Minimal Cycle support with SDMZ 2.0

Niemo

Awards
This is my first post, but have been reading for the last 4 hours all over the web about what to have on a cycle with super dmz 2.0, as well as PCT. I've taken dmz before and had great results with no side effects. My only complaint was joint pain in the knees which is understandable as my squat strength (and all other strength) went through the roof. I can only assume my joints couldn't accommodate beating. I took PCT Extreme by IL as the only PCT and liver shield as the cycle support. I want to do this cycle with as little added support as possible. I'm thinking of just Clomid as a PCT, and possibly a cheap liver support while on the cycle.

I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy Olympus lab's arimacare pro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't do cheap liver support on cycle but that's me. I like my organs (Even if the liver is the most regenerative). Would do at least 500mg TUDCA daily. Grab cel or OL for purity. I personally would add cel cycle assist as well to help the other parts that can be affected on cycle (BP, prostate, etc ). Would also have an ai on hand.

Niemo

Awards
I just read up on the ar1maracare Netflix suggested and it seems to offer most of what you are suggesting. Would you second that as a decent stand alone support?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read up on the ar1maracare Netflix suggested and it seems to offer most of what you are suggesting. Would you second that as a decent stand alone support?
That's a great product. I would grab a bottle of TUDCA along side and add 250-500mg but that's w very comprehensive product that will have you pretty well covered.

Niemo

Awards
I actually read it also has TUDCA as well. OK so I have my cycle support covered now just make sure the pct is good. Would I be fine with just clomid 50/50/25/25, with nothing else? And to reiterate my goal is to take as little add one to cycle as possible.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arm1care Pro or Blockade is all you should really need for on cycle. Blockade has joint support in it, if I don't get blockade I usually just buy a bottle of glucosamine. Like $10 on amazon and never have any joint issues. PCT I would suggest a SERM and a natty test booster and you should be set. I am about to start nolva and alphamax xt for mine.

Niemo

Awards
so I'm not sure of the board rules so correct me if I'm out of place, but I would like to post updates on my cycle and post cycle for the benefit of anyone interest in taking sdmz 2.0. I'll be starting in about 3 weeks.