Ostarine and LGD dosage

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
What would be the pros and cons of altering dosage of sarms to effect the period of time taking them?

I have 2months of Ostarine at 25mg and LGD at 5mg.

As these compounds take a while to kick in, is it best to keep with the 8weeks or are there any benefits of doubling the daily dosage and dropping the cycle to 4weeks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They won't fully kick in for about a month at any dosage. I'm using 24mg LGD and 44mg Ostarine, just started week six. I'm actually really loving it so far. Much better than trying them separately at lower doses for less time earlier this year. Night and day.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. And what are you hoping to get from them at those doses???

How long will you be using them at that dose??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok cool. And what are you hoping to get from them at those doses???

How long will you be using them at that dose??
Wasn't expecting much. Certainly wasn't expecting it to be one of the better things I tried out this year. 20 weeks is the plan. Might make a detour, or two, with other stuff added in.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I'm getting so far is as of week four every training session has made a visual impact which has lasted and improved with each successive session. That's like a real cycle almost.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I have been a bit foolish however was corrected by Hyde about using Ostarine during PCT.

So I have decided to run it along with LGD for 8 weeks to finish off my tbol cycle and ideally shred off some excess fat I have along with maintaining the gains from the tbol.

I have used Ostarine at this dosage before however, what are your thoughts on LGD at such a low dosage???

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’ve not really heard of anyone using the dosage so low. As of today I will run it at 10mg. I kinda had that in mind. Just wanted someone else to tell me what I wanted to hear hahahahaha

Slapoyjoe

LGD will suppress you so make sure you have your clomid in the medicine cabinet.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't expecting much. Certainly wasn't expecting it to be one of the better things I tried out this year. 20 weeks is the plan. Might make a detour, or two, with other stuff added in.
Am I understanding this correctly; a 20 week cycle off 44mg osta and 24mg lgd?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I understanding this correctly; a 20 week cycle off 44mg osta and 24mg lgd?
Correct. I have seen guys go as long as 16 weeks, just like a pin cycle. Thought I'd push it as far as it goes and see if running a couple mild low sides SARMS like Ostarine and LGD in proper doses for that long might produce similar results as maybe 300-500mg test. Purely for experimental purposes. I have no issues just pinning.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Correct. I have seen guys go as long as 16 weeks, just like a pin cycle. Thought I'd push it as far as it goes and see if running a couple mild low sides SARMS like Ostarine and LGD in proper doses for that long might produce similar results as maybe 300-500mg test. Purely for experimental purposes. I have no issues just pinning.
Looking forward to seeing updates on this dosage buddy.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
My sweet spot for osta was always 25mg for 10 weeks with great results. Would definitely not go any higher than 30mg really doesn't increase the benefits. And sure as hell no matter what dosage of osta you're running go for less than 6 weeks. 4 just doesn't give your body enough time to reap the benefits. Heard does well up to 12 weeks anything past that may give diminishing returns???? Currently running lgd at 10mg daily for 8 weeks so I got no input there, right there with you.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me, 44mg osta and 24mg lgd for 20 weeks brings up a lot of alarms. Do check you liver values on that dosage of osta. Beyond that I'm not gonna say anything, as you probably have your reasons of doing it this way... good luck

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
They won't fully kick in for about a month at any dosage. I'm using 24mg LGD and 44mg Ostarine, just started week six. I'm actually really loving it so far. Much better than trying them separately at lower doses for less time earlier this year. Night and day.
Hey buddy. Can I ask how many pills a day this is and also how you split the dosage through the day if you split?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey buddy. Can I ask how many pills a day this is and also how you split the dosage through the day if you split?
Two each. I just take them 12hrs apart. One of each in the morning, one of each in the evening.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To me, 44mg osta and 24mg lgd for 20 weeks brings up a lot of alarms. Do check you liver values on that dosage of osta. Beyond that I'm not gonna say anything, as you probably have your reasons of doing it this way... good luck
I could do 16 so why not 20? Also, osta doesn’t even really work under 30mg, so this is pretty much barely over the minimum dosages for each as far as I’m concerned.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Would running the likes of liquidtren or liquidien from pred nutrition be beneficial on a lgd and Ostarine cycle??

I don’t know much about these compounds so just curious!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would running the likes of liquidtren or liquidien from pred nutrition be beneficial on a lgd and Ostarine cycle??

I think they might outshine the sarms but the sarms will still pack a solid punch as far as preventing any on cycle losses. Those are very strong compounds for what they are.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I think they might outshine the sarms but the sarms will still pack a solid punch as far as preventing any on cycle losses. Those are very strong compounds for what they are.
Oh really? Didn’t realise the liqui... were such strong compounds. I will be sticking with the sarms but just thought I would ask about the liqui... stuff

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh really? Didn’t realise the liqui... were such strong compounds. I will be sticking with the sarms but just thought I would ask about the liqui... stuff
I would suggest nano 1-t instead of liquidien or liquitren if you did want to add something. Trendione in liquitren and dienedione in liquidien are two of the most likely to cause serious side effects. Dien less so than tren. 1-T on the other hand is easily just as strong as either of those without nearly any sides.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Pred nutrition Nano 1T

Is getting mixed reviews on results... anyone have any experience with it??

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

You should consider adding a test base. I’m currently running lgd, osta, and androtest. On week 4 and feeling great.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should consider adding a test base. I’m currently running lgd, osta, and androtest. On week 4 and feeling great.
How much androtest are you using?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pred nutrition Nano 1T

Is getting mixed reviews on results... anyone have any experience with it??
It’s meant to be a sublingual solution so anyone mixing it with coke as I’ve seen talked about is doing it wrong. likely their bad review stems from such a thing. The thing is, it burns your mouth and tastes terrible. You’re supposed to put it in your mouth, let it soak in as long as you can tolerate and then swallow. I’d swish it around a little. The other thing is 1-T has a half life of nine hours, so its best to either dose an hour before training or take two full doses daily. Meaning use double the label maximum dose. So it’s not cheap either.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Started at 500mg now at 625mg
That’s super expensive mate. The one on pred nutrition is 125mg per cap. The bottle contains 90tabs for £60.......is that 3 bottles to cover a 2month cycle?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
It’s meant to be a sublingual solution so anyone mixing it with coke as I’ve seen talked about is doing it wrong. likely their bad review stems from such a thing. The thing is, it burns your mouth and tastes terrible. You’re supposed to put it in your mouth, let it soak in as long as you can tolerate and then swallow. I’d swish it around a little. The other thing is 1-T has a half life of nine hours, so its best to either dose an hour before training or take two full doses daily. Meaning use double the label maximum dose. So it’s not cheap either.
Ahh that’s why everyone is saying that it burns badly. Sounds horrific taking this stuff haha. What kind of results would you expect from it?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest nano 1-t instead of liquidien or liquitren if you did want to add something. Trendione in liquitren and dienedione in liquidien are two of the most likely to cause serious side effects. Dien less so than tren. 1-T on the other hand is easily just as strong as either of those without nearly any sides.
What sides are there from the liqui... compounds?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah and acne.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha geezo man. I don’t think either of them are for me!

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s super expensive mate. The one on pred nutrition is 125mg per cap. The bottle contains 90tabs for £60.......is that 3 bottles to cover a 2month cycle?
Yeah 3 bottles. There’s definitely cheaper options but I wanted to try it. Lethargy will probably be an issue though. I did a 8 week run of osta at 25mg and I was pretty lethargic the last 2-3 weeks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Transdermal dienolone have me a strange paranoia feel and made me irritated very quickly edgy type all day. Also took diendione transdermal ph to dienolone that gave me insomnia. SARMS never gave any sides other than lethargy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Transdermal dienolone have me a strange paranoia feel and made me irritated very quickly edgy type all day. Also took diendione transdermal ph to dienolone that gave me insomnia. SARMS never gave any sides other than lethargy.
Trendione and diendione have given more than one of my friends ED or gyno. Second time with sarms now and so far I have neither of those issues.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I’m now totally stuck. I really fancy adding on a prohormone to the sarms I’m taking and unsure of which one would run well with them.

Nano 1T or liquidien are the main contenders at present.

Basically lean mass is my aim with minimum sides. so if anyone has any other thoughts or opinions that would be great. There are just so many options out there it’s proving difficult to get through all the information.

Thankfully you guys on here are a fountain of knowledge.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok well I’m now totally stuck. I really fancy adding on a prohormone to the sarms I’m taking and unsure of which one would run well with them.

Nano 1T or liquidien are the main contenders at present.

Basically lean mass is my aim with minimum sides. so if anyone has any other thoughts or opinions that would be great. There are just so many options out there it’s proving difficult to get through all the information.

Thankfully you guys on here are a fountain of knowledge.
I highly recommend the 1-T. The closest thing I could compare it to would be primobolan, if primobolan worked faster and put more size on. Or EQ if it was dry and worked faster and put more size on and didn’t cause as much rbc increase. Truly the closest thing to nano 1-T would be the Primo Ace tablets since they’re both oral.

I really don’t think the liquidien is going to be minimum sides, and if you’re not wanting a risk, I’d stay away for now.

I just wish they still made the 1T Propylcarbonate oral suspension. That sh1t was boss.