LG Science Trifecta vs Finaflex 1-ANDRO

RonaldTurnip

Awards
So I just ordered the LG Sciences Trifecta online after finally giving in even though these new phormones aren't nearly as potent as they once were. Anyway, I went to the store today and found 1 last bottle of "Finaflex 1-ANDRO". The lady was hesitant to sell it to me but finally did. I'm pretty sure this Finaflex 1-ANDRO became illegal a while back. This 1-ANDO obviously isn't the same thing as 1-AD but i'm pretty sure its still a lot stronger than whats on the market now.

So did I hit jackpot and find one of the older phormones? Finaflex 1-ANDRO is much stronger than the LG Sciences trifecta, right?

If so the two problems I have now are.. I only have 1 bottle, and it expired in Demember of 2014.

Should I stack the Finaflex 1-ANDRO with the EPIANDRO and then use the same PCT from the Trifecta stack? What about serms?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I know Finaflex 1-andro is really weak, not new, not stronger than 1-AD and pretty sure since it's just 1-dhea not banned. It is a beginner dry pro hormone. I hear it is good for stacking though

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex 1-Andor wasn't banned. They just quit making it. It will be stronger then the LG Sciences just based on
dosages alone....

Most LG is only 25mg per dose and 60 doses per bottle.
Finaflex was 110mg per dose and 90 doses per bottle...

Finaflex 1-Andro was the 1-Andro used in the Recent University Study showing 1-Andro effectiveness @ 330mg per day.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24381122

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I always heard 1-andro was super weak. You think it's better than the trifecta andro kit in terms of gains?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always heard 1-andro was super weak. You think it's better than the trifecta andro kit in terms of gains?
1-dhea is very effective at 300-600mg a day. Read the study. Very mild in terms of sides and great gains. Much stronger than was previously thought. Well worth it imo. Add some 4-Andro to help with lethargy and you're set. I know lg has or had a 1-dhea but I don't think it's in the kit (please correct me if I'm wrong)

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/study-says-prohormone-1-andro-works-but.html?m=1

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/finaflex-1-andro-by-redefine-nutrition

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Do you think the Cholesterol effects are something to be concerned about with the 1-DHEA?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think the Cholesterol effects are something to be concerned about with the 1-DHEA?
personally no. I'm sure they returned back to normal within a month. It's kind of a pick your poison. In terms of sides that is very minimal. And not permanent or even long term.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally no. I'm sure they returned back to normal within a month. It's kind of a pick your poison.
In terms of sides that is very minimal. And not permanent or even long term.
i took 440mg of 1-Andro last year for about 6 or 8 weeks. Only cycle support i ran was Controlled Labs Cycle Assist & Fish Oils.
Had blood work done 3 months ago and my cholesterol and triglycerides were both @ normal levels.

These aren't methylated steroids that real havoc on your lipids and liver. They do some minimal damage, but you can keep it
in check with cycle support and a few months to get things back to normal.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Yep. Although some may say it's not necessary I still run cycle assist throughout just for all the health related goodies (including ingredients for heart health and cholesterol) if you're that worries about it OP :)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs
So what would you recommend for a first timer? 1-andro or Trifecta by LG? I'm just looking for whatever will give me better results which from what i've read on all over the internet it's kind of up in the air between the two. I was really looking into AMS 1-andro though. Can't decide if I want to take it this summer or in a year or so since i'm only 21. I know a lot of guys here at college who already use and they seem to have no problems whatsoever.

RonaldTurnip

Awards
So what would you recommend for a first timer? 1-andro or Trifecta by LG? I'm just looking for whatever will give me better results which from what i've read on all over the internet it's kind of up in the air between the two. I was really looking into AMS 1-andro though. Can't decide if I want to take it this summer or in a year or so since i'm only 21. I know a lot of guys here at college who already use and they seem to have no problems whatsoever.
Keep in mind I don't really know what I'm talking about but I was always worried that it would fuse my growth plates when I was younger. I know that you can keep growing until 25 and I was always worried that it would fuse my growth plates without me even knowing it then I'd have to live with not knowing if I would of been bigger lol.

And then there's the acne, hair loss and all of that...

However I don't even know if any of that can possibly happen on just one cycle of such a weak dry phormone. .

But I'm also curious as to what you educated people think about the Trifecta stack vs finaflex 1 andro in terms of gains and side effects

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Keep in mind I don't really know what I'm talking about but I was always worried that it would fuse my growth plates when I was younger. I know that you can keep growing until 25 and I was always worried that it would fuse my growth plates without me even knowing it then I'd have to live with not knowing if I would of been bigger lol.

And then there's the acne, hair loss and all of that...

However I don't even know if any of that can possibly happen on just one cycle of such a weak dry phormone. .

But I'm also curious as to what you educated people think about the Trifecta stack vs finaflex 1 andro in terms of gains and side effects
I wouldn't be too worried about the growth aspect. Often when we talk about anabolics we use the term growth in reference to hormones and their production. I agree though I don't think 1 cycle would be bad. I have heard of massive lethargy with 1-andro so idk if it should be stacked for a beginner or not...

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Guessing by what afi said it could be stacked with some 4-AD to help lethargy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you have only 1 bottle of finaflex? and a trifecta kit?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could start with the trifecta kit and a few days before it runs out start the 1 andro and run it at 330 mgs per day until you run out and then run your PCT