EpiDrol Cycle help and questions

Skottie

Awards
Gents,
I know I'm new to the site, but you have to start somewhere, right? So I happened to get my hands on some EpiDrol and now I need some help figuring out if any of you have run this or methylated products like it for longer than 6 weeks. I'm 30 years old and this would be my third PH run, but I havent run them for a couple of years. Here are some examples of the cycle I would run:

I have 3 bottles = 180 pills

week 1 - 2/day = 14 pills
week 2 - 2/day = 14 pills
week 3 - 3/day (doubling up in the first daily dose) = 21 pills
week 4 - 3/day = 21 pills
week 5 - 3/day = 21 pills
week 6 - 3/day = 21 pills

Now here is the question... could I keep going on this cycle for 3 more weeks at 3/day making it a total of a 9 week cycle or should I stick with a 6 week cycle and increase my pills for the day, for example, bump to 4/day for the last 3 weeks or so?

I will be running cycle support 2.0, Himalaya Herbal Livercare, ZMA, Multivitamin, and joint support. If I use Tudca in place of the livercare, then what company should I use? Also, should I go with Organ Shield? Also, would you guys run anything else other than what is listed?

I'm creepin on Vujades BLR Rebirth PCT w/Viron to see how his bloodwork turns out. My other option would be this PCT:

BlackMarket RAW DAA powder, 1 scoop am - 1 scoop pm.
Erase Estrogen blocker
Recycle
Organ Shield
Clomid/Nolva (If I can get my hands on some). The cycle would depend on if I can or not.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Gents, I know I'm new to the site, but you have to start somewhere, right? So I happened to get my hands on some EpiDrol and now I need some help figuring out if any of you have run this or methylated products like it for longer than 6 weeks. I'm 30 years old and this would be my third PH run, but I havent run them for a couple of years. Here are some examples of the cycle I would run: I have 3 bottles = 180 pills week 1 - 2/day = 14 pills week 2 - 2/day = 14 pills week 3 - 3/day (doubling up in the first daily dose) = 21 pills week 4 - 3/day = 21 pills week 5 - 3/day = 21 pills week 6 - 3/day = 21 pills Now here is the question... could I keep going on this cycle for 3 more weeks at 3/day making it a total of a 9 week cycle or should I stick with a 6 week cycle and increase my pills for the day, for example, bump to 4/day for the last 3 weeks or so? I will be running cycle support 2.0, Himalaya Herbal Livercare, ZMA, Multivitamin, and joint support. If I use Tudca in place of the livercare, then what company should I use? Also, should I go with Organ Shield? Also, would you guys run anything else other than what is listed? I'm creepin on Vujades BLR Rebirth PCT w/Viron to see how his bloodwork turns out. My other option would be this PCT: BlackMarket RAW DAA powder, 1 scoop am - 1 scoop pm. Erase Estrogen blocker Recycle Organ Shield Clomid/Nolva (If I can get my hands on some). The cycle would depend on if I can or not. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.
What's the dosage of the epi per cap?

TUDCA is king when it comes to liver support. I messed up my liver hardcore in the past(non AAS/PH related) and TUDCA was something my hepatologist recommended to take. There's a hefty dose in Guardian by ProSupps.

Also, regarding cycle length, I wouldn't do anything more than 6 weeks. Regarding the extra pill, it depends on the dosage per cap.

Skottie

Awards
What's the dosage of the epi per cap?

TUDCA is king when it comes to liver support. I messed up my liver hardcore in the past(non AAS/PH related) and TUDCA was something my hepatologist recommended to take. There's a hefty dose in Guardian by ProSupps.

Also, regarding cycle length, I wouldn't do anything more than 6 weeks. Regarding the extra pill, it depends on the dosage per cap.
The dosage on each cap is as follows:

Epistane 15mg
Halodrol 25mg
Milk thistle 100mg
NAC 100mg
Tongkat Ali 100mg

Thanks for your help.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
The dosage on each cap is as follows: Epistane 15mg Halodrol 25mg Milk thistle 100mg NAC 100mg Tongkat Ali 100mg Thanks for your help.
No problem, glad to help.

I've found that epi's sweet spot is around 45mg, but running it at 60 for the last bit of a 6 week cycle could help a little more. I really wouldn't cycle more than 6 weeks though, even with all the support you'll be taking. In my opinion, you should throw in the extra caps of the PH's and add a little more cycle support with the TUDCA, NAC, milk thistle and tongkat and head into your PCT after the 6 weeks.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Also, regarding the halodrol with the epi, a lot of people say that 75mg is the sweet spot there- so you'll probably enjoy the last three weeks of your cycle!

Skottie

Awards
Also, regarding the halodrol with the epi, a lot of people say that 75mg is the sweet spot there- so you'll probably enjoy the last three weeks of your cycle!
Thanks, so I'll try this run...

week 1- 2pills/day (30mg epi, 50 hdrol)
week 2- 2pills/day
week 3- 3pills/day (45mg epi, 75 hdrol)
week 4-6- 4pills/day (60mg epi, 100 hdrol)

Throw in an extra scoop of cycle support (2/day) which will give me 1.2g of NAC and about 500mg of Milk thistle, 1g of TUDCA from Olympus Labs (2pills 3hrs after am epidrol dose, 2 pills 3 hrs after pm epidrol dose).

Should I be taking a test booster like tongkat ali while on cycle? And could this be supplemented by DAA?

Then depending on Vujade's Rebith/Viron PCT cycle... I'll see if I can run that safely without any Nolva/Clomid.

Any other suggestions MANdrew or anyone else?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, so I'll try this run... week 1- 2pills/day (30mg epi, 50 hdrol) week 2- 2pills/day week 3- 3pills/day (45mg epi, 75 hdrol) week 4-6- 4pills/day (60mg epi, 100 hdrol) Throw in an extra scoop of cycle support (2/day) which will give me 1.2g of NAC and about 500mg of Milk thistle, 1g of TUDCA from Olympus Labs (2pills 3hrs after am epidrol dose, 2 pills 3 hrs after pm epidrol dose). Should I be taking a test booster like tongkat ali while on cycle? And could this be supplemented by DAA? Then depending on Vujade's Rebith/Viron PCT cycle... I'll see if I can run that safely without any Nolva/Clomid. Any other suggestions MANdrew or anyone else?
That all looks good to me. The only reason I'd run a test booster on cycle is just for the libido, I can't stand not being able to please my girlfriend haha. I'm not a fan of DAA myself, some people swear by it though. I think your cycle looks good man, let us know how it goes!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks is the norm. I've pushed it 7 before but I probably wouldn't go past 6 in the future just to play it safe.

20mg/2 weeks is not going to be very satisfying either. Usually people start out at 30mg although that would cut into the length of your cycle.

Definitely don't go 9 weeks! Way too long. Start at 30 and bump up to 40 if you want to use more pills.

Cycle Assist is the most popular on cycle support supp out there so if yo are looking for something I would opt for that.

I would DEFINITELY get a SERM for a 6 week methyl cycle and consider adding Reduce XT (cortisol control) during week 3 of PCT.

Skottie

Awards
6 weeks is the norm. I've pushed it 7 before but I probably wouldn't go past 6 in the future just to play it safe.

20mg/2 weeks is not going to be very satisfying either. Usually people start out at 30mg although that would cut into the length of your cycle.

Definitely don't go 9 weeks! Way too long. Start at 30 and bump up to 40 if you want to use more pills.

Cycle Assist is the most popular on cycle support supp out there so if yo are looking for something I would opt for that.

I would DEFINITELY get a SERM for a 6 week methyl cycle and consider adding Reduce XT (cortisol control) during week 3 of PCT.
Now for PCT, how would I run everything together? Im still following Vujades Rebirth thread to see if his bloodwork shows a full recovery.

But the question would be, do I start taking everything at the beginning of the PCT, (example: SERM, AI, cortisol control, test booster, estrogen blocker, and support supps) or do I need to be strategic on taking them so they dont interfere with others? Like waiting to take the cortisol control for week 3.

Thanks for your help.

Skottie

Awards
So I might be able to get my hands on some Clomid... This is what I am thinking of running when it comes to the PCT:
(they are 50mg tabs, so I will address accordingly)

Clomid - 50/25/12.5/12.5
Inhibit P
Recycle
Erase
Follidrone
all my other support supps (cycle support, liver support, joint support, Raw DAA from Blackmarket)

Any others I should take and at what times/weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running a test booster on cycle is a waste. Save it for after. Run a test base or something like Stano. You can also throw in Tribulus and Maca for libido support.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you will have prolactin issues, so you can save Inhibit P. You want to start your Erase week 3 of PCT and run it 2 weeks after your Clomid.

Skottie

Awards
So I might be able to get my hands on some Clomid... This is what I am thinking of running when it comes to the PCT:
(they are 50mg tabs, so I will address accordingly)

Clomid - 50/25/12.5/12.5
Inhibit P
Recycle
Erase
Follidrone
all my other support supps (cycle support, liver support, joint support, Raw DAA from Blackmarket)

Any others I should take and at what times/weeks?

Thanks in advance.
The DAA was only for PCT. I wont be running that during the cycle. Thank you for your help woody.

Skottie

Awards
So I have started my cycle of Epi-Drol today, 20th, and this is the outline of the stack and PCT...

-30/50 for 7 days
-45/75 for 14 days
-60/100 for 21 days.
I have cycle support supps that will be run throughout cycle.

PCT
Clomid at 50/25/12.5/12.5
Anabeta
Erase Pro
DAA
Recycle
Cycle Support Supps.

What do you guys think?