gyno aggravated by cortisone?

cfresh1234

Awards
So I have a small case of gyno in my left nipple....puffy with a small lump behind it. I recently tried taking care of it with some liquid raloxifene and it seemed like it was starting to work then all of the sudden it seems like the progress ceased and went back to normal. I just started the ralox about 2 weeks ago and about a week ago got a cortisone injection into my ac joint of my shoulder due to chronic pain/inflammation....do you guys think the cortisone could cause some problems with gyno??

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can..

try a 3-4 month run of ralox. just because it shrink doesnt mean it went away, give it time on ralox, and if no go, then you need cut it out if it bugs you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop getting cortisone injections and find the cause of the problem in the shoulder.

cfresh1234

Awards
who said i didn't know the cause of it??? I was just asking if the cortisone could affect the small gyno case I have.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who said i didn't know the cause of it??? I was just asking if the cortisone could affect the small gyno case I have.
Well, if you don't get those injections, you won't have to worry about aggravating your man boobs

cfresh1234

Awards
Thanks for your useless input on this topic. My shoulder was ****ed up and the doctor said it was the best option as the shoulder would most likely not heal on its own. I HAD no idea it would bother my minor case of GYNO. I was simply asking if cortisone could even possibly bother the GYNO as I have never heard of this. Rather being a smart ass dick.....maybe give me some useful info.

AND I still don't even know if the cortisone even DID trigger something with my gyno...so I wanted to know if the RALOX was simply not working any more or if the cortisone maybe interrupted how the RALOX was working! Basically was wondering if anyone has ever heard of anything like this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your useless input on this topic. My shoulder was ****ed up and the doctor said it was the best option
Lol, of course he did, he isn't going to make any money by telling you to rice it and do physical therapy on it.

And here is your question in layman's terms:
"If I play with my hormones, will this mess with my gyno?"

Now I think you can find the answer to your question since it's been simplified for you.

cfresh1234

Awards
Honestly dude just stop. This whole thing wasn't asking about my shoulder. I did physical therapy exercises 3 times a week, took 2 weeks off, iced it, took NSAIDS to reduce inflammation and nothing worked. I hate going to the doctor, but I decided to go because I had gone well over 2 months with trying to rehab the shoulder with no relief. Obviously I am going to take the docs advice.....And how the **** is that my question in laymans terms. My question was clearly stated " Is it possible that a cortisone shot I was given to help my shoulder pain/inflammation could possible interfere with the RALOX I was running?" ....I had a cortisone shot to relieve the pain/inflammation in my AC joint ( which actually worked by the way) and noticed the a couple days later the progress the RALOX was making was reversed. Its not like I got a cortisone shot for ****s and giggles and had no idea it could interfere with my GYNO ( like I THINK it did). Which is why I came on here to see if its even possible that this happened. Thank you for completely going off topic and making this subject about my shoulder rather than my original question. You still have not even made an attempt to answer my original question...yet rather waste your time and mine by being a smart ass that doesn't even make sense.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You type a lot.

Didn't read all that, but Raloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator, and cortisone, a steroid hormone that is also a prohormone to cortisol, both when ingested/injected will effect your hormones, and disrupt homeostasis.

Blergs was nice enough to answer your question wayyyy back in this thread, the rest I'm guessing your responding too because you're bored and looking to have some fun, so I'm gladly obliging.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I bet you'd be hilarious to hang out with JB.. Lol

You have a lot of knowledge tho for sure..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet you'd be hilarious to hang out with JB.. Lol

You have a lot of knowledge tho for sure..
I like to think that's why my clients stay training with me, it certainly isn't my good looks!

image.png