1st epidrol cycle help

kjkansala

Awards
Hi I am a 25.5 year old male and have been researching PH's quite extensively for a few years. I have been training consistently since age 16. I am 5'11 180#. I think my bf is around 14%. Anyway I could use some last minute critiques please.

I plan on running epidrol for 1 month. 10mg for a couple days then going to 20 for about 5 days. After that I plan on going to 30mgs for most of the cycle until the last 5 days which I might bump up to 40. I have life support I will take for 4 days prior to the cycle. During the cycle I will take cycle support from AI, animal pack vitamins, and also a fish oil and glucosamine pill 3x daily with the epidrol.
I ordered post cycle support from AI to include it in my pct. I also have lean xtreme that I will use during the pct. I ordered nolvadex so I hope I get it soon. I have heard various dosing thoughts for nolva but I am prone to gyno so I was thinking possibly 40,30,20,10??? Also I planned on doing whatever the bottle dosages are for the cycle support, post cycle support, and lean xtreme. Any thoughts on this??

Lastly I am halfway addicted to jack3d at this point and I was hoping it was safe to take this during the cycle?? I plan on doing creatine during my pct to keep my gains.

My workouts will vary from crossfit type workouts to bodybuilding type workouts about 5 days a week.

kjkansala

Awards
Ok well I tried 1 pill of epi and it gave me a bad damn headache along with the cycle support. I have stopped taking both for a few weeks. I am going to do 2 weeks of cycle support before I start the cycle next time. I think drinking on a friday night pretty hard and trying to start a cycle on a sunday was a terrible idea. Just wanted to get one last good time out of my system before my cycle but now I have to wait until after vegas to pre-load again...

ProPopper

Awards
dude one pill of epi isnt going to give you a bad head ache? im taking 4 a day and will be taking maybe 6 by the end of this cycle. takes a few weeks for epi to actually hit ya