My first epidrol pulse cycle, need help

flexq98

Awards
Info. on me:
32 y/o, 5'9", 205 lbs., 15 % bf (bio impedance)
Goal: Lean Bulk +~8-10lbs. muscle, drop 3-5% bf
This is a 6 week pulse at 4 days/week
I will be taking the usual multi and protein shakes the whole time.

Last time I did any kind of cycle was M1T 5 years ago when I didn't have a clue about the compound and what to do for a PCT. Needless to say I lost all the gains. I've been looking around a while and this is what I came up with. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I was using Neoborn's epi faq for a reference.

Attachments

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
looks good! I used MassFX/Hyperdrol the way you plan for Sustain. I liked the Sustain sample I got, want to buy it now.

flexq98

Awards
Thanks, from what I've read, it looks like the Sustain alpha could cover all bases from serm, ai, to test booster. Also, from all the other logs, it looks like the cycle should be mild enough that I would have all the bases covered considering people get by without PCT on pulse cycles.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would preload cycle support for 2 weeks prior to cycle and run it all the way during cycle even on a pulse. You need to keep it in your system for it to offer you the protection for liver, lipids and blood pressure.

flexq98

Awards
So would I still need to take it ed during cycle or is off days only okay?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would take it ed just to be on the safe side. You are not talking that much more money for piece of mind.