Critique Cycle: 1-andro/sdmz 2.0/proviron

nsvee

Awards
My cycle:
1andro wks 1-6
4 caps a day (300mg), 2/2 split although debating on switching to 1/1/1/1 4 times a day

Proviron
25mg a day for 6 weeks

weeks 1-6
Sdmz 2.0
2 caps a day am/pm

Using cycle support and liquid high potency milk thistle and ultra male weeks and tudca 1-10

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Rebirth by BLR

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks randomly thrown together. Why have all of that in a single run? Switch out 1andro for Hitech 1tesosterone, it's 110mg per cap vs 50mg

nsvee

Awards
already bought plus i love primeval products. 100mg per capsule now actually so ill be running 3 caps a day actually.

edit: why? my first run was 1-andro and sdmz 2.0 and i gained 24 lbs and kept 18 ish. it was great!! i've jsut been reading since then that running proviron with pretty much anything is a great bet plus helps with bloating and when using wet products like sdmz. it made my nips really sore the first time i ran it too. looking to avoid that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
already bought plus i love primeval products. 100mg per capsule now actually so ill be running 3 caps a day actually.

edit: why? my first run was 1-andro and sdmz 2.0 and i gained 24 lbs and kept 18 ish. it was great!! i've jsut been reading since then that running proviron with pretty much anything is a great bet plus helps with bloating and when using wet products like sdmz. it made my nips really sore the first time i ran it too. looking to avoid that.
Neither compound in sdmz 2 is considered a wet compound. Your first run had newb gains and two methyls. No need to do all of that plus proviron together for a second cycle.

nsvee

Awards
I was just mainly worried about the sensitive nips. But if no need for proviron I'll just leave it out and re run it. Higher doses this time. Thank you

nsvee

Awards
sorry for the double post but do you know if adding oral testosterone undecanoate would be a good test base?

edit: OR TR3ST?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the double post but do you know if adding oral testosterone undecanoate would be a good test base?

edit: OR TR3ST?
No! Pick one compound and run it for your first cycle. Definitely not trest. Research man! This isn't looking like a well laid out plan at all.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, still think its a bad stack, big muscle, limp noodle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, still think its a bad stack, big muscle, limp noodle
I just don't trust sdmz2, sooooo much bunk going around. What happened to the good old single compound cycles? Always had way better gains and less side effects with a simple cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, id go trest/dmz.

Sparta got trest yet?
Nope, not yet. We recently landed insurance on the whole sparta line so we can't come out with any new products right now because it could cause or insurance to get pulled. Gotta do what's best for the company right now!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not yet. We recently landed insurance on the whole sparta line so we can't come out with any new products right now because it could cause or insurance to get pulled. Gotta do what's best for the company right now!
Insurance is something all these people wanting crazy compounds never this about. Good on you keeping it real

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insurance is something all these people wanting crazy compounds never this about. Good on you keeping it real
That's the only way I know how to be bro, it is what it is.