LGD - 4033 or Ostarine Cycle Questions

Nadli

Awards
Looking to get some information on my next cycle.

So earlier this year, I did 1 short cycle (~3 weeks) of potentially bunk ostarine, convinced it was a PH. I did a mini PCT after I stopped using the capsules as a precaution.

After the PCT, I ordered legit Ostarine online and ran a 12-week cycle of 25 mg a day and a 4/6 week Nolvadex or Clomid PCT - cannot recall the specifics. I made significant gains, although it was mainly recomp, due to my extensive period of detraining before the cycle.

I have found myself at another point of wanting to regain lost muscle, due to the lack of consistent workouts for the past 4-5 months. This was due to school and other related issues. No health concerns, just did not have the time. However, this is the smallest I have been in probably the past 3 years and would like to get back what I lost, if not gain more. I am at a time where I can again work out consistently, eat healthily, etc.

So, would y'all suggest doing another cycle of Ostarine (similar to previous) to keep with what I know works well with my body or step it up to LGD for an 8 - 12 week cycle? I am primarily looking for recomp, lean muscle gain, etc. Not a bulk.

Please post cycle suggestions with PCT, as I have forgotten the typical dosages and lengths.

Thank you.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
LGD all day long. Osta is great on a big deficit and will retain muscle but for recomp definitely LGD. I’ve done two osta cycles and one LGD cycle and I will only ever use LGD again.

Nadli

Awards
LGD all day long. Osta is great on a big deficit and will retain muscle but for recomp definitely LGD. I’ve done two osta cycles and one LGD cycle and I will only ever use LGD again.
Thanks for the reply, could you make a suggested cycle and PCT?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Minimum amount to run LGD is 10 mg for at least 8 weeks. Have seen some folks here even run it at 20 mg. Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro or Cell Cycle Assist are good all around for on cycle support. You will needed it cause your lipids will be taking a hit. I am on trt so I don’t do pct, but I am sure somebody here can help you with that part.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I second the above ^^^. CEL and armicare pro are excellent cycle supports. I have used both. Don’t push LGD to 20mg. I would stick to 12 max on your first attempt. It’s strong and suppressive. For PCT only a SERM will do. Clomid or Nolva. Both are great. I prefer nolvadex personally. Don’t buy an OTC PCT and expect it to work or be the same.

Nadli

Awards
I second the above ^^^. CEL and armicare pro are excellent cycle supports. I have used both. Don’t push LGD to 20mg. I would stick to 12 max on your first attempt. It’s strong and suppressive. For PCT only a SERM will do. Clomid or Nolva. Both are great. I prefer nolvadex personally. Don’t buy an OTC PCT and expect it to work or be the same.
Alright, so I decided to do LGD and will probably do a cycle of 10mg for 8 weeks. How does Nolva 20/20/10/10 sound for a PCT? Should I also get Arimidex? Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I strongly recommend using both simultaneously, no less than 20mg LGD, no less than 30mg Osta. No less than 12 weeks.

Your planned pct is probably fine.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20 mg lgd nothing less mate! If you’re willing to stack two sarms i would drop ostarine ASAP and stack lgd/rad (very good combo at higher doses) or lgd + s4 which is very good too! And i suggest torem for pct :) altho there’s nothing wrong with your pct set up

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also recommend not using an AI as it’s not necessary and will only complicate things. Most of the time when I see guys using an ai with sarms I see rebound gyno during or after pct. just let your body adjust to the sarms on its own.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also recommend not using an AI as it’s not necessary and will only complicate things. Most of the time when I see guys using an ai with sarms I see rebound gyno during or after pct. just let your body adjust to the sarms on its own.
Listen to Old Witch. He’s never wrong. SARMs aren’t steroidal and won’t aromatize. AI would be totally unnecessary.