me accomplish that goal.

I kinda hate almond butter, but **** it.. gotta makes some sacrifices in the quest of getting big,

There's also a pretty decent all-you-can-eat buffet near my house for $15.. thinking of going there 2x a week haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why are you running steroids when you're 5'9" 150 and 12% bf???? That's 132lb of lean mass... Those are teenage girl stats... Don't be lazy.

jimjones87

Awards
if there's one thing i've learned in life, it's that haters gon' hate.. :wave2:, blocked. cheers mate.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if there's one thing i've learned in life, it's that haters gon' hate.. :wave2:, blocked. cheers mate.
It's not hate... It's just a simple fact. The whole point of using a steroid is to break through a genetic barrier, not to just take the easy way out. I'm only criticizing because there's no way that at 150lb you're anywhere near your potential. Hell, you should be able to put on 15lb in a year natty with half assed diet and training. If you really have your diet and training nailed down, you wouldn't need a steroid to do the work for you. And if you don't, then the steroid will only give you a fraction of the benefits it could anyways, while still giving 100% of the negative effects.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Where did you find the xtreme dmz? Strong supplementation doesn't have it anymore
I did find some on eBay but I'm not sure if they are reliable

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Where did you find the xtreme dmz? Strong supplementation doesn't have it anymore
I did find some on eBay but I'm not sure if they are reliable
One word: Nutriverse.

They also have a lot of other good stuff, especially for PCT. Olympus Labs :yes(1):

Last edited:
bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
It's not hate... It's just a simple fact. The whole point of using a steroid is to break through a genetic barrier, not to just take the easy way out. I'm only criticizing because there's no way that at 150lb you're anywhere near your potential. Hell, you should be able to put on 15lb in a year natty with half assed diet and training. If you really have your diet and training nailed down, you wouldn't need a steroid to do the work for you. And if you don't, then the steroid will only give you a fraction of the benefits it could anyways, while still giving 100% of the negative effects.
i agree with you about saa/genetic barrier but on the other hand maybe he has rat genetic { no offense jim jones 87 i know many guys like this } and his 153 ibs is almost max ???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your pct look like? Pct is more important than the cycle imo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i agree with you about saa/genetic barrier but on the other hand maybe he has rat genetic { no offense jim jones 87 i know many guys like this } and his 153 ibs is almost max ???
Haha I think that's pretty unlikely... 130ish lb of lean mass is pretty unrealistic ha.

OP, can you get some pics that work? You have to use the bb code not just copy/paste to get them to show.

Also, what's your diet and training look like?

jimjones87

Awards
yep, my genetics just kinda suck when it comes to bulking. it seems like my body is built for endurance type of activiites (i.e. running / cycling) rather than lifting.

i weighed about ~125lbs in college and have gradually upped my weight, but sort of hitting a wall here at the ~155 level. i could get to 160-165 (as i have before), but it was all fat unforunately. i even went to a dietician / nutrition expert and she did an analysis that ~155-160 was probably my max genetically.

jimjones87

Awards
per the request, here are some photos from last year...

imgur.com/a/vOFsF

here are some photos from a few days ago.. apologize for the ****ty quality (iPad 2)

imgur.com/a/oAMYm

What does your pct look like? Pct is more important than the cycle imo
PCT is as follows:
Weeks 6-9: Clomid starting @ 50 mg/day, then tapering back to 25mg on weeks 8 thru 9
Weeks 6-9: Eradicate @ 3 caps/day.
Weeks 6-9: Ultra Male @ 1 cap/day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
per the request, here are some photos from last year...

imgur.com/a/vOFsF

here are some photos from a few days ago.. apologize for the ****ty quality (iPad 2)

imgur.com/a/oAMYm

PCT is as follows:
Weeks 6-9: Clomid starting @ 50 mg/day, then tapering back to 25mg on weeks 8 thru 9
still dont work ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Highlight the blue text, hit copy, and paste into your web browser

Can't post images here until you have 1000 posts, which I don't have
Got one to work... IMO you just need to eat. Like until you're sick. Then eat more. Then more. Then drink a shake.

You're lean and have good shape but you need to feed yourself to gain anything. No amount of steroids will outwork a diet that doesn't match your goals

jimjones87

Awards
Word thanks for the advice. I'm gonna up the calories in a big way.. Will keep you guys posted on my progeess

jimjones87

Awards
Did some leg work today..

Goblet squat - warmup
Squat - 5x10 185lbs
Leg Press - 3 sets of 12 at 230lbs.. 3 sets of 10 at 270lbs (3 plates on each)
Barbell Lunges - 2 sets of 12 at 95lbs, 2 sets of 12 at 115lbs
Calf Raises

Overall felt good - starting to notice a little bit of sides.. just a bit more irritable than normal, but whatever. I'll get through it haha.

Packed away a serious amount of food today - had no work today so I've been eating like it's my job. After my workout, I packed away a 42g protein shake, 1 rotieserise chicken breast, 1/2lb of steak, and then a big bowl of oats.

Then a couple hours later, I made a ~60g protein shake. Up to 200g of protein and I haven't even had my dinner yet. Dinner will probably be 1lb of grilled chicken drenched in olive oil with sweet potatoes.

warrior737

Awards
What support supps are u running op ? Only cycle assist

warrior737

Awards
Hows your BP? and joints feel with the DMZ ? Any brain fog or lethargy? I see you aren't running a test base.

jimjones87

Awards
Hows your BP? and joints feel with the DMZ ? Any brain fog or lethargy? I see you aren't running a test base.
Tbh, I haven't experienced any of those sides. Feel great overall - my shoulders in particular have never felt better. Have tons of energy too

I might toss in a test booster, but I didn't during my last cycle and felt fine.

jimjones87

Awards
Whats you pct going to be?
PCT is as follows:

jimjones87

Awards
Bench is reaching some new heights - did 205lbs for 6 reps today

plifter42

Awards
2 caps of Xtreme DMZ worked well for me and I have my buddy on 2 caps of it and he's stacking it with winny, working nicely for both of us so 3 caps a day will definitely return some gains

jimjones87

Awards
Nice man - great to hear. Were you able to pack on some lbs during your cycle?

Also - just a quick update.. I'm up to 156lbs, so +3lbs already. Been eating like a total madman. My goal was 160, but thinking I should up that to 165lbs or so.

Lunch today was 2 chicken shish kabobs covered in olive oil and 2 sweet potatoes. Carbing up for leg today later ttonight.

jimjones87

Awards
my current goals are 225 for 5 reps and 245 for 1 rep.

plifter42

Awards
Nice man - great to hear. Were you able to pack on some lbs during your cycle?

Also - just a quick update.. I'm up to 156lbs, so +3lbs already. Been eating like a total madman. My goal was 160, but thinking I should up that to 165lbs or so.

Lunch today was 2 chicken shish kabobs covered in olive oil and 2 sweet potatoes. Carbing up for leg today later ttonight.
Yeah buddy, it's a bulking chemical so I used it with a bulking diet. Gained about 25lbs mostly lean mass.

karianns

Awards
I'm following, we have similar build except you are a bit leaner (you look less than 12%) and I am bit heavier. I'm actually in the middle of my first test cycle with msten kickstart (up 11lbs) and I highly recommend.

25 pounds on a oral only cycle is a huge strech however as a lot of that would be fat.and water.more than likely.

We will never be pro bbers but there is no reason we can't try to push ourselves, doubt anyone even thinks I juice but that doesn't mean I don't work hard or eat. Genetics is one thing we can't change.

jimjones87

Awards
Up to 158lbs (+5lbs since I started my cycle a week ago). Next goal is 165lbs

jimjones87

Awards
Real well - got food poisoning on Monday so that was a bit of a damper on things, but I'm up to 160lbs. +7lbs so far and next goal is 165

No sides at all with 3 caps a day. Crushing it at work and no negative sides whatsoever

jimjones87

Awards
Been really packing on the weight in my legs.. doing leg day 2x a week and seeing nice results from it. Up to 340 on the leg press which is a PR..

Also I destroyed my shoulders today.. this is dinner:
i.imgur.com/DgCuVIy.jpg

jimjones87

Awards
Deadlift up to 225.. weight up to 160. Halfway through my cycle and the gainz are coming for sure

jimjones87

Awards
thanks fellas.. here's an updated gallery. apologize for the ****ty photos. i'm not some 20 year old chick who posts selfies all day, so i'm bad at that **** haha.

copy paste the link: imgur.com/a/wmJlo

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for extra liver care we've got OL Tudca for sale - 15% off! Use code TUDCA15 at checkout!

Nutriverse.com

Good til Friday @ midnight!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas.. here's an updated gallery. apologize for the ****ty photos. i'm not some 20 year old chick who posts selfies all day, so i'm bad at that **** haha.

copy paste the link: imgur.com/a/wmJlo
its all good man. but try to do pics that will give you an actual idea of progress. these are just showing off abs/have a good perspective and give no read oversight as to improvements

cfresh1234

Awards
judging from your pics you could have attained A LOT more mass natty....clearly you are looking for an easy way to put on mass with out putting the TIME and WORK in. Sorry taking pro hormones/ any kind of steroids without getting even close to genetic potential is POINTLESS. You could gain more mass by simply putting hard work into your lifts and diet. If your not willing to do this then I don't get why your taking ph's to begin with since you are going to have to eat enough to maintain and even lift hard to maintain any gains. To many beginners not putting their time and work in.....just want instant results....but hey your going to do whatever the heck you wanna do. Just trying to prove a point to you that taking DMZ with a beginner's physique seems absolutely ****in pointless....

jimjones87

Awards
Hey man, haters gonna hate.. nobody is forcing you to read this thread.

You're entitled to voicing your opinion :) but I gotta admit, it's a waste of your time because I learned a long time ago to tune out internet haters.

jimjones87

Awards
its all good man. but try to do pics that will give you an actual idea of progress. these are just showing off abs/have a good perspective and give no read oversight as to improvements
here's some ones i just took.. holding steady at 160 this week.. stupid work travel / conference has put a damper on my eating and lifting, but i'll get 165 by the end of the next week.

copy and paste link---> imgur.com/a/yWism

jimjones87

Awards
up to 163.5... one of my all time high BW's ever.

gotta say this stuff is pretty amazing. the gainz keep on coming. got ~4 days left or so, gonna try to maximize these gains.

jimjones87

Awards
Alright guys - I am officially transitioning into PCT as of today.

Very happy with my gains so far. Up +11 pounds in 30 days or so. I'll upload some photos later today