Cut Stack

Arog2345

Awards
Just purchased the Advanced Cut Stack from MindandMuscle, it is a 12 week stack with PCT

The Stack itself includes the following:

2 - Wicked 2.1 (MindandMuscle)
2 - T2 (MindandMuscle)
2 - Alpha Hard (Forerunner)
2 - Trien (Death Star Labs)
2 - Lg 1 Andro (LG Sciences)
2 - Rezolution V2 (LG Sciences)
2 - Ghenerate (LG Sciences)

OCT:
2 Rise and Swell (MindandMuscle)

Pct:
1 Rise and Swell
1 Form XT (LG Sciences)

I'm about 167 lbs right now, BF% at 15, I'm looking to drop down to about 11% or lower, and KEEP about 5 or 6 lbs after PCT.
But obviously more would be better, but I'm trying to stay realistic here :p

I'm curious to know what you guys think of this stack, what you think I might add......and or how I should dose these products on a weekly schedule!?!?

Please and Thank You, your help is greatly appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can be safe and pick up a serm for pct.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How tall are? 4% honestly you could do that in 4-6 weeks with.just diet

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How tall are? 4% honestly you could do that in 4-6 weeks with.just diet
He's currently 15%

Not happening without a stupid calorie deficit

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He's currently 15%

Not happening without a stupid calorie deficit
With that stack and "proper" diet and training its not soo much of a stretch man.

EDIT: OP rein in your expectations though, you are not going to slap of a heap of Lb's of lean body mass if you are trying to significantly lower BF%.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He's guessing at 11%, asking how to stack, and insure of mass gain

Doubt he's hitting 4% personally.

Possible for an experienced guy? Absolutely

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He's guessing at 11%, asking how to stack, and insure of mass gain

Doubt he's hitting 4% personally.

Possible for an experienced guy? Absolutely
Very fair call.

OP your PCT is pathetic for what you are running. Is this your first cycle?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Straight from Dr Lee himself.

T2

Use the oral syringe and squirt 0.3 ml under your tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds. Take this up to 3 times a day, Ideally first thing in the AM faster, pre cardio, and pre weights or later in the day but not so late it keeps you up. Each person will respond differently.

Wyked 2.1

Take 1 scoop pre fasted cardio and 2-3 scoops body weight dependant pre workout. no of course cardio doesn’t count as a work out lol.

1-Andro

Put 3 ml under your tongue and hold for 30 seconds 2-4 times a day spread out throughout the day

Alpha Hard

Take 3 tablets first thing in the AM and 3 more pre workout or late afternoon

Trien

Take one tablet first thing in the AM and one tablet prior to lifting

Rise and Swell

1 scoop first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

Rezolution

Take one tablet first thing in the AM, pre cardio or weights and one more time but no close to your bedtime that it keeps you up at night.

Ghenerate

spray 6 times under your toung before bed and hold for 30 seconds

Weeks 9-12:

Rise and Swell

1 scoop first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

Form-XT

1.3 ml under your tongue 3 times a day.

Arog2345

Awards
I'm 5'8, the training and diet are dialed in....

I'll actually be hitting the gym 6 days a week, twice a day 4 times out of the week ( main workout and or training in the morning, and the 2nd session at night) for more or less cardio purposes and or to get some extra work in on lagging body parts, depending on how I feel!
I've been cutting for the last 6 1/2 weeks, and have lost 4 percent body fat and or around 12-14 lbs.........
Am currently on week 6 1/2 out of 21 weeks from what I'm trying to accomplish, which is basically a transformation more or less
My goal is to drop as much Bodyfat as possible, but as I am getting smaller, I'm not happy with how "small" I look, so me retaining some size while leaning out as much as possible is what I would like todo.......

Now is it possible on this stack to recomp? I'm not looking for "ridiculous results" obviously that's not what I paid for, but given what's here and what is claimed in this stack, I think if i gained 5 or 6 lbs in 12 weeks that would be a success, right!?

Now I should also note, this is my first go round using ph's, so I'm new to them, but I'm not new to the game!! This is also my first post on analbolicminds, I've been following this site for some time now!! I want to add that I'm a big fan of what you guys do over here!!
And thanks for the support!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I said if you want to drop 4% bf and gain 5-6LBS in reality you'd need to put on 12lbs of muscle

Arog2345

Awards
I'll post my results as well, guys, but does anybody have any experience with these products individually and or in similar stacks?

Also I should note I'm a big fan of leo costas: big beyond belief program, which is what I'll be using for a duration of this stack, if it ever shows up!!! Going on two weeks now.....smh

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'll post my results as well, guys, but does anybody have any experience with these products individually and or in similar stacks?

Also I should note I'm a big fan of leo costas: big beyond belief program, which is what I'll be using for a duration of this stack, if it ever shows up!!! Going on two weeks now.....smh
Yes. I am a rep for mind and muscle and I have personally used all of the products in this stack. Also I can get an answer for you in most of your questions. If not I can ask Dr Lee