epistane + Lipo6 stack cycle help

RonJ

Awards
I will be starting a epistane and lipo 6 stack. I'm currently 6 ft and about 250 lbs. I have a good 19% body fat to cut. I will be doing a combination of cardio including frisbee, basketball, track and field training(sprints, hill chargers, etc) during the day time as well as weight training at night that will include a basic 2/3 muscle group per day regiment every day of the week. My diet will hopefully be around 1500 calories of low carb and fat and high protein and greens. I realize this is very low calories for the amount of work i am putting in, any advice would help.

15 days lipo 6 - ~3 hours of cardio and about an hour of weight training all 15 days
15 days lipo 6 + epistane - ~2 hours cardio and 2 hours weight training every day
15 days Epistane - ~2 hours cardio and 2 hours weight training every day

My question is what my caloric intake should be for each part of my cycle. I want maximum fat loss while the epistane is to get cut and maintain muscle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1500 cals, 3 hours cardio, 1 hour weights?
Terrible idea.... you will burn out real quick that way, whats your TDEE?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1500 cals, 3 hours cardio, 1 hour weights?
Terrible idea.... you will burn out real quick that way, whats your TDEE?
Stats? Dosing? Pct?

Facestabber

Awards
3 hours of cardio. 1-2 hours weight lifting everyday and all on 1500 calories? Going extreme sounds good on paper but applying those standards in real life won't last.
Do not take epi lightly. Just because it is considered a lighter compound here by experienced users, it can mess you up. There are support supplements that you will need.

RonJ

Awards
i was going to follow the basic dosing instructions 20/30/30/40. my bud told me to run a PCT of DAA the last week of the cycle. And im not sure what you mean by stats?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was going to follow the basic dosing instructions 20/30/30/40. my bud told me to run a PCT of DAA the last week of the cycle. And im not sure what you mean by stats?
Judging by this statement please research a bit and put this idea on hold, kick your "bud" in the nutz next time you see him..

RonJ

Awards
Judging by this statement please research a bit and put this idea on hold, kick your "bud" in the nutz next time you see him..
I was undoubtedly going to research a proper PCT. I feel like that bridge is a good ways off. i understand the "Go research more kid" vibes on this site and thats why i posted for some advice. My main questions arent what supplements to take with the stack. im not stupid enough to put anything in my body without proper support. its more of a macro/calorie question.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was undoubtedly going to research a proper PCT. I feel like that bridge is a good ways off. i understand the "Go research more kid" vibes on this site and thats why i posted for some advice. My main questions arent what supplements to take with the stack. im not stupid enough to put anything in my body without proper support. its more of a macro/calorie question.
He was giving you good advice. DAA is not a proper pct, you need a serm. If you don't know what a serm is then look into it before starting your cycle. You won't last on that little caloric intake and that amount of cardio. Need more calories, let the epi work

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Drop the Epi, run lipo 6 and osta for 12 weeks
3hrs cardio each week
8 hours lifting
2200 clean cals

Osta 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
Lipo as directed for 12 weeks
Cycle assist
Taurine

Pct starting week 9 (stay on the lipo through these weeks)
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/0
Natty test booster

This is a light run that can really cut you up if you do it right. It's not about eating as little carbs as possible and running like hell. If your body doesn't get nutrient like it think it needs then it will go into famine mode and you will hold onto that fat.
Eat, but eat the right way. Yes this takes longer, but this works. And osta will screw you up a lot less than if you run something like Epi and you have no clue what your doing.