SDMZ 3.0 Cycle Thoughts

jab10231

Awards
The plan is to start July 20th. Just wanted some eyes on it to see how it looks. Previously I've only ran Finaflex 1-Andro, at 2 caps a day for a month, next cycle 3 caps a day for six weeks, last cycle 4 caps a day for 6 weeks. Wanted to try something stronger this time.

Cycle
Super DMZ 3.0: 2 caps a day for 30 days.
CEL Cycle Assist: 4 caps a day
TUDCA- 1000mg a day

PCT
DAA 3g per day for 30 days
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Finaflex Revolution PCT- 2 per night for 30 days

Thanks everyone!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a good set up. That's almost the exact set up as I used when I ran it and I have good size and strength increase.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have an ai like exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. Also, you could add a natural anabolic like epic unleashed into your pct to help maintain your gains you made on cycle. Everything else looks solid!

jab10231

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

Now with exemestane is that for on or pct or just whenever you start feeling like it's bouncing too high? And what would be the recommended dosage?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

Now with exemestane is that for on or pct or just whenever you start feeling like it's bouncing too high? And what would be the recommended dosage?
This is for on cycle, pct, or any time after that estrogen gets a little too high. If you start to get puffy or sensitive nips you can dose exemestane at 12.5mg eod and adjust your dose from there. You shouldn't need it but if you do.....

jab10231

Awards
Looks like a good set up. That's almost the exact set up as I used when I ran it and I have good size and strength increase.
What were the final results like? Sides?

I'm thinking of getting something like Estrogenex 2nd gen because it's so much more affordable than an actual AI, but I don't know yet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were the final results like? Sides?

I'm thinking of getting something like Estrogenex 2nd gen because it's so much more affordable than an actual AI, but I don't know yet.
Grab some OL eliminate, it's an ai (armistane) and is very affordable. Use the code in my signature for 30% off too!

hide83

Awards
If run 8 caps of cycle assist a day. 3.0 is pretty harsh.

jab10231

Awards
If run 8 caps of cycle assist a day. 3.0 is pretty harsh.
Thanks! I'm on the fence about going the full two caps a day or just one with sdmz, just due to the libido/lethargy/I've had genetic gyno and (usually) puffy nips since puberty thing (haven't read too much about gyno being an issue on it though)

Well I have some time to kick everything around. I may run 4 Andro with it after all. Maybe.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Been taking 2 caps/day on SDMZ 2.0 for two weeks now . . . haven't noticed any lethargy whatsoever.

jab10231

Awards
Been taking 2 caps/day on SDMZ 2.0 for two weeks now . . . haven't noticed any lethargy whatsoever.
Yeah everyone reacts differently I suppose. I just don't wanna be face-down on my keyboard at the office haha.

jab10231

Awards
And could I half the TUDCA and Cycle Assist if I only took one cap a day and save the other bottles for my November-ish cycle when I do it again?

4 caps of CA and 2 (500 mg) of TUDCA?

jab10231

Awards
Decided to do one cap a day for this cycle. Then around the week of Thanksgiving I'll start the other half of the bottle for those holiday gains!

jab10231

Awards
Still wrestling with whether two do one or two caps a day and whether to buy 4-Andro as a test base. I still for sure need to buy Cycle Assist, and possibly Exemestane. If I get all three of those this will be around a 500 dollar cycle. YEEESH. I sthis common to spend this much? Also, what do you think is necessary?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still wrestling with whether two do one or two caps a day and whether to buy 4-Andro as a test base. I still for sure need to buy Cycle Assist, and possibly Exemestane. If I get all three of those this will be around a 500 dollar cycle. YEEESH. I sthis common to spend this much? Also, what do you think is necessary?
Sometimes the supports are more expensive than the cycle. However, it's worth it in the end not to have side effects later. I would run the full dosage of Cycle Assist for sure, as well as TUDCA just to be safe.

jab10231

Awards
Sometimes the supports are more expensive than the cycle. However, it's worth it in the end not to have side effects later. I would run the full dosage of Cycle Assist for sure, as well as TUDCA just to be safe.
Yeah those are for sure happening. I'm more curious as to the need for 4-Andro as a test base and Exemestane. I have had genetic gyno since puberty (still a little bit there even at 6 ft 3, 185 pounds) so I'm worried about it getting out of control. The test base would be good to stave off lethargy and keep libido up ( I'm more concerned about the former since I don't have a lady right now.) The CA is a given, but if I buy all three that's basically an additional 200 bucks. This is a lot more pricey than I thought it would be.

fitfreak1904

Awards
What's your goal for this cycle? Seems solid!

jab10231

Awards
What's your goal for this cycle? Seems solid!
Hoping for about a 12-15 pound gain. I've been stuck at 185 pounds for a long time, and can't seem to get past it. I'm currently weighing the additions of Exemestane and 4-Andro, and I'm leaning towards biting the bullet and getting both to run, even though the total cost of the cycle will be like five hundred dollars, all said and done.

fitfreak1904

Awards
Hoping for about a 12-15 pound gain. I've been stuck at 185 pounds for a long time, and can't seem to get past it. I'm currently weighing the additions of Exemestane and 4-Andro, and I'm leaning towards biting the bullet and getting both to run, even though the total cost of the cycle will be like five hundred dollars, all said and done.
Sounds like a solid plan! Yea its getting up their in price but those are def goals you could achieve. Start a log once you start would love to follow! Looking into SDMZ for my next bulk in a few months.

jab10231

Awards
Sounds like a solid plan! Yea its getting up their in price but those are def goals you could achieve. Start a log once you start would love to follow! Looking into SDMZ for my next bulk in a few months.
Yeah man I may just go all in with it. Should definitely log!

Might just run the unopened Dermacrine I already have on hand as a base. Shutdown is inevitable anyway, but it could help with energy/mood.