Unanswered Critique my first PH cycle? (Epi-Andro)

R2Dtwo

Awards
Plan is to just have a mild cut/recomp. Not looking to get huge or get crazy amounts of results.
Let me know your thoughts or reccomendations
gonna be running Olympus labs super epi elite
500mg per day for 6 weeks
On cycle support i still havent bought, would love some recommendations of a solid multi or even just a sole kidney/liver supplement. I dont know what else i'd need for cycle support

PCT
Clomid 25/25/10/10
Sup3r PCT (Olympus labs)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most like CEL cycle assist, myself included. Though i doubt you need much in support supps just for epi andro.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epi andro alone won’t yield much LBM as a stand alone especially at that dosage but I guess as a first cycle you could get a little recomp out of it. I know it’s your first cycle but if your budget allows it I would still add a mild compound, possibly 1andro, or a sarm like LGD or RAD.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t worry about an on cycle support for Epi andro also

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not even sure you’ll really need the clomid for that... hell you might get more gains from the clomid than the epiandro

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah really didn’t wanna put it like that but 1000+ Epi andro MIGHT give a little gains but I think this cycle will just leave you unhappy. I’d use it as a test base for another compound

R2Dtwo

Awards
Most like CEL cycle assist, myself included. Though i doubt you need much in support supps just for epi andro.
just dont want achey joints or a messed up liver/kidney. thanks for the recommendation!

R2Dtwo

Awards
Epi andro alone won’t yield much LBM as a stand alone especially at that dosage but I guess as a first cycle you could get a little recomp out of it. I know it’s your first cycle but if your budget allows it I would still add a mild compound, possibly 1andro, or a sarm like LGD or RAD.
ill look into it, money isn't an issue at all. i just want something mild to get me into it and just want to make sure to get everything done right with minimal damage to my libido/health

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^definitely a stacking compound. If you still want to keep it mild you can add in some 1-andro with it which would still help you recomp. Whenever I use Epiandro it’s around 900mg to a gram daily where I really see the benefits.

R2Dtwo

Awards
^definitely a stacking compound. If you still want to keep it mild you can add in some 1-andro with it which would still help you recomp. Whenever I use Epiandro it’s around 900mg to a gram daily where I really see the benefits.
ill look into 1-andro, got any you reccomend? i dont believe olympus labs carries any 1-andro product but i might be wrong.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so then what should i used for pct?
For epiandro, at only 500mg, I think sup3r pct would be fine by itself. I really don’t think you’re going to take a hit on test production with just that especially in only six weeks.

Keep the clomid around though, in case you’re special. If bloods are way off after the epiandro, you’ll need it then.

R2Dtwo

Awards
For epiandro, at only 500mg, I think sup3r pct would be fine by itself. I really don’t think you’re going to take a hit on test production with just that especially in only six weeks.

Keep the clomid around though, in case you’re special. If bloods are way off after the epiandro, you’ll need it then.
should i run 1-ad the same length (6 weeks) as epi or shorter?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just dont want achey joints or a messed up liver/kidney. thanks for the recommendation!
Everything that’s been suggested here is very very mild, liver stress is really not something to be worried about

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems sold out pretty much everywhere
It is in the states for sure. We have super mandro which seems pricey but it isn’t at all given the 330mg of 1-andro daily. Most products like BSL, steel, hi-tech are normally 60 caps at 65mg per cap so very inderdosed compared to super mandro.

If you wanted to run it at 220mg a day OP you could get away with just purchasing one bottle.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and pain has a well dosed one in chemical one. Also easter sale going on

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 andro at 220 would be pretty useless imo. 330 is like bare minimum for a decent run and I’d go a bit higher than that even for a first run

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 andro, as I have read, is the test base for 4 andro and Epi-Andro. If you want to run one of the 2 you should do it with 1 andro included.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, if anything 4 andro and Epi andro can serve as a mild test base but 1andro certainly not

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, if anything 4 andro and Epi andro can serve as a mild test base but 1andro certainly not
So 4 andro isn’t the compound that gives “wet gains”? How does Epi, something that converts to DHT serve as a test base?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 4 andro isn’t the compound that gives “wet gains”? How does Epi, something that converts to DHT serve as a test base?
4-Andro converts to Test.
Epiandro can help with lethargy.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-Andro converts to Test.
Epiandro can help with lethargy.
I see. I think he should just do 330 1 andro a day 8 weeks. at least he can know what to expect. 4.4 lbs of fat, and 8.8 lbs of LBM. Depending on your calories I imagine you can push either one in further in their direction.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CnP Chem 1 (two bottles in six weeks)

Hi Tech 1-Testosterone (two bottles in six weeks)

Ironmag Labs Super 1 Andro RX (need three bottles for 4 weeks of this.)