Prop/Tr3n/DMZ2.0 update

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So I'm in week three of my super dmz/prop/tr3n. Started at 195, I'm up to 200 or so but I'm leaner and a lot bigger. Had some estro problems in week 1 got a blood test in week 2 showing hi estro. Started letro by cipla, and didn't get much results so I ordered another blood test. Here are the guidelines for this test:
Test was on Tuesday morning. Last pin was Saturday 100mg prop. Last letro dose was 2.5mg on Sunday. No AAS on Monday. I'll attach a pic of my results.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433359311.320908.jpg

Needless to say my estrogen should be in the toilet at 2.5mg letro for 6 days. Other than that everything's going great. I'm basically following my strength routine but adding 10-15lbs to my working sets. Any other questions about the cycles or sides feel free to ask.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I have done some googling and apparently trenbolone can cause false E2 readings on some blood tests. Not sure how much trenbolone you get out of trendione, but it's some good for thought.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with your nips? (No homo)

Thats a good indictator for me if things are outta wack. Hows your joints too? Feel dry at all?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
what would you attribute the cause of the high E? Since you were on there compounds?
the Test Prop, id assume.
What were you running everything at and for how long?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
It would have to be Prop. 100mg EOD. Letro started off at a quarter tab EOD then half tab EOD then 2.5mg ED for 6 days once I got my first blood test back. This second test shown here is after 6 days of letro and 1 day of nothing, and 3 days after my prop injection

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
what were you running the Tren at? And the DMZ 2.0?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
180mg tr3n and sdmz 2 caps ED. I'm only in week three so I'm gonna keep running it at those dosages for the full 8 weeks

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So here's an update for those interested. I'm up from 195 to around 205 but I'm leaner. I stopped sdmz at week 4 due to gyno even on 2.5mg letro. My estrogen was at 4 on a scale of 1-29 but I was still getting gyno. My prolactin was low too. Everything's gravy now. Started Tbol at 80mg ED instead of the DMZ. I also had to order the sensitive estrogen test because TR3N converts to Tren and trenbolone skews Roche ECILA estrogen tests. Strength has been great too.

Sucks though cause I have a whole bunch of DMZ and Msten from OL that I can't run now cause apparently it just ****s with my gyno even at low estrogen and prolactin levels.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
PR'd sorta on deadlits. Most I ever pulled was 585 at 205 but I hitched and had a belt. 11months after not deadlift in I pulled 525 hook grip in oly shoes without a belt so I'm happy about that. Gonna shoot for 6 plates beltless by the end of this cycle. This was after power cleans too so it should be doable