Ostarine and LGD legal confusion

drummy

Awards
Hi all,

I have read a number of threads but am still confused. I understand the legality of ostarine and LGD in the form of research chems 'not for human consumption.'

How then, are companies like platinum neutracitucals, OL, blackstone labs etc allowed to sell LGD and ostarine in cap forms? My bottle of OL did not have any warning saying 'not for human consumption' or 'for research purposes only.'

I'm not harping on any companies, I'm just curious that's all.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because OL is not a research chemical company. When anything is sold/marketed for research purposes they have to use that disclaimer. SARMs are not illegal.

Ostar1ne is not a research chemical unless it's sold by a research chemical company.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea sarms arent illegal. They just banned certain PH's and made them illegal. Strong Supplement Shop still has a lot of osta product options.

drummy

Awards
I understand. I guess I was confused because osta and now lgd are in FDA trials. I figured they were patented or something by the pharm companies

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand. I guess I was confused because osta and now lgd are in FDA trials.
I figured they were patented or something by the pharm companies
IF & WHEN they come to the market, supplement companies will no longer be allowed to sell them.